Dublin Coffman 2022

Love Stover . I made the line 7.5 and it basically came out there but the Corum issues likely moved it to its present 8.5 . The best stable of receivers in the country hasn’t been fully health the most of the season , now the RB’s are struggling . The Frosh has done an excellent job , but he isn’t Henderson or Williams . Bucs protect Stroud and the defense plays to its potential after a bad week the Bucs should win . Michigan knows how to manage games and are being coached better on defense the last couple years . I think the UNDER may be worth a look , it came out a bit too high.
i thought Henderson likes to bounce the run outside to much the last couple of games, the frosh came in and HIT the hole. I wish the Pryor kid was not hurt, he really could have helped this season...

i thought Henderson likes to bounce the run outside to much the last couple of games, the frosh came in and HIT the hole. I wish the Pryor kid was not hurt, he really could have helped this season...
Yeah Henderson tries to make big plays instead of taking the tougher 5 yards . He hopefully will get a few touches and make some impactful plays .

Not even sure what this means.
We are quite sure why you are here. You care about how a strangers plays went ? Ok. Another really nice Saturday and a winning Sunday . Many weeks in a row winning on Saturdays . Are you lonely ? Coming to a thread you know nothing about tells me you might be . Off this week ? That means you can post till 230 instead of 130 . You sure have a natural troll game for claiming you just stumbled upon this site sitting in the stands at a New Bremen game 😂

Tons of HS football threads of teams still in the playoffs . You won’t go there of course . Just here . Oh what a lonely boy you
Must be . Full stop

We are quite sure why you are here. You care about how a strangers plays went ? Ok. Another really nice Saturday and a winning Sunday . Many weeks in a row winning on Saturdays . Are you lonely ? Coming to a thread you know nothing about tells me you might be . Off this week ? That means you can post till 230 instead of 130 . You sure have a natural troll game for claiming you just stumbled upon this site sitting in the stands at a New Bremen game 😂
I guess you added to your original post. How can someone not know "anything" about this thread? I mean, it's all over the map and actually appears to cover less high school football than college or NFL. Even if you're a casual sports fan I am sure someone can find something to comment on in one of your many lengthy posts.

Tons of HS football threads of teams still in the playoffs . You won’t go there of course . Just here . Oh what a lonely boy you
Must be . Full stop
I go to the ones that interest me. Don't always comment. Mostly read. This one interests me though because of it's wide variety of conversations. Well, mostly one sided conversations because it's like your personal blog. And if you don't seem to like someone you try to run them off. Which is so weird to me considering this is a forum and not just a place for you to post your daily words of wisdom that nobody is supposed to comment on without your permission.

I guess you added to your original post. How can someone not know "anything" about this thread? I mean, it's all over the map and actually appears to cover less high school football than college or NFL. Even if you're a casual sports fan I am sure someone can find something to comment on in one of your many lengthy posts.

You are from New Bremen you claim
. You don’t care about the thread title.
or the program and the CO area . Or coach Stokes and or his standing within the fan base because you never posted until two seasons went by . So you’re here to show concern over what else is posted about ? Sorry this thread isn’t what you are looking for . Why are you still here ?

I go to the ones that interest me. Don't always comment. Mostly read. This one interests me though because of it's wide variety of conversations. Well, mostly one sided conversations because it's like your personal blog. And if you don't seem to like someone you try to run them off. Which is so weird to me considering this is a forum and not just a place for you to post your daily words of wisdom that nobody is supposed to comment on without your permission.
Yes obvious Trolls will be confronted. You have already made your thoughts known about what you think should be posted about and not posted about . Most also come to mostly read and those who aren’t trolls fit in nicely . Not everyone cares or knows much about some people off the other aspects of football or some other things discussed . They may not read those posts . But you seem to be the only one whining about things other than HS football being posted . If you think it’s my personal
Blog too
Long winded and don’t like the presentation ? Why are you here ? Oh yes to be critical . I think you should give the debate forum a whirl 😂.

You’ll notice you are the only troll poster here. It’s not that type of space . But I guess you being “new “hasn’t figured that out yet . Back to football . Anything to add about that ?

or the program and the CO area . Or coach Stokes and or his standing within the fan base because you never posted until two seasons went by . So you’re here to show concern over what else is posted about ? Sorry this thread isn’t what you are looking for . Why are you still here ?
What does the thread title have to do with anything? It's 75% not related to coffman football.

What does not posting until 2 seasons went by have to do with my interest in Stokes? Already said I found out about this yappi place a few weeks ago. I couldn't have commented prior to knowing the site existed.

I am still here because I find the non-Coffman stuff kind of interesting and your weird passive/aggressive responses to outsiders even more so.

Heard first hand from DC parents this summer how much Stokes is hated, not just by the players, but parents, alumni, administration and yea...even some assistants as he constantly openly questions their methods in front of the players...

What does the thread title have to do with anything? It's 75% not related to coffman football.

What does not posting until 2 seasons went by have to do with my interest in Stokes? Already said I found out about this yappi place a few weeks ago. I couldn't have commented prior to knowing the site existed.

I am still here because I find the non-Coffman stuff kind of interesting and your weird passive/aggressive responses to outsiders even more so.
Ok Lose by fall . Keep trolling if you must .

When Coffman is actually playing football it’s not 75 percent non HS football and it’s mostly CO football . You can go back and take a look . So if you’re interested in CO football and Coffman ? Early August to early November is a great time to read about CO football . So my posts about non HS football topics is somewhat interesting to you ? Got it . Keep reading I guess. Even with the horrible grammar and long winded musings ? You being a pedant , I thought that may be painful to you . Anything of value not pertaining to
Me personally or my presentation to add ? Of course not .

Still don't know what lose by fall means.
You're welcome to troll here, and I realize you are only trying to cause trouble, try to bother people[Me} and be a nuisance, so have at it. I'll not respond to it and leave you alone. But I will say you may have to add another account to join you in your trolling and nod along with you as it seems no one else is joining you . I did notice that you as just a innocent rube poster who claims he basically wants to talk about HS football and whose team he claims to be a fan of and goes to their games avoids that thread? He said that is where he learned about this forum yet is conspicuously absent from the New Bremen thread. 'Your" community's team is still alive and you are wanting to talk HS football , yet you stay away from there and come here instead?

You get the last words always. from here forward. Unopposed. Keep trolling , hopefully you can create another account to agree with you. Lastly, I know my posts are often long winded , grammatically incorrect, , sloppy at times have some poor auto corrections typos etc. Run on sentences, can be filled with assorted random musings [Some purposefully} some personal feelings et al that some like and some may not. Have added other football and sports posts the last couple years and will probably continue to do so . If pointing this out along with general trolling of me and this space is something that you get something out of? Keep doing it. I have never complained or contacted any MOD or yappi even one time. So unless you get kicked off from being a really bad troll? I am sure you will continue to post and have a long stay here. I guess every thread needs one poster who is only here to try to bother people and screws with the thread because they have nothing better to do and or are just chitty people . That one person seems to be you at the moment .

Last edited:
You're welcome to troll here, and I realize you are only trying to cause trouble, try to bother people[Me} and be a nuisance, so have at it. I'll not respond to it and leave you alone. But I will say you may have to add another account to join you in your trolling and nod along with you as it seems no one else is joining you . I did notice that you as just a innocent rube poster who claims he basically wants to talk about HS football and whose team he claims to be a fan of and goes to their games avoids that thread? He said that is where he learned about this forum yet is conspicuously absent from the New Bremen thread. 'Your" community's team is still alive and you are wanting to talk HS football , yet you stay away from there and come here instead?

You get the last words always. from here forward. Unopposed. Keep trolling , hopefully you can create another account to agree with you. Lastly, I know my posts are often long winded , grammatically incorrect, , sloppy at times have some poor auto corrections typos etc. Run on sentences, can be filled with assorted random musings [Some purposefully} some personal feelings et al that some like and some may not. Have added other football and sports posts the last couple years and will probably continue to do so . If pointing this out along with general trolling of me and this space is something that you get something out of? Keep doing it. I have never complained or contacted any MOD or yappi even one time. So unless you get kicked off from being a really bad troll? I am sure you will continue to post and have a long stay here. I guess every thread needs one poster who is only here to try to bother people and screws with the thread because they have nothing better to do. . That one person seems to be you at the moment .
I have posted in the new Bremen thread a couple of times.

You have me confused with someone else it looks like. Sorry to have gotten under your skin and I hope your betting improves.

Permission to stop in on occasion?

Lions season win totals players are a bit more optimistic after the Giants first full 'no Show" of the season. Really rolling along, but get the Bills in a few days so that streak should end , but then again ? lol. AFC West may have bene the most overrated conference in the pre-season as we have seen in recent memory. I mean I said the conference needed to prove it first as the Chargers Broncos and Raiders certainly hadn't been winning many if any play-off games lately and the Chiefs were the only consistent power. Didn't think it would be this bad though .

Cowboys were playing angry and with purpose. Vikings are slightly above average really if you look at advanced metrics offensively especially. Winning an inordinate number of close games seems to be the reality. Some weird kind of lucky finishes. Having Dallas was about as comfortable as it gets. You could see the game was not going to go well for Minnesota really early on.

Early CFB opinion is North Carolina to win and cover the 6.5 vs. rival NC State who we have gone against a few times in different ways [Side and total} lately very successfully. Many don't have capable back-ups so when they have QB-1 injured the drop off is severe.

Kansas State has owned Kansas who I think is a good story that had a chance to be a great one. I think they snuck up on people early but were never quite as good as some thought. We had them when they were motivated to cement bowl eligibility which is very important to them as a program. They obviously were a bit satisfied after that win got them to the magic bowl line getting crushed by Texas this week. K-State lost close ones to Texas and TCU in the last month and a half but against this basic class of teams, [WVU , Okie State , and a better than average Baylor team they cruise to easy wins and they should do just that this week at home vs Kansas laying 12 . A win gets the Wildcats into the Big-12 conference championship game.

It means he posts in a very similar fashion as one of the former overt trolls in this space 'Win by Pin" does ,. I use the 'Lose by Fall " [YES I use a ton of parentheses} moniker because I think that guy is a total loser. Anyone who is an adult who is a troll and exists only to try to bother people is a loser IMO. others may think this is normal behavior but participating in a forum solely trying to bother people is what losers do who have little else to add . Just my opinion.

I left out a key aspect of the trying to agitate annoy and bother people. These losers do this 'intentionally " it's the intent to bother annoy and troll a thread . It has nothing to do with arguing or agreeing or disagreeing about a topic or an opinon. It's all about the bothering, the agitating, the trolling. Not sure what they get from this. But something is wrong for sure. They will argue with people about how effective they thought they were in angering people because they see that as the goal and some kind of win . There is no real discussing or contributing to any actual discussion. it's only about the troll and a desired reaction. . Sad when you think about it

so the Bucks line is at 8.5? that seems like alot..... at least how the Buckeyes have been running the ball lately.....

so the Bucks line is at 8.5? that seems like alot..... at least how the Buckeyes have been running the ball lately.....
Blake Corum’s knee is screwed up, and McCarthy is a mediocre QB. It is a lot of points, though, I agree.

It feels heavy , but I think the Corum question and the revenge angle the OSU offensive superiority and Michigan's more slight defensive advantage [About 40 yards a game but with an easier schedule} home field [When was the last time Michigan won at the Shoe? Kids were still glints in some's eyes or babies ? Toddlers? lol} Bucs passsing game superiority to Michigan's is worth a few points I think

Blake Corum’s knee is screwed up, and McCarthy is a mediocre QB. It is a lot of points, though, I agree.
i saw a video of him delivering turkeys yesterday, walking pretty good on it, if it was bad, i'm sure they wouldn't let him do that, unless that video is from BEFORE his injury

A non-trolling remark and then as he does after most of my posts shows up like a maggot at the bottom of the page. What a guy . What do you have to do to be banned from commenting on a certain thread ? Does anyone here have any experience with it ? Lose by Fall and please say my name please, got stopped from commenting after several months for obvious reasons but does anyone else have any experience with this? What does it say when you try to post? [Just curious } The great duo can't stop the troll obviously as we see every day , but now with the new account? Obsessed ? Sick? Both ?