Dublin Coffman Rocks 2020

3-17 is awful no question, but I think they may judge him by the last two decades . I don't know all the candidates who are really interested and I am not a Crager or nothing guy here, The last couple years when it seemed like Crabtree may be nearing the end I thought Crager was the leading candidate based on his work at Coffman in the recent past. Bill Belichick grew into the HC job after a few years himself . I certainly wouldn't judge him by his Cleveland tenure. If you think he didn't evolve and develop into what he is over 20-30 years and think it's all Brady { Patriots won no matter how well Brady played in many key games } Sometimes the long time assistant is a default pick . I don't think this is anywhere near the case here of course. The remark that you don't let the criminals run the asylum was kind of dumb . Getting feedback from people and kids who actually deal with a individual is not letting anyone run anything. That quote kind of denotes that the situation at Coffman is some kind of hot mess that needs rescuing . I know the phrase and how it's used . Wasn't applicable here at all . Kids don't have much of a say here. But some of their feedback is not a bad idea. No matter who the coach, there is a definite rebuild the next couple years IMO .

I think Crabtree was nearing the end and hung on this year with a very good Senior group . It is a shame that the season ended the way it did and that his last year as HC at Coffman was a Covid shortened season . Few fans , playing a big play-off game at home in a scrimmage like atmosphere ,on a cold dark Saturday morning , not getting the whole experience with a very good team . Rebuild ahead. It was time . Big challenges this year . No losing or even a 500 season since Crabtree arrived 20 years ago . ONE 6-4 season . Expectations and tradition = big responsibility .

Last edited:
Guess it depends on the interviewer(s) and what they value more. In the case of Coffman, I would argue that Crager’s resume is better. If the two were applying elsewhere, probably a different story.
Certainly no knock on Christ, still sticking with his .00001 chance.

Agree with that and think Crager is the guy but would think Christ would have a shot. Christ is probably better off staying at South than most jobs in Ohio. They are rolling, with a favorable schedule and in D2. If he stays they could make some noise not sure he would be willing to leave that anyway.

ER8868 - Judging Coach Crager for his two years as West Jefferson head coach in 2000 and 2001 would be big mistake. First of all, it was obviously 20 years ago and the Dublin Coffman community knows who Coach Crager is as a coach & person. Secondly, West Jeff was riding a 42 consecutive winning seasons heading into Coach Crager's first seasonn in 2000. Everyone just assumed/expected the winning could continue. The WJ pee wee and junior high programs were experiencing declining participation numbers since the early 90's. Sometimes a football program/community gets complacent while the expectation remain the same or become even greater. The WJ football program had to take a step back and get humbled before it could continue on. I think WJ was hoping they could find lightning in a bottle with the Coach Crager hire in 2000 but the reality is Coach Hayes, Lombardi, Belicheck, Tressel - none of those guys would have been able to turn around the 2000 and 2001 WJ teams.

West Jeff has been a football program/community for 60+ years, Dublin is trying to extend a 20+ year streak of continued success on with the next coach. If a step back can happen at WJ, it surely can happen at Dublin Coffman so the next hire is very important. It appears the cupboard is not as full as what it has been the last couple of years but there is still some talent there. Coach Crager's experience from 20 years ago at WJ would only help if he were to get the Coffman job.

After Pentello was forced out, WS was a dumpster fire for a few years. Christ was hired and restored respect in a relatively short amount of time. His offensive mentality seems to align with the expectations of the Coffman community. He is young, which helps maintain program stability. If he did interview for the Coffman job (fact or speculation??), I don't think it would be their best interests to dismiss him simply to remain comfortable by hiring internally.

ER8868 - Judging Coach Crager for his two years as West Jefferson head coach in 2000 and 2001 would be big mistake. First of all, it was obviously 20 years ago and the Dublin Coffman community knows who Coach Crager is as a coach & person. Secondly, West Jeff was riding a 42 consecutive winning seasons heading into Coach Crager's first seasonn in 2000. Everyone just assumed/expected the winning could continue. The WJ pee wee and junior high programs were experiencing declining participation numbers since the early 90's. Sometimes a football program/community gets complacent while the expectation remain the same or become even greater. The WJ football program had to take a step back and get humbled before it could continue on. I think WJ was hoping they could find lightning in a bottle with the Coach Crager hire in 2000 but the reality is Coach Hayes, Lombardi, Belicheck, Tressel - none of those guys would have been able to turn around the 2000 and 2001 WJ teams.

