ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) 2019-2020

Mood

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    785.6 KB · Views: 17
Saturday night, McNick at Turpin is the litmus test of sorts to me. Turpin's quickness, and athleticism has impressed me. Their on the ball and help defense has been outstanding. If they can hold a very good offensive McNick team in the 40's, we will know they are legit. Regardless, I think Turpin can hang with about anyone not named Moeller or LaSalle. West Clermont and Walnut could win a couple of games if they get the right match ups. The key to WC is their guard Vianello. On nights when Vianello is getting his points, the big 6'11' kid seems follow his lead. On nights when Vianello is getting checked, the big guy has a tendency to disappear. Walnut is inconsistent as hell, but on nights when they feel like playin they can be a tough out. I agree the league as a whole is not very strong this year.
Turpin lost to Kings who is really bad...... did they have kids missing? Beat Elder and played Cov Cath well

ColtFan vs The World he's all alone, thankfully when you're alone you won't be seeing any dirty plays!
Mine if you get this much whining and crying over one little comment, it's no wonder Anderson Township has had some of the issues they've had the last few years.

Turpin lost to Kings who is really bad...... did they have kids missing? Elder and played Cov Cath well
I am a West Clermont fan....No way to explain Turpin losing to Kings, don't believe they were missing any guys that night. I've seen Turpin play twice and was really impressed with the way they guard, handle the ball, and shoot....Like I said, if McNick lights them up Saturday night then that changes things.

McNick at Turpin Saturday. I don’t know much about Turpin but sounds like they are pretty good. Since it’s at Turpin I’ll take the Spartans by 3.
Turpin hits 3/4 court shot at the buzzer wins by 3 at home. Nailed it.

Turpin hits 3/4 court shot at the buzzer wins by 3 at home. Nailed it.
Dang, you did nail it.....I thought Turpin would hold McNick under their average, but they've been averaging about 57 PPG. Also, I see where McNick shot over 50% from the floor, which surprises me. Maybe I over stated how good Turpin was defensively, but I knew McNick would be a real good test.

You probably think that if you've only watched them play Anderson. Anderson makes everyone look good.
there is a reason why WC is still terrible even after combining two schools (amelia and glen este)
+ =
congrats on an ECC title in 2019, bet that put a smile on ur face

there is a reason why WC is still terrible even after combining two schools (amelia and glen este)
+ =
congrats on an ECC title in 2019, bet that put a smile on ur face
Wow they are really in your feelings. Get ready for another double digit loss on Tuesday. It might be your 10th of the year depending on the rest of this week. A double double if you will.
When was Anderson's last league title? The ECC website doesn't go back that far.

Wow they are really in your feelings. Get ready for another double digit loss on Tuesday. It might be your 10th of the year depending on the rest of this week. A double double if you will.
When was Anderson's last league title? The ECC website doesn't go back that far.
You do of course realize that HotCakes is a child that only comes on here during 4th period study hall. Aside from his full blown tard attempts at being a troll, he does have a point though. Better have enjoyed the last three years, because the future is not terribly bright for West Clermont Boys Basketball going forward...Mazzaro is gone, all their guys are graduating, and there's not a heck of a lot coming up behind them...

You do of course realize that HotCakes is a child that only comes on here during 4th period study hall. Aside from his full blown tard attempts at being a troll, he does have a point though. Better have enjoyed the last three years, because the future is not terribly bright for West Clermont Boys Basketball going forward...Mazzaro is gone, all their guys are graduating, and there's not a heck of a lot coming up behind them...
I think Mazz leaving is great for the program. Never should have been hired. The lower levels struggle but it will be interesting to see what happens with some new blood on the sidelines.
I do realize that the kid is troll but I like to make the troll dance. Between him and the Turpin posters crying, I keep entertained between clients.

I think Mazz leaving is great for the program. Never should have been hired. The lower levels struggle but it will be interesting to see what happens with some new blood on the sidelines.
I do realize that the kid is troll but I like to make the troll dance. Between him and the Turpin posters crying, I keep entertained between clients.
calling me a client, this man weird weird. I ain't dancing anywhere but inside ur head. I am literally a troll account but you found a way to be the most hated account in this forum. People need hot.takes.ecc , coltfan76 is nothin but a meme.