ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) 2019-2020

The only thing sweeter than Turpin beating Elder (again,) is knowing that Elder targeted Turpin during the seeding selection, thinking it would be an easier route to sectionals. Way to handle your business, Spartans.

The only thing sweeter than Turpin beating Elder (again,) is knowing that Elder targeted Turpin during the seeding selection, thinking it would be an easier route to sectionals. Way to handle your business, Spartans.

I still don't understand why they didn't choose the Mason and Princeton sectional.

I still don't understand why they didn't choose the Mason and Princeton sectional.

Only thing I can think is they wanted to avoid Centerville in the district game. Although I think Centerville's big kid is out and pretty sure that was known before the draw. I agree... not sure why Turpin and/or Elder didn't go in the sectional where Princeton/West are.

Only thing I can think is they wanted to avoid Centerville in the district game. Although I think Centerville's big kid is out and pretty sure that was known before the draw. I agree... not sure why Turpin and/or Elder didn't go in the sectional where Princeton/West are.
None of the Cincinnati teams should be sweating the Dayton teams, even the top seeded Dayton teams. There is a pretty big gap in quality between the two areas this year.

Just like Turpin picked Lakota East for an easier route to regionals.
We shall see
I don't think anyone (including Turpin) looks at Lakota East as an easy path to sectionals. Like many in this room, I don't understand why Turpin chose to be in this bracket, but it wasn't due to any disrespect towards East.

At this point, I don't think it's crazy to think that any of the teams left can win excluding the Moeller matchups until they get much deeper and likely advance to State. Then, they are going to be challenged.

I've seen Turpin this season, they have great shooters, a big, good coach, obviously they have to hit shots like every team but they can play with East. East has struggled at times offensively.

Centerville is a good team even with the big man out from what I hear...........Princeton/West one of them will come into that game with some talent though! Both of those teams have great guards and this time of year guards can take you pretty far.

At this point, I don't think it's crazy to think that any of the teams left can win excluding the Moeller matchups until they get much deeper and likely advance to State. Then, they are going to be challenged.

I've seen Turpin this season, they have great shooters, a big, good coach, obviously they have to hit shots like every team but they can play with East. East has struggled at times offensively.

Centerville is a good team even with the big man out from what I hear...........Princeton/West one of them will come into that game with some talent though! Both of those teams have great guards and this time of year guards can take you pretty far.
How in the world could Turpin lose to Kings? . turpin is very solid with a couple great players. Could win all the way till they play the team from Montgomery