EBC Wrestling 2022-2023

You seem to have a lot of knowledge that the public isn’t informed of. Hmmmmmmm. I read up on the EBC wrestling plenty but have never seen a weigh in sheet released to the public. You must have some great inside sources, Coach.
I would be grateful Burt was at 132, 56-21 is better than 59-15.
We did tell him to not post as himself on here 😂

But did he wrestle? No so there for they were without him. . He would would have been a difference in score. Probably a 10 point swing. The 138 would still have been 6 for salem
Wow, most of the comments on here are from people who have nothing productive to do with their time but to sit and obsess over little things like this. It’s actually quite comical. Comical to the point where, do you think these comments actually matter outside of this virtual log? Nope.

You seem to have a lot of knowledge that the public isn’t informed of. Hmmmmmmm. I read up on the EBC wrestling plenty but have never seen a weigh in sheet released to the public. You must have some great inside sources, Coach.
I would be grateful Burt was at 132, 56-21 is better than 59-15.
Not a coach but thanks! Let’s see there are a number of people who see that weigh-in sheet including the opposite team, and let’s be honest after a match when he didn’t wrestle and the question is why, and a bunch of people’s responses are he weighted in at 132 you kind of have your answer. But again your insult towards their coach is irrelevant. As well as an assumption of an automatic win at 126lbs. Last time they met it was a good match, may have been again!

Not a coach but thanks! Let’s see there are a number of people who see that weigh-in sheet including the opposite team, and let’s be honest after a match when he didn’t wrestle and the question is why, and a bunch of people’s responses are he weighted in at 132 you kind of have your answer. But again your insult towards their coach is irrelevant. As well as an assumption of an automatic win at 126lbs. Last time they met it was a good match, may have been again!
Wasn’t meaning to bash WB or their 26 with the “assumption”. But I think it is fair that most people will pick a guy who won all of their meetings (to my knowledge) and is a state qualifier last year, over someone that didn’t make it out of their sectional.

As a coach I would recommend biting your tongue over an anonymous feed and letting your coaching/wrestlers do the talking for you! Good luck

We did tell him to not post as himself on here 😂
As stated before, I don’t post behind fake names much like you and WhyNot. Again, more than welcome to have a conversation, but that would require you two to reveal your true names. Which I am sure won’t happen since it’s easier to hide behind a fake name. You two have fun with each other.

Wasn’t meaning to bash WB or their 26 with the “assumption”. But I think it is fair that most people will pick a guy who won all of their meetings (to my knowledge) and is a state qualifier last year, over someone that didn’t make it out of their sectional.

As a coach I would recommend biting your tongue over an anonymous feed and letting your coaching/wrestlers do the talking for you! Good luck
Again, Not me. Sorry. You’re 100% right I don’t waist my time with these anonymous threads. I set the record straight then move on.

That’s fair. I don’t need to bite my tongue dear coach. Thank you for the recommendation though.

Chris, this isn't a good look man. Never has a coach posting on here ended well
No worries. Again, just making sure you all were not confusing me with another as you were. Again just setting the record strait and moving on. Didn’t say anything wrong, mean or offensive. Again, all have a great day and try and support the league and all of its wrestlers this post season. Let’s get as many to Columbus as possible. Good Luck to all EBC Wrestlers!!!

😂🤣 You’re right coming from a guy, again that has a fake name. Again, show your true Identity what are you scared of?
All of you “boys” are acting like fools on here. Almost like all of you grew up with no social media. Oh wait you probably did! So how about we grow-up and start showing some respect for one another. Something this society lacks these days. This sport is by far mentally and physically challenging. Anyone choosing this sport and following through with it day in and day out should be given respect regardless. The disrespect for coaches, kids and teams not only in the EBC but everywhere has become disgusting the past few years. Kids just don’t want to wrestle period, why… because it’s freaking hard and kids don’t want to put the time and effort in. We have a different generation and some kids can still hack it and most can’t. So again it takes me back to any kid still wrestling on a team day in and day out deserves respect, as well as those coaching them. Just an opinion “guys”!

What is the status of the best wrestler in the EBC?
I think there are a handful of guys that can be top 6 in Columbus. If Haines can be at full, he’s ranked #3 - I’d like him as the recipient of EBC WOTY. Carman is ranked #4 and has been top 6 Fr and Soph year. Mozden is ranked #3 and has beaten returning state placers this year. Snair is ranked #5 at 113. Kamperman for Salem is ranked #6 but I’d say is probably an outside shot with the upset potential at HWT.

I think there are a handful of guys that can be top 6 in Columbus. If Haines can be at full, he’s ranked #3 - I’d like him as the recipient of EBC WOTY. Carman is ranked #4 and has been top 6 Fr and Soph year. Mozden is ranked #3 and has beaten returning state placers this year. Snair is ranked #5 at 113. Kamperman for Salem is ranked #6 but I’d say is probably an outside shot with the upset potential at HWT.
Kamperman is my pick for WOTY, I've seen him twice this year and he's very impressive. It also helps that he's got nobody close to him in conference but I don't believe he's had a league match make it out of the first period

Who's coach of year ebc? Wb????

Is coach of the year, the coach with the best lineup in the league or the coach that got the most out of his team or had the greatest improvement year to year? Is the wrestler of the year, the wrestler that goes undefeated in the conference or the wrestler with the best performance for the year including the post season?

COTY is popularity contest, most years undefeated team. since they pick the WOTY before post season it probably doesnt use that as criteria, must be undefeated in conference and then best credentials from current year and previous state placements would be my guess.

COTY is popularity contest, most years undefeated team. since they pick the WOTY before post season it probably doesnt use that as criteria, must be undefeated in conference and then best credentials from current year and previous state placements would be my guess.
It should be record and nothing else, I get that Marlington way over performed this year and Salem finished well too but the guys in Carrollton deserve to get their credit for continually piloting that juggernaut to league titles. We can read into the talent that each team has at their disposal and what their pipelines look like but at the end of the day we should be giving these awards as objectively as possible

What school are you from? Do you have a coaching background?
I do actually and I was 3 x qualifier 2 time placer. And personally know four kids that quit do to coaching. When kids do not know how to do a stand up on bottom and gas after first period there's an issue!