Eldervision

Vincent and Regina

The Youtube algorithm gave me this video.

So while watching I noticed it was part 3. So I went to the channel and found parts 1, 2, and 4.

Then I also found this pie contest.

Does anyone have a copy of the Elder Colerain game from 2021? IT was on Spectrum, but I never got to see it since I was there. I would love if that was added to the Video Vault.

Does anyone have a copy of the Elder Colerain game from 2021? IT was on Spectrum, but I never got to see it since I was there. I would love if that was added to the Video Vault.
I checked OHSAA.tv and the games on there only go back to the 2022 season. Elder likely/hopefully still has a Hudl cam version of the game saved.

I checked OHSAA.tv and the games on there only go back to the 2022 season. Elder likely/hopefully still has a Hudl cam version of the game saved.
This is one of those games that ENN wasn't allowed to do because Spectrum was doing it. I found it weird Spectrum filmed from the visiting side. I Hope this game is saved somewhere. I don't have Spectrum otherwise I could have gotten a copy. I too looked at the OHSAA website and found they only go back to 2022. So if we have any other gmes, hopefully someone can get them off of there.

To me this is the night Colerain football died. Colerain kept getting pass interference in one of the OTs.