Eastern Conference: (2) Toronto (56-26) vs (7) Indiana (45-37)

Who wins?

• (2) Toronto (56-26)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • (7) Indiana (45-37)

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
(2) Toronto (56-26) vs (7) Indiana (45-37)

Regular season series (Raptors lead 3-1)
Oct 28, 2015 Indiana 99, Toronto 106
Dec 14, 2015 Toronto 90, Indiana 106
Mar 17, 2016 Toronto 101, Indiana 94
Apr 8, 2016 Indiana 98, Toronto 111

Expecting an irate tallmadge dad rant after Indy assumed they'd win the game and disrespected the Raptors last night.

[vine]iPpx1TLw6Fi[/vine]

Expecting an irate tallmadge dad rant after Indy assumed they'd win the game and disrespected the Raptors last night.

[vine]iPpx1TLw6Fi[/vine]

Correct. Stupid. Once they get toasted in Toronto and lose the series, this means nothing. Play the game and celebrate when you win the championship. Then dance all year long. When's the last time you saw the Spurs doing a team dance after a playoff win? Never. Because they understand that it doesn't matter unless you win 16 of them.
I know you like to exaggerate my statements to fit your agenda of bashing me, but I will say again...nothing wrong with celebrating a victory, hand shakes, etc. but choreographed team dances are stupid and ignorant. Again, after your 16th playoff win, do the f'ing hokey pokey all night long. Until then, congratulate each other with class for a victory and get ready for the next game.
If you don't agree, I don't care, that is your right.

:laugh: How dare guys have fun while playing a game!!!!

FWIW, the Spurs did this before (like Westbrook/Payne and the Pacers) they played Phoenix in the regular season. https://twitter.com/spurs/status/719925467042582528/photo/1

Never said not to have fun. I said don't act like immature ghetto dance queens because you won a game. And you won't see the Spurs doing this IN THE PLAYOFFS unless it's after their 16th win.
Wonder what the Pacers dance will be when their season ends in game 7?

Never said not to have fun. I said don't act like immature ghetto dance queens because you won a game. And you won't see the Spurs doing this IN THE PLAYOFFS unless it's after their 16th win.
Wonder what the Pacers dance will be when their season ends in game 7?

:laugh: You keep moving those goalposts. These are all pregame things, I don't know why you keep acting like this is done in celebration.

I'm with tall Madge. I miss the good old no-frills days when grown men played without expression or eye contact in burlap sack jerseys and work boots with peach baskets.

:laugh: You keep moving those goalposts. These are all pregame things, I don't know why you keep acting like this is done in celebration.

Let's review so that we can get everyone up to speed.

I made the comment that the choreographed dances by players (whether pre-game or post game) are nonsense and disrespectful to the game as well as opponent. I went on to make clear that I am NOT referring to handshakes, high 5's, gestures during game when making a great play, etc. I am SPECIFICALLY referring to the dumb ghetto dances primarily after a win that the Pacers and OKC have been doing.
Frank Underwood has taken my comment and twisted it into I am against players having fun playing a game.
I am not against players having fun. I am not against players getting hyped up or having handshakes or chest bumping etc. What I AM against is a team (or group of players) doing a stupid dance, especially after a win that means nothing.
So my question remains Frank (as YOU move the goalposts) where was the Pacers dance yesterday after the game? Isn't it all just for FUN according to you? And OKC...they nailed the dance moves Sat night, but couldn't nail a shot.
Act like you've been there before, get down to business, and celebrate until the cows come home once you win the championship. Until then, stop with the stupid dances after winning a game.

I'm with tall Madge. I miss the good old no-frills days when grown men played without expression or eye contact in burlap sack jerseys and work boots with peach baskets.

And again...you have no REAL debate, so you exaggerate my comment to the extreme. This doesn't surprise me though as this is typical of one that has no argument to the actual subject at hand. Why don't you actually give me your point of view on why a few players find it necessary to act a fool and do stupid dances, only to go out and shoot 5-20 and lose by 30+ points, or get bounced from the playoffs altogether. The Raptors and Spurs are laughing their off at these morons. It's like when a player has a dunk with 2 min left in the 4th quarter and pounds his chest when his team is down 40. Or when a football player sacks the 2nd string QB and does a dance when his team is down 5 TDs.

And again...you have no REAL debate, so you exaggerate my comment to the extreme. This doesn't surprise me though as this is typical of one that has no argument to the actual subject at hand. Why don't you actually give me your point of view on why a few players find it necessary to act a fool and do stupid dances, only to go out and shoot 5-20 and lose by 30+ points, or get bounced from the playoffs altogether. The Raptors and Spurs are laughing their off at these morons. It's like when a player has a dunk with 2 min left in the 4th quarter and pounds his chest when his team is down 40. Or when a football player sacks the 2nd string QB and does a dance when his team is down 5 TDs.

:laugh: What are we debating?

Tall Madge thinks walk up songs in baseball are a travesty. "The pitcher is laughing his arse off after striking that guy out when he danced to the batters box to that disco song."

Let's review so that we can get everyone up to speed.

I made the comment that the choreographed dances by players (whether pre-game or post game) are nonsense and disrespectful to the game as well as opponent. I went on to make clear that I am NOT referring to handshakes, high 5's, gestures during game when making a great play, etc. I am SPECIFICALLY referring to the dumb ghetto dances primarily after a win that the Pacers and OKC have been doing.
Frank Underwood has taken my comment and twisted it into I am against players having fun playing a game.
I am not against players having fun. I am not against players getting hyped up or having handshakes or chest bumping etc. What I AM against is a team (or group of players) doing a stupid dance, especially after a win that means nothing.
So my question remains Frank (as YOU move the goalposts) where was the Pacers dance yesterday after the game? Isn't it all just for FUN according to you? And OKC...they nailed the dance moves Sat night, but couldn't nail a shot.
Act like you've been there before, get down to business, and celebrate until the cows come home once you win the championship. Until then, stop with the stupid dances after winning a game.

What part of "pregame" do you not understand? This isn't being done post game in celebration of a win.