ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) 2019-2020

Solid victory for Turpin. Now they have Cov. Catholic on Saturday.
Tonight, Anderson goes for the sweep, does their hot streak continue? I may regret this, Skins by 5.

Thanks Anderson.....I finally believe in your ability to beat an average D1 opponent and you lose. Go beat Western Brown today and solidify your 6th place status in the ECC.

Anderson losing streak reaches 2.

Kings with a nice win over Fairfield.

West Clermont beats Indian Hill by 11.

Kudos to West Clermont kids for keeping their heads down the stretch against one of the dirtiest basketball teams I've ever seen.

Anderson losing streak reaches 2.

Kings with a nice win over Fairfield.

West Clermont beats Indian Hill by 11.

Kudos to West Clermont kids for keeping their heads down the stretch against one of the dirtiest basketball teams I've ever seen.
I don't think it was deliberate, when the big kid from West Clermont got undercut. It did not look good, but the young man who clipped him seemed to realize immediately he screwed up and was concerned about the big guys welfare. Number 23 for Indian Hill's theatrics did get a little trying. Indian Hill is used to putting up big numbers offensively, and WC made it awful tough on them to score. If WC can shoot the ball from the field and the line like they did tonight, they can hang with Turpin in the rematch....

I don't think it was deliberate, when the big kid from West Clermont got undercut. It did not look good, but the young man who clipped him seemed to realize immediately he screwed up and was concerned about the big guys welfare. Number 23 for Indian Hill's theatrics did get a little trying. Indian Hill is used to putting up big numbers offensively, and WC made it awful tough on them to score. If WC can shoot the ball from the field and the line like they did tonight, they can hang with Turpin in the rematch....
The tackle in the back court was intentional.

The undercut might not have been but the kid that did walked away from his coach and laughed after he did it.

There were also a few punches thrown in the JV game.

Dirty program.

McHugh from Kings had 17 against Fairfield... Had be been injured prior to that game, as it looks like this was the first game he has played this year? Will he make Kings significantly better, where they can contend going forward?

Last edited:
McHugh from Kings had 17 against Fairfield... Had be been injured prior to that game, as it looks like this was the first game he has played this year? Will he make Kings significantly better, where they can contend going forward?
Hot Takes is back and spicier than ever, McHugh is legit.

Starks from Cov Cath had a big game against Turpin. Have they started using him more now that he's settling in?

Did he play a bunch against LaSalle? Wondering if he would have made a difference in that game.

West Clermont over Anderson 52-38.

Anderson seemed to be intent on stopping Jackson Ames. They did a good job at that but WC shot well from the outside for the second time in a row.

Kings is making a 2nd half surge, McHugh is obviously a huge return. Milford beats Walnut. This is why you play, this is the great part of HS sports. Major credit to the teams and coaches who keep working and hopefully don't read anything on here!!

Kings is making a 2nd half surge, McHugh is obviously a huge return. Milford beats Walnut. This is why you play, this is the great part of HS sports. Major credit to the teams and coaches who keep working and hopefully don't read anything on here!!
Thats like saying Anderson was making a midseason surge...

Probably true hot take, but the win over Turpin by Kings far exceeds any victory of the Beachmont Ave. team.

Anderson shuts down the Kings surge.

Turpin by Milford squeaks by Milford

Loveland put up a good fight but WC is just too talented.