Elder Alumni Yard Signs

I'd order but they don't ship.
Hey, ogealbhain, I called the school and they said a person can pick up signs and ticket vouchers for those who live out of town. My friend who is picking up my sign said he can pick up yours, too, no problem. So if you want one, order it and pm me and we'll work out the details. I anticipate going down there anyway later that week or the week after, so I'll get them then. With some luck I'll get to watch the baseball team play a tournament game while I'm down there.

Hey, ogealbhain, I called the school and they said a person can pick up signs and ticket vouchers for those who live out of town. My friend who is picking up my sign said he can pick up yours, too, no problem. So if you want one, order it and pm me and we'll work out the details. I anticipate going down there anyway later that week or the week after, so I'll get them then. With some luck I'll get to watch the baseball team play a tournament game while I'm down there.
Thanks!

I have to admit that I was not too enthused by this concept when it was announced. Now that I see the signs, I wish I had participated. I wish there were a second phase, or contact info on where signs could still be order.

The execution of this effort is awesome.

I have to admit that I was not too enthused by this concept when it was announced. Now that I see the signs, I wish I had participated. I wish there were a second phase, or contact info on where signs could still be order.

The execution of this effort is awesome.
Seeing them around is awesome and for all those doubters about the strength of the purple nation, here it is!

You're not the first person I've heard ask if there will be another opportunity to order signs. I hope there is one.

We drove our kids around the neighborhood on Saturday night and spotted about 15 signs. Now everywhere we go they're looking for Elder signs.

This was included with the WLWT article.

Attachments

• DEC96066-CDD3-44D8-AA0E-D92AFBCFFFBB.jpeg
    DEC96066-CDD3-44D8-AA0E-D92AFBCFFFBB.jpeg
    252.3 KB · Views: 42
The oldest grad sign that I've seen is the Class of '61 (of which I saw 2 or 3). Has anyone seen signs for any older grads that that? Definitely cool to drive around the westside and see the signs. I especially liked the father/son signs in multiple yards.

The oldest grad sign that I've seen is the Class of '61 (of which I saw 2 or 3). Has anyone seen signs for any older grads that that? Definitely cool to drive around the westside and see the signs. I especially liked the father/son signs in multiple yards.
I picked up a sign for my uncle who is a 63 grad.

The facebook page might have a few older ones. I saw someone place it by a grave and I though that was 58.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/po...sts/5746670645361943&show_text=true&width=500" width="500" height="526" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

Last edited:
I’ve seen the classes of ‘46 and ‘59 in Delhi. Both in Victory’s area.