West Jeff has been a football program/community for 60+ years, Dublin is trying to extend a 20+ year streak of continued success on with the next coach. If a step back can happen at WJ, it surely can happen at Dublin Coffman so the next hire is very important. It appears the cupboard is not as full as what it has been the last couple of years but there is still some talent there. Coach Crager's experience from 20 years ago at WJ would only help if he were to get the Coffman job.
Good post .I mean has anyone here been asked about a job they had 20 years ago during an interview ? I am not dismissing it altogether , but mostly it's irrelevant . I mean who among us isn't much better at what we do than we were 20 years ago ? I personally know 2 HOF HS coaches who took head jobs very young that may not have bene ready for and the situation wasn't ideal . They both failed initially . One was a football coach and one a wrestling coach . They took the lumps, learned , got some years under their belt , got other jobs that were a good fit and killed it and are still killing it .

Program momentum is a topic sometimes whether it is from a short term perspective of a longer period of time . It is a real dynamic. Momentum can elevate a program from good to very good and once that very good ball gets rolling a b it more downhill ? Greatness or being consistently really good can follow . Programs , company's, organizations , and people for that matter have periods of great momentum and some periods of being on more unsteady ground. Things could go either way .

Obviously Davidson reached the boulder rolling downhill period say 2004 through 2013 ? White's run lasted a bit longer , but during this time period they were able to compete with pretty much anyone . Their style , numbers, scheme , attitude , confidence reached it's apex as a program . Started wavering a bit as White openly opined about others getting transfers , kids taking the easy way out. etc. He saw the momentum ebbing . He saw the writing on the proverbial wall , the program hired a staffer who actually left to go to rival UA for a year and get hired back .

I am pretty sure he didn't agree with hiring someone who had been disloyal. I know I would be a bit puzzled if a Coffman assistant went to a rival for a year and got hired back the next getting a promotion . White wouldn't have had a wining record with this years Davidson team . He wouldn't have gotten blown out as badly as they did in a few games. He got out when the momentum was fully stopped . Early returns aren't good ,but he needs a few more years to get HIS program in place.

Liberty has that momentum now. PC has never lost it, but is at a point now the ST X nightmare notwithstanding where they are rolling along with more consistent talent than they have ever had . They have more talent than anyone else .PERIOD. Great football demographic that is coached up . The school is kind of an athletic factory really in certain areas .

What's not talked about as much is 'Coaching " momentum . You get the staff at it's sweet-spot . Experience , enthusiasm , high competence , success which gives you that extra bounce . What comes to most observers mind when it comes to their perception of the Rocks program? First thought of people who follow this is almost universal . Consistency . Usually in the mix, pretty even keeled . Coach sets that tone and takes pride in this . Talent has been there a lot of the time , some years more than not . Crabtree was losing some of his juice may be . His enthusiasm was waning perhaps ? Only he knows that I suppose , but like White is he getting out when he thinks his and his programs momentum may cease?

The other consistent aspect in the last few years has been some tough losses in the play-offs . Some underwhelming performances . Some excruciating sequences that turned possible or even probable wins into dispirited walks off the field as if it was fated. Broken record of both consistently solid to excellent performances coupled with a consistent habit of losing most games the last few years that cold have gone either way or should have gone your way even. Now this wasn't a universally many years pattern . Winning close games has happened in the last 20 years .

All teams have their own vibe , own styles of navigating the terrain . Peaked early at times ? Complacency ? Weird or unfortunate game sequences ? A few times being overmatched in the play-offs ? All of the above?

Short term action? Hire the very good and successful assistant already in the program . Excellent work overall as DC , developing a very good strength and conditioning program { agility should be emphasized as well } . That guy is there in the building . There are a few others who are very good coaches who are interested or getting a feel for it ? My thought is someone would have to blow the away in order for Crager to on get the job and had that feeling initially .

Kids want the staff more in tact . Human nature to not want to start over and try to impress strangers. Coach Crager knows who they are and what they can do and has a better idea of their potential . They respect him and know what to expect . I saw first hand personally and with one of my kids what a total transition and new coach with no connection to a great program and it's traditions looks like . It's bumpy , choppy . Awkward at times . It's inevitable . Doesn't mean you always just hire the most capable assistant on the staff after the big man leaves . Short term pain and uncomfortableness can lead to great things sometimes . Rebuilding and losing a lot of talent doesn't = a drastic change is needed or a program is in deeper distress where a reboot is required . I don't believe that is the case here. In the short term a guy like Crager will best help the kids be the best version of themselves and develop into the best players they can be IMO. The question is , is there a guy who they just can't say no to and have to hire ?

