Elder Enrollment Strategy

The freshman counts for the current school year at the beginning of the school year for Lasalle was 126, Elder 185 and Moeller 207 if that gives you some perspective.

So, LS was 126 and it's looking lower this coming year?

The freshman counts for the current school year at the beginning of the school year for Lasalle was 126, Elder 185 and Moeller 207 if that gives you some perspective.
So I’ve heard ~200 for Elder for next years Frosh class. Any early idea where Lasalle and Moeller are trending?

I might. I doubt Elder cares what I think, nor should they.
So if you don’t care and they don’t care , why are you on here again ? I think the public school system could use your talented opinions! You don’t care about the religious things a private school has to offer and public’s don’t tie themselves to any one particular religion. Therefore , you seem much more affiliated or more in touch with their school system !

So if you don’t care and they don’t care , why are you on here again ? I think the public school system could use your talented opinions! You don’t care about the religious things a private school has to offer and public’s don’t tie themselves to any one particular religion. Therefore , you seem much more affiliated or more in touch with their school system !
He’s here to repeatedly embarrass himself. Top notch job imo.

Solid point. Can't argue.

I do think Elder is a good school - just need some changing with the times in my opinion. It would make it even better.

When did I ever say cheaper equals more enrollment? I said better value equals more enrollment. In fact, I said parents often see St X at a better value at a much higher price point.

I'm really not sure what you people read. You literally make stuff up every day.
LOL. Pot calling, kettle black again?

Go on yappi roger bacon or Lasalle and help those schools out ! Elder is willing to let you walk away , maybe even gift your name on a urinal screen !

This has to be Post of the Yr although it’s only February!!!

OSP is a Liar?! Pboy is a Clown?!!!

was with a lasalle administrator over the weekend and he said their numbers are actually up and expect to be in the 135-140 for next year

We'll see, but that is still really low for a school the size of Lasalle that competes in the GCL big 4.
With all the rumors on some of the traditional kids not going to Lasalle from the feeders, we will have to wait and see on their numbers. seems high to me