ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) 2019-2020

Anderson gets an 8th win by sweeping Kings 54-53---GINORMOUS CONGRATS to the @AHS_BoysHoops TEAM on their FIGHT, ENERGY & EFFORT!!! ALL of us @AndersonRedskin are so HAPPY & PROUD to see you all get REWARDED with the 54-53 WIN tonight vs King’s!!! GREAT JOB MEN!!!

King apostrophe s.

Sidebar, is there a more irritating AD in the ECC than Anderson’s?

second sidebar, is there a team seeded in the top 10 in Cincy that looks more checked out than west clermont does? YIKES. Consecutive losses to Anderson, “King’s”, and now Loveland to close out the regular season.
I said last week that I thought they were done. I feel bad for the kids. They just look so defeated.

King apostrophe s.

Sidebar, is there a more irritating AD in the ECC than Anderson’s?

second sidebar, is there a team seeded in the top 10 in Cincy that looks more checked out than west clermont does? YIKES. Consecutive losses to Anderson, “King’s”, and now Loveland to close out the regular season.

Chris Newton, the AD at Anderson, is one of the best MEN you will ever meet. I had to create an account just to come on here and say that. His energy for the kids, coaches, and entire community at Anderson is genuine, authentic and refreshing. If positivity is irritating to you, I feel sorry for you sir.

Chris Newton, the AD at Anderson, is one of the best MEN you will ever meet. I had to create an account just to come on here and say that. His energy for the kids, coaches, and entire community at Anderson is genuine, authentic and refreshing. If positivity is irritating to you, I feel sorry for you sir.
Maybe he got Anderson's AD mixed up with the head coach.

Maybe he got Anderson's AD mixed up with the head coach.
I know nothing about Anderson's AD other than he runs one of the quickest smoothest senior nights I've ever witnessed. That alone makes him awesome in my mind.

Saying that the head coach is one of the most annoying people in the world is entirely possible.

I know nothing about Anderson's AD other than he runs one of the quickest smoothest senior nights I've ever witnessed. That alone makes him awesome in my mind.

Saying that the head coach is one of the most annoying people in the world is entirely possible.
coltfan really growing on me now, it is VEEEERY possible

Kings, Anderson, Withrow, Loveland, and WC 1 and done. The over/under on Milford vs WC game 84.
Turpin beats Western Brown 65-40, coach loosens the reigns a bit. Walnut has a good draw with winner of SHS vs OH

Kings, Anderson, Withrow, Loveland, and WC 1 and done. The over/under on Milford vs WC game 84.
Turpin beats Western Brown 65-40, coach loosens the reigns a bit. Walnut has a good draw with winner of SHS vs OH
WC might show up to play against Milford just out of pure hate. It really depends on health

In the cases at Loveland and Kings both had very long tenured successful coaches who retired. Neither was shown the door. Anderson also had a coach who was there for many years and also successful but not sure about his exit. Withrow will also be a situation to watch, late hire this season.

In the cases at Loveland and Kings both had very long tenured successful coaches who retired. Neither was shown the door. Anderson also had a coach who was there for many years and also successful but not sure about his exit. Withrow will also be a situation to watch, late hire this season.

Eh... I don't think that's entirely true about Kings for sure... maybe Loveland either.

Withrow is an absolute train wreck. They're out of the ECC after this season anyway.