Elder Enrollment Strategy

That’s what I figured . All the good ones from Antoninus and Jude I can think of are going to Elder.
From what I’ve heard, the Westside Panthers team has had a pretty good AAU season - heard they played in a few AAU tournaments & won a couple & went to finals in all tournaments they were in….sounds like they got a solid group of basketball players coming in

Elder frosh should have pretty good basketball class…..the kids going to Moeller from westside feeders are not top athletes (at this point in time)
This is the bat signal for Trey/Helix. Now, he’s going to accuse you/Elder fans of predicting a state championship for this group.

From what I’ve heard, the Westside Panthers team has had a pretty good AAU season - heard they played in a few AAU tournaments & won a couple & went to finals in all tournaments they were in….sounds like they got a solid group of basketball players coming in
Is Chad Kamstra’s son an incoming freshmen? I know the kid who was at Martins and played for Lourdes this yr, is going to Elder. He’s also a good football player.

I know about the Martins/Lourdes kid bc he is friends with the son of one of my classmates. In fact, it was his wife who they interviewed in that article about Martins closing.
If it’s the kid I’m thinking of- big strong kid- a lot of potential- only saw him in football

Last edited by a moderator: