Dublin Coffman 2022

A non-trolling remark and then as he does after most of my posts shows up like a maggot at the bottom of the page. What a guy . What do you have to do to be banned from commenting on a certain thread ? Does anyone here have any experience with it ? Lose by Fall and please say my name please, got stopped from commenting after several months for obvious reasons but does anyone else have any experience with this? What does it say when you try to post? [Just curious } The great duo can't stop the troll obviously as we see every day , but now with the new account? Obsessed ? Sick? Both ?
Are you ok? For real? I posted a comment about the BucKs and even that bothers you. Guess I can't win. Not sure what you mean by showing up at the bottom of the page. At the bottom of my page I have a bunch of ads. Again, with the lose and call thing. I still don't know what that means. I suppose as long as you do that's all that matters.

Why do you want people banned? Do you typically try to ban people that don't comment like you want them to? If so, why even come to this type of social media?

You're an odd duck for sure.

Should be a good game at the shoe this weekend.

Are you ok? For real? I posted a comment about the BucKs and even that bothers you. Guess I can't win. Not sure what you mean by showing up at the bottom of the page. At the bottom of my page I have a bunch of ads. Again, with the lose and call thing. I still don't know what that means. I suppose as long as you do that's all that matters.

Why do you want people banned? Do you typically try to ban people that don't comment like you want them to? If so, why even come to this type of social media?

Never complained or asked anyone to be banned .. Ever. Typically ? Never . Not once . The people who show up at the bottom of every one of my posts say they were banned . ( had zero to do with me ) You’re a troll and probably just one of the original trolls (. You aren’t smart enough not to give yourself away , you only posted on the New Bremen thread a benign zero know nothing post after it was pointed out to you and your posts offer zero value and are just trolls because that’s all you know how to do . You’re pathetic . This type of social media ? It’s a sports forum , not a place for losers like you to troll New Bremen ? 😂. So what interests you here ? You kind of stick out. What is it you disagree with me on ? What’s posted on a thread you care or know nothing about ? Disagree away .

Last edited:

Where do I say I want people banned ? Comment the way I want them to? I don’t care how anyone comments , but you’re an obvious troll . So it’s a different dynamic . It’s not about agreeing or disagreeing . You’re here to be a nuisance . Everyone can see it . You think that’s part of “ this “ type of social media . It is in the debate forum . You would be a natural turd there 😆

Pasteur lines are interesting as ED’s is a whopping 24 point choice over Gahanna .

Moeller is a more modest 8 point fav vs. Springfield . ED’s looks heavy and Moeller’s looks about right . I have it 10 and ED’s at 20 . ED’s is small college big . That’s there edge . Just too big up front for anyway to deal with easily . They limit the time and space of their opponents up front better than anyone . Gahanna will have to play much better and make some big plays if they want to hang in there.

Springfield has the QB and the weapons to have a punchers chance , but I think if they play clean and tackle well they hang in anyway . Massillon is a 6 point underdog to Hoban in their quest to get that monkey off of their back . And get the trolls to shut up . That thread is the rare sports forum troll fest . Funny how a self professed “ newbie “ asks me why I post on this form of social media if I don’t like trolls ? How does a new poster know about “ this “ form of social media and what goes on . Quick study . Learned troll language quickly and has a firm enough grasp to have a judgement on reactions ? Bottom of posts not page mr. literal . It’s where bottom of the barrel banned posters reside here . I didn’t ask for or have them banned . “ They” were just that bad . You are like them in some respects . You are likely one of them .

Last edited:
Pasteur lines are interesting as ED’s is a whopping 24 point choice over Gahanna .

Moeller is a more modest 8 point fav vs. Springfield . ED’s looks heavy and Moeller’s looks about right . I have it 10 and ED’s at 20 . ED’s is small college big . That’s there edge . Just too big up front for anyway to deal with easily . They limit the time and space of their opponents up front better than anyone . Gahanna will have to play much better and make some big plays if they want to hang in there.

Springfield has the QB and the weapons to have a punchers chance , but I think if they play clean and tackle well they hang in anyway . Massillon is a 6 point underdog to Hoban in their quest to get that monkey off of their back . And get the trolls to shut up . That thread is the rare sports forum troll fest . Funny how a self professed “ newbie “ asks me why I post on this form of social media if I don’t like trolls ? How does a new poster know about “ this “ form of social media and what goes on . Quick study . Learned troll language quickly and has a firm enough grasp to have a judgement on reactions ? Bottom of posts not page mr. literal . It’s where bottom of the barrel banned posters reside here . I didn’t ask for or have them banned . “ They” were just that bad . You are like them in some respects . You are likely one of them .
hope Massillon can get over the hump.... Coach Moore, a good dude, wonder how many titles he could have had at Minster if he would have stayed.....

hope Massillon can get over the hump.... Coach Moore, a good dude, wonder how many titles he could have had at Minster if he would have stayed.....
I do too . I know a couple guys from up there and it’s been a tough go losing to really tough Catholic teams who are tough matchups . Moore would have won a few . Kat I will say I would have loved to see what Stokes would have done at Coffman from say 2014 through 2020 with the talent they had . Crabtree and his staff was excellent and had a great run . All due respect and I have a ton of it for that 20 year program . But I wish Stokes had that type of material . He and the staff did a really good job this year . I’m an old ( right ) school guy at heart so I like the way he gets after it . Just a cyclical interest , talent , and culture down-turn . It happens .

I do too . I know a couple guys from up there and it’s been a tough go losing to really tough Catholic teams who are tough matchups . Moore would have won a few . Kat I will say I would have loved to see what Stokes would have done at Coffman from say 2014 through 2020 with the talent they had . Crabtree and his staff was excellent and had a great run . All due respect and I have a ton of it for that 20 year program . But I wish Stokes had that type of material . He and the staff did a really good job this year . I’m an old ( right ) school guy at heart so I like the way he gets after it . Just a cyclical interest , talent , and culture down-turn . It happens .
How were younger grades this year? Is there an end to the lack of talent coming or is this the new norm for DC?

Never complained or asked anyone to be banned .. Ever. Typically ? Never . Not once . The people who show up at the bottom of every one of my posts say they were banned . ( had zero to do with me ) You’re a troll and probably just one of the original trolls (. You aren’t smart enough not to give yourself away , you only posted on the New Bremen thread a benign zero know nothing post after it was pointed out to you and your posts offer zero value and are just trolls because that’s all you know how to do . You’re pathetic . This type of social media ? It’s a sports forum , not a place for losers like you to troll New Bremen ? 😂. So what interests you here ? You kind of stick out. What is it you disagree with me on ? What’s posted on a thread you care or know nothing about ? Disagree away .
You may want to go back and read your post that I responded to. And then re-read my response. Then you might figure out the answers to the questions you ask in the response I quoted.

As far as what interests me....if you quit attacking me, calling me a troll, etc. everytime I post them maybe I can join in the discussions. As it stands now every chance I get to jump on here I feel I am forced to defend myself from you for some unknown reason. So my friendly advice is to get off your high horse and try being cordial to new people.

You may want to go back and read your post that I responded to. And then re-read my response. Then you might figure out the answers to the questions you ask in the response I quoted.

As far as what interests me....if you quit attacking me, calling me a troll, etc. everytime I post them maybe I can join in the discussions. As it stands now every chance I get to jump on here I feel I am forced to defend myself from you for some unknown reason. So my friendly advice is to get off your high horse and try being cordial to new people.
Have a nice day. Never been on any high horse . You are a new troll that’s all .

That thread is the rare sports forum troll fest . Funny how a self professed “ newbie “ asks me why I post on this form of social media if I don’t like trolls ? How does a new poster know about “ this “ form of social media and what goes on . Quick study . Learned troll language quickly and has a firm enough grasp to have a judgement on reactions ? Bottom of posts not page mr. literal . It’s where bottom of the barrel banned posters reside here . I didn’t ask for or have them banned . “ They” were just that bad . You are like them in some respects . You are likely one of them .
That's not what I said. Not sure why you have to make up stuff when everyone can see what I said and how you can only guess misread it.

Again Have a nice day . I think everyone out here sees exactly who you are . Really clearly.
Mr. Crane - maybe take a break for a bit? I won't respond directly to you for a day or two and you do the same? You seem to be particularly angry. We can revisit in a few days after you have cooled off a little bit?

Mr. Crane - maybe take a break for a bit? I won't respond directly to you for a day or two and you do the same? You seem to be p
Cooled off ? 😂 that’s extremely hilarious actually . You can respond all you want to . So what is your interest here ? Coffman ? CO ? College football ? Any thing football ? Tell us . No need to cool off and take a break (. I get that you win by pin are just mimicking responses and have to YRWEC members in the debate forum
in other threads so this tells everyone you aren’t a brand new poster from New Bremen . Not that we didn’t see that already ) Tell us what’s on your mind . A new poster who never heard of this forum from New Bremen who loves this space . Hasn’t left this space . Goes to New Bremen games but adds nothing to that Space . ?? Post away 😂 . Here because it’s more interesting to you ( and most others). Hate to see the troll desperation .

Last edited:
Cooled off ? 😂 that’s extremely hilarious actually . You can respond all you want to . So what is your interest here ? Coffman ? CO ? College football ? Any thing football ? Tell us . No need to cool off and take a break (. I get that you win by pin are just mimicking responses and have to YRWEC members in the debate forum
in other threads so this tells everyone you aren’t a brand new poster from New Bremen . Not that we didn’t see that already ) Tell us what’s on your mind . A new poster who never heard of this forum from New Bremen who loves this space . Hasn’t left this space . Goes to New Bremen games but adds nothing to that Space . ?? Post away 😂 . Here because it’s more interesting to you ( and most others). Hate to see the troll desperation .
I take that as a "no" then? Ok.

The guy keeps repeating that he hopes my predictions “improve “ as if he knows anything about it . Knows what’s good or not . ( anything over54-55?percent on straight plays over a larger sample size is really good and I’m doing that and have for many years ) What a weak troll . Winning every Saturday for many weeks now and with San Fran crushing Arizona the NFL week was successful and I’m holding my own in a very difficult sport to beat .

