Ellet 2-2 vs. East 0-4

Do you play? By "us" do you mean Tallmadge or Garfield?

Do you actually think that Garfield stands a snowball's chance in making the playoffs? I don't. That poor team has changed so drastically since the mid 2000's it's not even funny. When "I" played, we probably had 80 kids dressed. And that's just with 3 classes. When "we" (Tallmadge) played them two weeks ago, they had 32 dressed. Very, very sad.

And yes, I played 83, 84 and 85. Care to comment on those years?

Do you actually think that Garfield stands a snowball's chance in making the playoffs? I don't. That poor team has changed so drastically since the mid 2000's it's not even funny. When "I" played, we probably had 80 kids dressed. And that's just with 3 classes. When "we" (Tallmadge) played them two weeks ago, they had 32 dressed. Very, very sad.

From wha ti hear i hear those were the glory days!

I would, but I was playing pee wee then:D

I would call Springfield pee wee to.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Garfields glory days are just about as far gone as Springfields....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Ellet never had any :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Love,
The Swamp Rat

Last edited:
Garfields glory days are just about as far gone as Springfields....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Ellet never had any :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Love,
The Swamp Rat

Yea, but Garfield's glory days are way more and bigger. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yea, but Garfield's glory days are way more and bigger. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I dont know about way more bigger but yes definately more, ask the old timers on here, Springfield was one of the premier suburban programs in akron area from 1930's up to the late 70's. Actually still one of summit counties most wins by program even after 30 recent years of hit and miss, mostly misses. Since then we are few and far between on good teams.... u know I like you GRP I just like to pop my mouth off to back my peeps:thumb: .

Yep you're right:

Total wins:

Garfield : 530
Springfield: 429

It'll take Garfield another 20 years to get those 70 wins.