Edgewood

503-Smalley

Had a conversation with a reliable source today. I was told that EHS has contacted Steve Channell about joining the faculty at EHS next year. Could this mean we are expecting a coaching change next season or for coach Channell to join the staff. Is this a good move for Edgewood?

I’m not buying any of this. Too many hard feelings everywhere. That ship has sailed. If he did, he’d have to clear house on coaches and bring in his guys. A few coaches under him previously but I’m not sure it would work. However, the current staff isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

I’m not buying any of this. Too many hard feelings everywhere. That ship has sailed. If he did, he’d have to clear house on coaches and bring in his guys. A few coaches under him previously but I’m not sure it would work. However, the current staff isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
Where do you think the current staff has gone wrong? If not Steve than who? In my opinion things can not continue in the direction we are going now. There are some good classes coming up so maybe it turns around for this staff.

Edgewood'ss cabinet is a little bare, and will get better. Got some good classes coming up, but are a couple of years away. This year was a rough year for a team that had lots of injuries and no depth.

I can't see Edgewood bringing back channel and I don't think they should. Edgewood had a down year but they have a good program in place all the way to the kindergartners. The Cougars will bounce back after a down year or two. The cougar faithful on this board saw this season coming, they talked about it last year.