Whoever it is ? As I have been saying for a bit is the offense in 2021 needs to take full advantage of the QB's talents and a change in the modus operandi is an no brainer . Not eschewing the run game altogether , as there are some talented capable RB's { Diminutive back but with great feet in Mike Anderson with a bit of Dre Kendrick potential in him { IF he does the work Dre did } not the work horse aspect but moves size and feet conger up comparisons , and the bigger back Heard { 6-1 185 } who has real potential in a few areas on the field { LB IMO is somewhere he could be good } but it's the QB that should be the focus this season. Rivals Josh Helmholdt who covers recruiting in the Mid west also thinks so it appears after seeing him at the best of the Midwest combine .

*The quarterback position did not feature a lot of big-name players, but there were several promising arms in the group. In the 2022 class, two prospects who stood out to me were Radcliff (Ky.) North Hardin’s
Manie Wimberly
and Dublin (Ohio) Coffman’s
Mason Maggs
. Wimberly is built like a fullback, but he throws a beautiful football with lots of pop. Maggs’ motion is extremely clean and efficient. His size and arm talent should attract FBS attention.

Speaking of coaching momentum , We have seen this dynamic in CBB handicapping this season . I noticed and took advantage of a trend I spotted about 6 weeks ago . Blue blood programs , and or programs with long time HC's have been struggling a bit this year. Most years there is a storied or blue blood program , or a older HC that struggles . But this year it is noticeable in the number of these guys and programs that have lost some momentum . Duke , Syracuse , Kentucky ,Kansas , Michigan State and North Carolina were fading in varying degrees early and none of them has really gotten it going since. In fact for the season this group is abut 35 percent against the spread . MSU has been ice cold lately and I have been going full bore against them the last couple weeks with great success . All have long time ever legendary coaches getting a bit older or already OLD . They are fading a bit as coaches and programs . It's a thing . It's obvious . It's not working well right now . The momentum is fading . Of course these guys are like kings and tenured professors . They leave when they say it's time . Overpriced public teams with reputations bigger than the reality = go against $$$

Can someone post Coach Matt Christ record at WS.

The new OCC league this year was very kind to WS. Not saying he's not a good coach, but he struggled big time vs the good Olentangy schools in the old league.

Something for all of you guys to keep in mind...anyone can go to a school (High School/College) that has always won and keep winning! People focus way too much - but understandably so because it "looks" attractive - on a HC's win-loss record. The thing that fans lose focus of is this: Did that coach win at a place that had never won before (and sometimes don't win again after that coach leaves) or did they lose at a place that had always won before they got there? Do they have a record of "fixing" things that are broken? or do they have a track record of "breaking" things that looked stable? Some of us coaches take hard jobs that look impossible, because we want to make a difference - or in my case because the EGO is too big and we think we can "fix" anything that is broke! LOL I am only interested in this topic, because I live down the street, but usually when a program is going well for a long time - it's best to stay in-house and keep the boat rowing in the same direction. However, win-loss record only paints "part of the story" on coaches...

If you notice in many powerful programs at the college level , some of these winning programs hire the longtime best assistant coach to take over . In many if these instances the winning continues in the short term but over time it wanes . The assistant isn’t as good as the top guy or more legendary coach in many instances . Sometimes the culture and talent remains consistent and a program succeeds with a few different coaches over a certain time period Of course when a program is a bit broken and is losing more , a new coach comes in to “ fix » things . As I have said a few times now , no matter who the coach is there is a rebuild to be done . A lot of first time starters and a loss of some great talent .

Blue blood revival yesterday as CBB landscape over the last 6-8 weeks had seen traditional powers kind of struggle as a group. The numbers and spreads were reflecting their exalted status for quite some time , but as always the market adjusts and the lines have gone to levels where it is safe to go back in the water so to speak where these programs are concerned.

As is with the stock market , buying on the dips and selling on the spikes = better profit margins. Ate a steady diet of going against the group of struggling bluebloods from mid- late December through about 10-14 days ago where at that point they were covering their numbers at a 35 percent clip . Going against these teams netted some really nice gains. Some sportscasters and sportswriters started noticing this may be 3 weeks ago? May be less ? Looking at this stuff from my [perspective this happened a bit sooner which was the key to taking advantage.

