Eastern Conference: (1) Cleveland (57-25) vs (8) Detroit (44-38)

Who wins?

• (1) Cleveland (57-25)

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • (8) Detroit (44-38)

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
ATL is playing pretty well and can create tough matchups. That being said, I think the Cavs still win that hypothetical series in 5

I can't think of one Cav who had a bad game tonight. I found it amusing that Mark Jackson nearly choked on his microphone when Van Gundy suggested that some team would offer Delly $10 million this summer when he's a free agent.

Delly has been fantastic off the bench. Kyrie and Love are killers right now. Hopefully LeBron gets the jump shot back that he had going the final month of the season

Delly has been fantastic off the bench. Kyrie and Love are killers right now. Hopefully LeBron gets the jump shot back that he had going the final month of the season

Granted that this is just the Pizztones, anyone still bagging on Delly or Love is just an idiot. The idiots are just waiting for an opportunity though, no doubt.

How about Lue with the short window inbounds plays ? 3 for 3 :banana:

:eek: I haven't been on Yappi very long but I can tell Tallmadge dad must eat crow all the time .WOW . No sports knowledge what so ever . Its going to be fun when I show him how right I was and how he missed the mark on everything . Like I said Cavs in 7 this series . And then bye byes after that . the big 3 will not collectively play as good as they did yesterday again and they barely won the game( refs helped too) Talmadge Dad. You are lost in emotion . Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam would say .Bow Down to Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now my dilusional little friend. Shall we discuss, or is your tail firmly tucked where the sun don't shine?

its fixed . curry s injury everything .nba is a joke . they NEED the Cavs and Cleveland to feel good bout themselves ,then only to get bonked out of the playoffs by the San Antonios .LETS GO SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timmy finna bury Kobe in the "who's the best in the post MJ" era after this year. That's how you know Kobe wasn't all about winning. He talked big. He talked about how he wanted to tie or best Michael. But he's full of it. If he wanted his legacy to go down as a winner like that he would have stopped taking monster paychecks after their last title. He would have done everything Tim has.

Tim>Kobe in play, leadership and winning

its fixed . curry s injury everything .nba is a joke . they NEED the Cavs and Cleveland to feel good bout themselves ,then only to get bonked out of the playoffs by the San Antonios .LETS GO SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So instead of admitting you were wrong, you are doubling down on stupid.

Cant wait to hear how Atl or Bos are going to sweep the Cavs. :laugh: