EBC Week 4 - League play starts for most.

NBC 1988

Not a real good start for the EBC with only Salem Unbeaten and no other team with winning records. WB, Carrollton and Minerva all winless. It a clean slate for all. who are the favorites?

Miami Trace @ Marlington
West Branch @ Alliance
Canton South @ Minerva
Salem @ Carrollton

I will pick Marlington, don't know much about Miami Trace other than Art Schlichter went there!

Alliance over WB, I still believe WB is a dark horse, but it sounds like injuries are a concern. Even without injuries Alliance should take this one.

South over Minerva, just don't know if the Lions can get over the hump but it should be a good match up.

Salem over Carrollton. Carrollton had a heck of he defense last year but giving up some point this year.

Let's go with:

Marlington 34
Miami Trace 20

Alliance 35
WB 21

Canton South 23
Minerva 14

Salem 28
Carrollton 20

Let's go with:

Marlington 34
Miami Trace 20

Alliance 35
WB 21

Canton South 23
Minerva 14

Salem 28
Carrollton 20

Marlington 30
Miami Trace 28

Alliance 28
West Branch 24

Canton South 30
Minerva 24

Salem 24
Carrollton 0

Marlington 17 :cool:
Miami Trace 14

Alliance 14
WB 20 :D:D:D

Canton South 14
Minerva 21 ***** o_O

Salem 20 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Carrollton 16

***** The streak finally ends.
Good luck Lions!

Bow down to ME……. I am Emperoarrrrrrr !

darkcrystal.jpg

Last edited:
Marlington - one more OOC game before they go into league play
Alliance - a win to hopefully get their mojo back before playing Canfield
Minerva- this has end of the streak all over it
Carrollton - Salem is finally finished with their middle school schedule and has to start playing high school teams

I heard the mayor of Minerva is calling for National Guard support to secure the town after the Lions roar to a Victory Friday. ?!
I wish I was young enough to be at that Party.
26-14 Minerva

Marlington will win a close one over Miami-Trace.
Alliance should win by a couple Touchdowns over Marlington.
Minerva will get there 1st win this season. In a close game.
Carrollton and Salem will play a close game. If Carrollton opens it up, they will get there 1st win of the season.

Nice !! lmao .
I hear ya'll are getting a new 3 digit scoreboard in preparation to accommodate the points given up next season and the 4 after that,.
joking of course
Joking you say!! That new scoreboard was supposed to be a secret. Rumor has it it has built in cooling so it doesnt overheat ?

Joking you say!! That new scoreboard was supposed to be a secret. Rumor has it it has built in cooling so it doesnt overheat ?
To be honest i would like to see the Duke win ,but that's a lot of offense for a team in a decent league .
Plus we'll need all the points we can get come week 9 :)