I spoke of coaching momentum age , program momentum a bit when trying to explain what was going on here and that is and was a valid point . Some other explanations include reliance on the One and Done , larger roster turnover from year to year and during these trying times there was less time and opportunity to develop chemistry , give the newer guys more reps and experience , and not having the normal trips in the pre-season or summer that helps build chemistry and cohesiveness . Many coaches organize or greatly encourage 'Team Bonding " experiences , with players getting together at each other's houses , getting together to go out as a group outing where the bonds can develop away from the locker rom or practice field.

When you have a lot of turnover ,this is imperative to the team building process. The best of the best with the ,long term legendary HC's get a lot of the more talented kids who may only interested in a one or two year stay on campus . Programs that have more guys who are on a 4 year plan have done pretty well in this era and often beat teams like this who have younger players with higher upside down the road but aren't quite strong enough yet mentally and physically and as a team they haven't developed that closeness and chemistry.

So as the lines have adjusted the last couple weeks the beaten down stock of the " Blue Bloods" have become cheap enough to start buying . Yesterday we took advantage of three good situations here that helped get us to a 6-2 Saturday .

Michigan State who started the year highly ranked and as overpriced as a San Francisco 500 SQ. FT. studio with a slight view of the GG bridge , has seen it's stock price plummet so far that yesterday they were getting 7.5 vs Indiana . BUY THAT SUCKER. They won outright in one of their better performances of the year.

Kentucky who is likely to miss the tournament barring winning the SEC tourney , is desperate and came with a bargain price as well . Getting 7.5 as well playing Tennessee , this was an even easier 15 point outright victory . A few of the guys out here benefitted as well from these really good 'Situations ". A closer win came when Kansas who has been better overall than some of these other struggling bluebloods , was still a bargain at - 2 over Texas Tech . They had to fight hard to stave off the Red Raiders winning by 6 .

Missed opportunities were Duke who just lost a stud one and done guy Jalen Johnson who kind of just quit even though he is healthy now to prepare for the NBA draft . Blue Devils got a narrow win by a point but were getting 2.5 . Not enough for me as I thought the flap over Johnson quitting might affect them a bit . It did . Addition by subtraction as they played BETTER without him .

UNC crushed Louisville by 45 only laying 4.5 . Had that one circled but didn't pull the trigger. Oops. A friend of mine did get on that and cruised { Nice AJ } .

The role that developing a certain cohesion and developing bonds plays to ultimate team success is hard to quantify. It sometimes takes time to notice it when a team is devoid of that closeness , but I think we are seeing that a few of these teams are starting to GET IT a bit and it just took longer than normal this year for obvious reasons. Same is true for HS teams come tournament time . As some of these results keep happening , and the blue bloods turn it up a notch, they will become a bit more expensive . Get now . Not having March Madness last year was awful . I still remember that last week before the larger shutdown , that had early conference tourney action and like a flash of light followed with a loud bang , sports kind of just STOPPED , and they tumbled like dominoes until all that was left was Korean baseball lol.

NCAA will put on a tourney like Bubble and this year the work and numbers complied will be put to use hopefully profitably as usual . A while back there was a fear that we might miss TWO seasons of March Madness ? The Blue Jackets letting 10 percent of capacity has me pumped up .

Winter tournaments will go on this year after being shut down last year . It went from limited crowds , to parents only to nothing . Cancelled . Feel so bad for individuals and teams that were primed for big runs and put in a lot of work only to only being to imagine what could have been . Some teams once in a decade or even once in a generation like teams who had runs cut short.

Nothing is quite the same of course . Wrestlers won't be able to get to the Schott and compete for a spot on the podium at a larger house . Anyone one of us who has ever competed at a packed house stadium or arena can vouch that there is nothing like it . The excitement of a full gym that is a bit warmer than a regular game and has that buzz to it even before the game starts is something that kids never forget .

Moments like Jacy Sheldon's game winning three at the buzzer in the regional semifinal vs Pickerington Central in 2017 ?
SethSumates 195 pound final win IN 2019

1614011166535.png1614011243386.png

Packed house at Otterbein and Finals Saturday at the Schott .

Last edited:
Great insight Harrycrane. We all are fired up to see you break down that NCAA Womens Bracket in a couple weeks.

But back to Coffman Football. Talked to administration over the weekend. Interviews are set. A mix of small school head coaches and assistants, mostly from other parts of the state. Id rather keep names out of it out of respect for their current schools, but no Columbus coaches are involved in this.

As I said earlier, Crager looks to be the next head coach. And the parents that have enjoyed him being the good cop to Crabtrees bad cop the past couple of years will be happy.

