ECC (Eastern Cincinnati Conference) 2019-2020

My guesses: Aiken by 11, Mt. Healthy by 21, Milford by 3, Turpin by 7, Indian Hill by 14, West Clermont by 8, Mason by 17.

Anderson loses by 8 and wins the 2nd half by 11. Knew this team wouldn't lose by double digits and their leading scorer had 16. Anderson will get their first win at a struggling Loveland squad.

Milford's best player had 16 off the bench on 9 shots, only a matter of time before he gets in the starting lineup, probably this friday at home against a terrible Kings squad.

Anderson loses by 8 and wins the 2nd half by 11. Knew this team wouldn't lose by double digits and their leading scorer had 16. Anderson will get their first win at a struggling Loveland squad.
Another version is Indian Hill was up by 18 after 3 qtrs and it was game over. Your Skins won garbage time. But hey we'll see on Friday who has the upper hand on 5th, 6th, or 7th place.

I can't imagine Anderson breaking 45 unless Camden really goes off. They're that bad this year.
Also, they just scored 51. He had 16 off of 5-13 shooting, 2-10 from three. Far from his best performance, yet they still broke 45. His shooting % is bound to go up, especially from 3.

Also, they just scored 51. He had 16 off of 5-13 shooting, 2-10 from three. Far from his best performance, yet they still broke 45. His shooting % is bound to go up, especially from 3.
Why does the ECC website show Anderson losing 46-34? Those are some “hot takes” you got there.

Big game Tuesday at Turpin, looking forward to seeing this one! Some really good skilled big guys will be going at it.

Tuesday Predictions:
Milford over Withrow, Loveland over Kings, Walnut over Anderson, and in the big game Turpin beats WC in a great early season match up.

Walnut has 3 really good seniors in Smith, Grant and Abernathy, even though I hear Abernathy is out for a month. That should keep them close to the top of the league. Their schedule is pretty good with games against Dayton Dunbar, Huntington Prep, La Salle and an out of town tourney. However I think they are most excited about their younger classes which are really loaded. I look for Turpin to be really good and be the top dog with Holt and Spencer leading the way, especially if they get good PG play, after losing Haddad. Overall I agree the league has been a big disappointment the last several years, lacking toughness and athleticism.
What's going on with the Eagles ? Any updates ?

What's going on with the Eagles ? Any updates ?
Abernathy has been playing. They got beat pretty soundly by West Clermont but hit some garbage time threes to make it look good. It was a 15 point game the entire 2nd half. They certainly have the players to win the league but coaching will probably keep them in 3rd place.