Elder Football 2020

What kind of issue are you experiencing? Phone or computer? Browser?

Do you have to purchase the ticket on the device you will be watching on? So if I plan to watch on my smart tv do I purchase there or can I purchase on my laptop and use on my smart tv.

Do you have to purchase the ticket on the device you will be watching on? So if I plan to watch on my smart tv do I purchase there or can I purchase on my laptop and use on my smart tv.
You get an email with a link. I assume you can watch it on any device

The answer to your first question, is no. After purchasing, you'll receive a confirmation email that includes a link to watch which you should be able to click from another device.

However based on the information I've seen on BoxCast's website ticketed broadcasts probably will not work directly on smart TVs, Roku, Apple TV, etc. Your best bet is to connect your laptop or PC to your TV via HDMI.

Last edited:
Check out the link... they want to plug in your computer to your TV
I figured that was the suggestion that would work for most people (anyone that has an extra HDMI cable).

If your smart TV has a Chromecast built in, the Chrome browser will allow you to cast a browser tab to the TV/Chromecast. Similarly for Apple TV you should be able to AirPlay from your iOS/MacOS device to an Apple TV.

I think he was really beat up after last season. This system is tough on QBs and he played all 15 games last year. It took him a month to feel up to playing basketball again and another couple weeks to find his legs. He was likely considered too short for a D1 QB and he probably didnt want to pay to play football as a FBS or FCS backup. I always thought someone should be looking at him as a slot WR. Shame no one saw it. Matthew will do great in life, I believe he is in the UC Lidner School of Business.

I think he was really beat up after last season. This system is tough on QBs and he played all 15 games last year. It took him a month to feel up to playing basketball again and another couple weeks to find his legs. He was likely considered too short for a D1 QB and he probably didnt want to pay to play football as a FBS or FCS backup. I always thought someone should be looking at him as a slot WR. Shame no one saw it. Matthew will do great in life, I believe he is in the UC Lidner School of Business.
I'd be interested in seeing what his speed metrics looked like. Think he could've maybe been a RB, WR or maybe a DB at a MAC school had he bulked up a bit. Oh well, if he didn't wanna do it, good for him for doing what he wanted

Elder will NOT be playing the previously scheduled game against team from Virginia in 2020. It will be post-poned until 2021 and Elder is now looking for a replacement game this season.

Elder will NOT be playing the previously scheduled game against team from Virginia in 2020. It will be post-poned until 2021 and Elder is now looking for a replacement game this season.

Did they have an outbreak? Otherwise, they could’ve told Elder early instead of leaving them holding their d**ks in the middle of the season.

Is Harrison still open? Maybe EC beating a Moeller will embolden them to take on a similar challenge?

Seriously?
Dude is a complete tool!
[/QUOTE]

This is great, rip Omar (total a ss Clown) get post deleted. Omar spews bs and non sense for yrs and just gets to change screen names. Elder moderator must be really proud. Hope Elder can Win this week!

[QUOTE="Omar, ] leaving them holding their d**ks in the middle of the season.

Seriously?
[/QUOTE]
You’ve never heard that expression? Same as leaving your a** hanging in the wind or up s*** creek w/o a paddle. All ways of describing leaving someone in a lurch.

Unless that VA team had a major outbreak, cancelling last minute in this mess of a season is a bogus move.

Last edited:
Seriously?
You’ve never heard that expression? Same as leaving your a** hanging in the wind or up s*** creek w/o a paddle. All ways of describing leaving someone in a lurch.

Unless that VA team had a major outbreak, cancelling last minute in this mess of a season is a bogus move.
[/QUOTE]

No I’ve heard the expression, that’s not the problem. Just an odd choice of words from a so-called grown man talking about high school kids.

Things are always changing with this Covid-19 thing, I feel pretty sure the Virginia team planned on making that game for as long as they could. Why would they not be honest with Elder? It’s unfortunate, sure, but that’s 2020 dude

No I’ve heard the expression, that’s not the problem. Just an odd choice of words from a so-called grown man talking about high school kids.

Things are always changing with this Covid-19 thing, I feel pretty sure the Virginia team planned on making that game for as long as they could. Why would they not be honest with Elder? It’s unfortunate, sure, but that’s 2020 dude
[/QUOTE]
It’s not about HS kids, it’s about the Admin in charge of making the schedule. And the reason I don’t trust them is bc they’re one of these “pop up tent” type of schools that only exist as an Athletic Academy. These institutions are usually operated in such a sketchy manner, Going Concern can’t be guaranteed year to year.

It’s not about HS kids, it’s about the Admin in charge of making the schedule. And the reason I don’t trust them is bc they’re one of these “pop up tent” type of schools that only exist as an Athletic Academy. These institutions are usually operated in such a sketchy manner, Going Concern can’t be guaranteed year to year.

They really should try to avoid scheduling these Football Academy schools anyway.