But if things go poorly for the Rocks, expect it to be uncomfortable. They will site his previous head coaching experience.

His previous stint was a long time ago, and he was taking over a successful program that was taking a dip in talent
This is now and he will be taking over a successful program that is taking a dip in talent.

Great insight Harrycrane. We all are fired up to see you break down that NCAA Womens Bracket in a couple weeks.

But back to Coffman Football. Talked to administration over the weekend. Interviews are set. A mix of small school head coaches and assistants, mostly from other parts of the state. Id rather keep names out of it out of respect for their current schools, but no Columbus coaches are involved in this.

As I said earlier, Crager looks to be the next head coach. And the parents that have enjoyed him being the good cop to Crabtrees bad cop the past couple of years will be happy.

But if things go poorly for the Rocks, expect it to be uncomfortable. They will site his previous head coaching experience.

His previous stint was a long time ago, and he was taking over a successful program that was taking a dip in talent
This is now and he will be taking over a successful program that is taking a dip in talent.
Entry point is always a key for coaches. If he does get the job, he will be taking a job at a pretty large rebuild point and with less talent on hand for the second time . If he does get it he should get a few years before the real uncomfortableness if you will 'Should" commence IMO. But being used to two decades of winning a high percentage of their games , the expectations are what they are , even during this period .

Not much going on in HS football during this time , so I like to talk a bout other things , you can ignore as I'm sure you do. You didn't have a problem outing Crabtree earlier but have respect for smaller schools HC's who have little chance to get the job. You are so respectful lmao

Last edited:
I’m not really a new member, been around a few years.
Like AHM had mentioned, interviews have started. A few of the names I have heard show pretty solid resumes.
Hiring committee has options.
Yeah , but no on seems to name many or any of these outstanding candidates . Must be out of respect for the small schools in lowly populated corners of the state lol. I simply saw NEW MEMBER under your name and assumed . Always appreciate real insiders . Applications were done being taken so of course the interview phase is next . I thought Crager from the outset , kind of a logical keep the continuity hire as many schools do, but I was told I was wrong that no one on the current staff would get the job , then I was told that a current coach would definitely get the job , because no one of any quality even wanted to interview . Not much interest.

Now the supposed lack of interest may stem from the fact that some think that Crager is a shoo in , or that it isn't a great entry point { big rebuild lack of experience and less talent } and a 500.or [gulp} losing season would be more disastrous here and be judged harshly by the spoiled ? So today you the new member { or new moniker } says there are indeed some really impressive guys tossing their hats into the ring . Keep us posted . If you don't mind me asking , what is your personal interest in who gets the job ? In other words who are you a fan of if anyone or what affiliation do you have ? Welcome , even if you are not new .

Yeah , but no on seems to name many or any of these outstanding candidates . Must be out of respect for the small schools in lowly populated corners of the state lol. I simply saw NEW MEMBER under your name and assumed . Always appreciate real insiders . Applications were done being taken so of course the interview phase is next . I thought Crager from the outset , kind of a logical keep the continuity hire as many schools do, but I was told I was wrong that no one on the current staff would get the job , then I was told that a current coach would definitely get the job , because no one of any quality even wanted to interview . Not much interest.

Now the supposed lack of interest may stem from the fact that some think that Crager is a shoo in , or that it isn't a great entry point { big rebuild lack of experience and less talent } and a 500.or [gulp} losing season would be more disastrous here and be judged harshly by the spoiled ? So today you the new member { or new moniker } says there are indeed some really impressive guys tossing their hats into the ring . Keep us posted . If you don't mind me asking , what is your personal interest in who gets the job ? In other words who are you a fan of if anyone or what affiliation do you have ? Welcome , even if you are not new .
Believe me, I am not an insider.
I just love high school football, last year like many, was tough. Had to beg, borrow, and almost steal to get into a few games.

I have no dog in the coaching hire in Dublin. Actually from the Springfield area and generally follow the CBC.
I will travel to see good football and have made some good friends watching football over the years.
As I get older, I find myself following certain coaches.

Anyway, no real insight on who will be the next coach, but from what I am hearing, there are a couple intriguing hats in the ring.

Believe me, I am not an insider.
I just love high school football, last year like many, was tough. Had to beg, borrow, and almost steal to get into a few games.

I have no dog in the coaching hire in Dublin. Actually from the Springfield area and generally follow the CBC.
I will travel to see good football and have made some good friends watching football over the years.
As I get older, I find myself following certain coaches.

