ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) 2019-2020

calling me a client, this man weird weird. I ain't dancing anywhere but inside ur head. I am literally a troll account but you found a way to be the most hated account in this forum. People need hot.takes.ecc , coltfan76 is nothin but a meme.
Hot.takes.ecc is def a chad. Coltfan is just another salt dad. Turpin beat west clermont pretty bad. Oh , Is Coltfan mad?

I think Mazz leaving is great for the program. Never should have been hired. The lower levels struggle but it will be interesting to see what happens with some new blood on the sidelines.
I do realize that the kid is troll but I like to make the troll dance. Between him and the Turpin posters crying, I keep entertained between clients.
I don't know Colt, I may have to throw in with HotCakes after this one. Mazzaro is the winningest coach in the history of the school district by a mile. Any coach, any sport, any level. The guy has won almost 400 games, and we ain't exactly had too many Luke Kennard's or Jackson Hayes' roaming around on Clough Pike.

I don't know Colt, I may have to throw in with HotCakes after this one. Mazzaro is the winningest coach in the history of the school district by a mile. Any coach, any sport, any level. The guy has won almost 400 games, and we ain't exactly had too many Luke Kennard's or Jackson Hayes' roaming around on Clough Pike.
Ehh, I know he's loved here but I just don't like some of the decisions he's made. He's basically set the next guy up for failure.

Turpin's only league loss is to Kings.
West Clermont has only lost in league to Turpin and Kings.
Kings has only beat Turpin, West Clermont, and Withrow in league play.

Weird season for the Knights
Colt......do you know why Vianello did not play against Kings last Friday? WC is gonna' really struggle without him in the lineup.

Colt......do you know why Vianello did not play against Kings last Friday? WC is gonna' really struggle without him in the lineup.
He played. Kings must have sent in the stats based on old roster info. DJ switched jerseys to #24 after Kobe died. The stats the that were attributed to Tiemeyer are Vianello's stats. Tiemeyer is no longer on the team.

IDEC IF I GET MODERATED AGAIN, IT'S HOT.TAKES.ECC.
hey coltfan, I KNOW you were in the building when Anderson beat West Clermont. That was for all my homies in this forum who can't stand u. Let me guess, someone on Anderson was a dirty player, lets cry about it for a week again. NO chance at an ECC title now, so that coach of urs sure is succesful! And hey, that was REEEEEAAAAL classy to shake hands with us, OH WAIT, UR COACH COULDN'T EVEN SHAKE A HAND. WEST CLERMONT; CLASSLESS LOSERS

hey coltfan, I KNOW you were in the building when Anderson beat West Clermont. That was for all my homies in this forum who can't stand u. Let me guess, someone on Anderson was a dirty player, lets cry about it for a week again. NO chance at an ECC title now, so that coach of urs sure is succesful! And hey, that was REEEEEAAAAL classy to shake hands with us, OH WAIT, UR COACH COULDN'T EVEN SHAKE A HAND. WEST CLERMONT; CLASSLESS LOSERS
Don't know about Colt, but I know "I got nothin"....

Maybe Mazzaro retired yesterday

Damn the disrespect. You all made their coach not only mad, but disappointed in his team? Forest Hills doesnt take L's to some hicks

So what is the real story about not shaking hands? Is that legit or made up by you, hot.takes?