Eight grade parents hold your kids back?

I'll play devils advocate here and add that there are many "other" social & psychological disadvantages to being a boy who develops late. Aside from athletics and size/development in general...there is the Elephant in the room...i.e. That HS girls massively prefer HS guys who look like young men rather than "boys."
Now consider all that "that" entails...I know...just saying...

Please tell me which city people move to in 2020 for schools. And sports. How many state championships has ANY Tiger sport ever won? Whicc city is still living 50 year old fantasies?

Series Record
Massillon Washington——4
Stow-Monroe Falls———-0

No fantasies, just the facts!

If the parents want to hold their son back for sports, it's likely the kid has inherited rocks for brains and should be held back for academic reasons too, so it's a win-win situation all around.

Personally, as a taxpayer, I'm not inclined to pay for the local idiot's 13th year of public education.

Last edited:
If the parents want to hold their son back for sports, it's likely the kid has inherited rocks for brains and should be held back for academic reasons too, so it's a win-win situation all around.

Personally, as a taxpayer, I'm not inclined to pay for the local idiot's 13th year of public education.

You decide to hold your kid back, you pay the extra year's tuition.

Stow has as many ON FIELD football championships as the mighty tigers, just saying. Stow is built up, no a lot of development left so they're near or at their population peak. What percentage of Massillon's peak population are you at now? When you won your championships, you were a steel town with money, Stow was graduating under 100 into the late 50's. But WOW, 200 more people moved in. Let's compare home ownership levels, then talk. And poor Stow has been able to win State Championships on the field/court in other sports in the last 50 years, how many do the tigers have - lol

Stow has as many ON FIELD football championships as the mighty tigers, just saying. Stow is built up, no a lot of development left so they're near or at their population peak. What percentage of Massillon's peak population are you at now? When you won your championships, you were a steel town with money, Stow was graduating under 100 into the late 50's. But WOW, 200 more people moved in. Let's compare home ownership levels, then talk. And poor Stow has been able to win State Championships on the field/court in other sports in the last 50 years, how many do the tigers have - lol

Please, now you want to compare stats. Stow will always be an Akron suburb. LOL.
At least you are now admitting that Massillon has football championships. Thanks.

When did they get to 24 titles in football ?
Its always funny on a HS FOOTBALL thread when people want to talk about population and home ownership etc. It’s so desperate that it’s just sad.
If your team doesn’t have much of a history other then putting a team on the field or maybe 1 kid in the history of the school was drafted by the NFL but never panned out,
then you really shouldn’t be trying to debate with anyone about Massillon.

No ones cares about Massillon. You've never won a play-off title. So what, you were good in the 20's -60's. You couldn't beat a ranked d6-d4 team in the past 20 years. Your program is way over rated and would get beat by a good MAC or solid D4 program in SW ohio.

No ones cares about Massillon. You've never won a play-off title. So what, you were good in the 20's -60's. You couldn't beat a ranked d6-d4 team in the past 20 years. Your program is way over rated and would get beat by a good MAC or solid D4 program in SW ohio.

LOL!

???
No one cares yet look through the front page of the HS football forum on this site and tell us how many times Massillon is mentioned.
Doesn’t your mom have lunch ready for you ? Go away kid.

Name your titles? over the past 40 years? Just because you got a cool documentary on nexflix, doesn't mean your the gods of football. Massillon hasn't done squat since the play-off era. I can tell you that there's a multitude of tiny schools that would kick your right now. This is a fun thread, I hope we keep it going.

Name your titles? over the past 40 years? Just because you got a cool documentary on nexflix, doesn't mean your the gods of football. Massillon hasn't done squat since the play-off era. I can tell you that there's a multitude of tiny schools that would kick your right now. This is a fun thread, I hope we keep it going.
No titles since Nixon, no playoff titles. So not sure holding back in eighth grade helps....

A multitude of tiny schools? Such as? lol

Your posts on here are even more dumb than your posts about covid lol didn’t think that was possible

NONE of your tiny schools would defeat the Tigers. Keep dreaming. This discussion is hilarious. Stay in D-4, D-5, etc.

You've beat some real powerhouse's. Name some recent heater's you'll have beat? How many recent state titles? I love that you feel so good about false recent accomplishments, because there are none. Massillon couldn't beat a MAC team on their best day.

You've beat some real powerhouse's. Name some recent heater's you'll have beat? How many recent state titles? I love that you feel so good about false recent accomplishments, because there are none. Massillon couldn't beat a MAC team on their best day.
??? we all knew you would say a Mac school and there isn’t anything more to say other then Massillon would have beat every MAC school last year by at least 3 td’s.

“Hey mommy look what I did online today, I say a bunch of garbage and people laugh and get all fired up. “ ???