Anyway, no real insight on who will be the next coach, but from what I am hearing, there are a couple intriguing hats in the ring.

Thanks for sharing . Hope we can get back to normal by the time football starts back up

What level of head coach and what kind of success would you consider to rival a guy like Crager’s resume? Some coaches come from less populated areas than Dublin and I don’t see that as a problem. Not sure any OCC coaches want the Coffman gig but doesn’t mean there aren’t other good head coaches in Ohio.

I think you all may be in for a surprise.

The coach you are referring to is a good coach at a small school. And hes had a great year and lots of good/OK years and some bad years.

Im not trying to dismiss anyone. There will be a lot of small school supporters that feel that their guy is underrated. But this is Dublin. The coaches interviewing are nothing near what the administration expected when they opened the job up.

Its not what you think or what I think. Rather its the actuality of what decision makers think.

Harrycrane refers to Cragers resume. Lets face it, its terrible. Under any metric it is terrible. Very nice man and most of the parents are scared of big changes, so this is easy and it works at the moment. He is already in the school system, they wont have to hire a new teacher. This isnt about rivaling a resume. His resume is not good, but he has a lot of Coffman Nike T shirts and shorts already.

For the record, I dont think of hiring of an internal candidate as a disaster or success, particular when you look at other people that applied. Hands are tied here, so its going to be best for everyone to convince themselves that staying internal is the smart move.

Look above you . That was errrr mentioning the resume . I never cited a resume here . Get your eyes checked . To reduce the guy to being terrible and just a nice guy as if he’s done nothing at Coffman as an assistant is a pathetic take . Are you saying he’s been a poor coach the last 15 years ? Give some more insight if that’s your take . If you’re judging from 20 seasons ago? That’s you being you . I’m not strongly advocating for anyone including Crager . AHM is a long time critic and a very long term with big time basher of the program and community . Just giving newer viewers some perspective here .

He said Crabtree played some kind of “ Bad Cop “ role at Coffman in the recent past . That made me laugh I will say . This guy is all over the place . I will stay it’s not a good entry point if a coach thinks he needs to kill it right away . A great young coach would be an ideal situation if they don’t hire Crager and then be given 4-5 years with little internal pressure . I guess we will find out soon enough .

Last edited:
Look above you . That was errrr mentioning the resume . I never cited a resume here . Get your eyes checked . To reduce the guy to being terrible and just a nice guy as if he’s done nothing at Coffman as an assistant is a pathetic take . Are you saying he’s been a poor coach the last 15 years ? Give some more insight if that’s your take . If you’re judging from 20 seasons ago? That’s you being you . I’m not strongly advocating for anyone including Crager . AHM is a long time critic and a very long term with big time basher of the program and community . Just giving newer viewers some perspective here .

He said Crabtree played some kind of “ Bad Cop “ role at Coffman in the recent past . That made me laugh I will say . This guy is all over the place . I will stay it’s not a good entry point if a coach thinks he needs to kill it right away . A great young coach would be an ideal situation if they don’t hire Crager and then be given 4-5 years with little internal pressure . I guess we will find out soon enough .

I’m not judging at all. I’m repeating what I’m told. Verbatim.

you asked me to provide information as I got it. That’s all I did. Take it or leave it.

I’m not judging at all. I’m repeating what I’m told. Verbatim.

you asked me to provide information as I got it. That’s all I did. Take it or leave it.
I think you have done enough . Provided us with all
The hearsay that we deserve . Don’t get me wrong It’s riveting . But I think we’ll be OK without all of your i” information. Take a break

I know of two coaches that applied for the Canal Winchester job who could be a good fit at Coffman. I was very surprised when I heard that they applied. Canal just doesn’t pay enough for either of these two candidates so they both turned it down. I am guessing that 1 of the 2 would have applied for the Dublin Coffman job and would have at least gotten an interview if he did apply. Again, just speculation on my part.

I think you have done enough . Provided us with all
The hearsay that we deserve . Don’t get me wrong It’s riveting . But I think we’ll be OK without all of your i” information. Take a break

I havent provided hearsay. I havent been wrong yet.

Just dont read if you dont like it. But you asked and I answered.

Not trying to knock anyone here. Just frustrating all these people seem to be "in the know" but aren't willing to provide any substantive details. What the point in sharing? To let us all know that you know?

Guess what. I know a guy that applied. He's a good one! Maybe he got an interview, maybe he didn't. Hint: He's coached in the OCC or CCL or the MSL.