Yes this winning makes me so angry 😆. Good luck to you and your hometown New Bremen ? Indians ? Wildcats ? I don’t know . Do you know ? Your passive aggressive trolling will be missed .

Michigan O-Lineman may have spilled the injury news beans as he said something to the effect that we will have to step up with HIM '[Corum} 'out" . these days to gain any competitive edge teams won't rule out even the most obviously injured. You could have a guy fighting for his life in the ICU and he would be listed as questionable on an injury report. Michigan wants OSU to have to prepare for this guy all week. Getting accurate injury info at the college level especially is getting harder. Many weeks QB's aren't ruled out until a hour before kick -off when they knew all along, he wasn't going to play. Have taken advantage of back-up QB's this year quite well and with totals too, but often we didn't know until very late which QB was going to play.

Like in tonight's Maction action, no one really knows if Ohio QB Rourke will play or not. he's a very good player obviously and if he doesn't play grabbing 7 with BG would be a consideration, but who knows? Rourke hurt his knee last week and his status is being kept quiet of course.

Always so much arguing on this thread. Gonna be a good one Saturday!
Actually there usually isn’t . But we know what changed recently . Oh well . I’m sure another new poster person ( troll ) will come in from MAC country or have a kid who just moved to Dublin 😂. Game ticking down to 7.5 now, with some Michigan $$ coming in . Should stay here a bit and not go below 7

Getting hungry as we picked up a few pies and rolls from Der Dutchman that will go on the plane with us . So with food on the mind I’m going to list my preferred
“ Elite Eight “ sides on T-day . Of course depending where you are eating there is sometimes speciality items to that house , but if you only had 8 sides on the table which would you choose ? And what three pies are a must ?

Sides
1). Mashed potatoes- regular creamy , but garlic is ok

2) Cornbread stuffing (. Sausage a close second )

3) Green bean casserole

4) Buttermilk dinner rolls

5) butternut squash

6). Roasted carrots with thyme

7 ) roasted Brussels sprouts ( bacon included . Bogey inn had an awesome roasted BS app)

8 corn old fashioned with some butter

Pies

1. Pumpkin. ( with cool whip )

2. Apple ( Al a mode )

3. Cherry. Pecan a razor close 4th

Don't have enough info Ohio QB status , so leaving that alone. Justin Fields status is another in a long long list of top secret QB games is being played. Of course, you need to prepare completely differently if Fields is going and the Bears admit they will play this competitive advantage card. He is likely out a couple weeks, but is listed day to day. In the Miami Ohio - Ball State game it's probable that Miami O will use an ineffective back-up and has issues on offense as it is. Their defense is solid however and Ball State may be without it's starting TB. UNDER 45 is a nice value considering. Last week we cashed a couple Maction games with weather being a factor. It won't be tonight most likely but still like UNDER 45.

Tampa Bay is gaining momentum and we have been on them the last two and won [ Rams laying 2.5 and a last drive comeback that may have turned the season around and last week in Germany vs. Seattle} and will go back to the well and bet on them keeping their momentum going laying 3 at Cleveland. [Heading to 3.5} Detroit has beaten us a few times now and will go against them again with Buffalo laying 9. Rare where a road team plays a game at the same venue a few days apart. Buffalo will be familiar with the venue and being on the road won't be as big a deal and the Lions have gotten a few breaks and played some lesser teams . Now they step up in class big time and won' t be able to keep up. Bills by two touchdowns.

Teams coming off of 30+ point losses are covering the next week at a very high rate. Minnesota plays NE laying only 3 a few days after being humilated and while I'm not sure of a play yet it is leaning Minnesota.

Always a sad time of year as the college regular season ends this week. it is worse when you are hot and winning several weeks in a row and seeing the board very well. Football season is the best time of year and of course it goes by the fastest. Like a glass of chocolate milk in front of you. You take a sip and go ahhhh, that's the first few weeks, then you get into it a bit more and take a big gulp and you start looking at the calendar like you would a great TV show to see how much you have left . Then it's the inevitable countdown to the last sip [games} and then it's over. Bowl season adn the play-off is good, but the week-to-week competition with the teams and for me going against the linemakers is just about done. Capping bowl games is a different animal with a different dynamic much like the NCAA 'March Madness" tournament is. NFL weekly schedule is still there but that's more of a grind and not as much fun quite frankly.

Memo to all HS players and coaches, if you are still practicing on Thanksgiving, you have had a great season. I know many of the usual suspects are still practicing and playing this time of year most years it seems and don't consider just getting to the final four a 'great" year, but it is a great year. Most kids would kill to still be playing and have a practice to go to before they sit down with the folks and family and eat turkey. Still alive at this point means your program has all this added time to get better and practice and programs take this extra practice every year and build or maintain program momentum . Congrats to all still trudging out to practice this week. Gahanna especially. Been a long time coming for coach Ward and his program, Great year guys . beating PC twice, NA twice and hammering PN isn't easy and your improvement and not having a home field to boot ? Very impressive and a great season win or lose this week.