Dublin Coffman 2022

Looking at the rematch in the Gahanna - New Albany game there is talk about how close they kept it and the only team to put up bigger points on them. It was smoke and mirrors basically. NA against regional level teams [Sorry play-off victims WN and Davidson } the Eagles are underwhelming only converting 30 percent on third down, couldn't run at all vs. GL with Manville gaining 15 yards on 15 carries . Were outgained by 250 yards. Gahanna ran the ball OK getting 4yards a carry but lit them up for 258 yards passing , just under 8 yards an attempt. NA was only 1-11 on third down vs. the Lions

NA was 1-11 on third down. I think the numbers stat wise should be better in the rematch and the weather may equalize things a tad but GL is simply better and has a few more answers and is the more versatile team . NA got shut out by Liberty and outgained by 200 and got lit up in the passing game giving up 290 yards on 26 completions. Gave up 12-20 on third down and was only 3-8 themselves and 0-2 on 4th.

PN outgained the Eagles by about 70 yards and gained about 4 yards a carry. UA in defeat without it's top RB and QB-1 outgained NA and only managed 33 percent on third down . Gahanna is rolling people, PN and the threw the ball on PC last week and outplayed them snap for snap. If it's just frigid and not windy GL rolls , 16 is the right number and if it's a still night I think this is just Gahanna's year and they win something like 31- 13 at closest. Turnover margin needs to be at least even for NA and they probably need another punt block fora TD and a + 2 in turnover margin to win the game or even take it to the final quarter.

Some chatter on the Springfield -OL thread from the usual suspects. S-Field as we have been saying for a couple years now is the new Wayne and getting that Senior transfer QB is something that Wayne did and would do back in the day. They are a different team with the 'new " QB, not state title level but without him who would have been the QB ? River boy may let us know. Anyway Liberty may get run out of the building to use a hoops term, but getting 4 TD's with the way they can scheme on defense? Springfield of course could just out athlete them. Frigid temps , may be some wins and a good game plan may keep this a bit closer than the 4 TD's .
If Schondelemeyer didnt transfer in. RJ West who transferred and ended up being Princenton QB would of been the qb

Last edited:
Looks like Stokes has them on the right track. Only real issue I have heard is that talented multi sport athletes left the program beacuse Stokes wanted them to focus on Football only. This is hearsay so not sure how true it is. Regardless he turned things around this season.

I’ve read and posted there ,but stopped doing both a long while ago after seeing it was basically the couple overt trolls , talking to each other ( May be another guy occasionally ) trolling this site . No need to go there and I don’t read so basically it’s people talking about me and they do it thinking I’m reading . I’m not. Saw he reopened it. It’s clearly a troll site , no talk about the team or CO football . Those guys are from other parts of the state so they don’t know much that goes on here .

I didn’t turn on him . Think he’s a good coach and did a very good job improving the team from last year . Wasn’t crazy with his post game comments after the playoff loss but he’s authentic and is May be not a great fit here as good as I think he is a coach . Talent cycle and numbers down after. 20 year successful run . Bad timing .

Last edited:
Schondelemeyer a Sr? He getting any scholarship interest?
That kid has thrown for a ton of yards, they have a handful of guys over 20 catches each and a couple of studs out wide. The other kid wouldn't have produced ton that level. Springfield is a destination program now. Lakota W as well with Bolden. Liberty will compete hard but isn't fast enough to hang with them for 48 .

Nice UNDER in Maction last night as WMU-CMU total was 49.5 and it ended 12-10 in favor of the underdog WMU. Good start to the CFB week as we have been a nice run the last month. Tonight's game is a must win for GB obviously and Tennessee is as well coached as any team in the NFL. They find ways to stay in games and are excellent situationally. Grabbed the 2.5 laying it early with the Packers and it's at 3.5 at a nice cross section of books. Total of 41, and with it going to be frigid and about 12 MPH winds and how slow Tennessee plays? Under even at that number looks pretty good. Tennessee is a bit more banged up and will play even more two deep safety shell probably and their offense will run it a lot most likely to keep the clock moving a big quicker.

Titans do stop the run very well and GB will have to get back to throwing more most likely after sticking with then run vs Dallas to slow down the pass rush. Titans defense has been on a roll in terms of holding teams to under 20 points. Don't think this will happen but the last time the Packers were 4-6 they ripped off 8 straight wins and lost in the NFC title game to Atlanta. Packers Thursday night football record straight and ATS is really good as well.

In CFB tonight Tulane -SMU total is 64.5 SMU has a bad defense . They give up 470 yards a game, 35 points a game . 5.1 yards a rush and 210 yards on the ground per game. QB Mordecai has been very good though. in 21 starts for the Mustangs he thrown for 6400 yards completing 66 percent of his throws and a solid 8.3 per attempt. Tulane can throw it pretty well also and should be able to run the rock too. QB Pratt also completes 66 percent of his throws and is at 8.3 an attempt. Both teams should get towards the early 30's so it should approach that 64.5 mark. Hopefully early enough to go past it and cash another ticket.

Boston College with QB-2 [Jurkovec was struggling} is moving the ball better the last two and is 2-0 ATS and luckily stayed UNDER 42 last week in their big 21-20 win and they covered scoring 31 in a one TD loss to Duke the week before. That UCONN debacle was horrid but they have a new bounce in their step and some confidence. Notre Dame is the ultimate play to competition team , beating Clemson, UNC , and playing OSU pretty well. Barely beat Cal, lost to Marshall and Stanford? The underdog in ND games this year are 8-1 ATS covering by a double-digit average. BC opened at + 21.5 , didn't get that , but got 21 and grabbed it. Two D-1 Catholic's have had a good series overall the last 40 years and the Underdog has done pretty well and in this spot I think once again ND will shrink just a bit towards BC's level of play.

Week 14

Sitting at 11-4 in the play-offs and 60-39 overall vs. the Pasteur number which is about where we have been on average the last handful of years. Round it off to 61 percent. These lines are pretty sharp after a few weeks and this week are solid. Went over the numbers in the Gahanna -New Albany game the other day and looked at a few other things and it's a tough call.

Gahanna - 16 New Albany - at Crew Stadium-

Numbers as we showed point to Gahanna and they are the more balanced , stronger team overall. In the first meeting snap for snap it was all Gahanna , but they didn't pull away until the 4th quarter. I think this one is lower scoring than 38-24 , but the result will be the same. The big difference is one team can throw it , and the other team really can't throw it. NA lost in week 10 to a decent Westy C team and was outplayed. They beat up two teams who aren't regional worthy in Westy North [Coach Johnson stepped down from North after five years} and won a hard fought game vs. UA picking off 4 passes. This Gahanna team is more experienced and better than this year's UA team.

Going to be really cold , wind today is about 11 MPH and that would be fine for passing. My guess is that Gahanna will limit the run pretty well and dare them to pass and they have the athletes to cover one on one adn will hold NA to be about 10 points. The question is how many will Gahanna get? They gained 400 yards the first time. I think NA does a better job tomorrow, but still gives up 4 TD's with may be the defense giving them a short field on one. Line is sharp . Toss up . Gahanna played a tougher schedule , is tested, is faster and is more balanced.

Gahanna 30 NA 10

Last edited:
Lakota West - 4 Moeller -

LW is playing a bit better at the moment , but it's tough to not take 4 points in this match-up? Just may be LW's year and I think they win by a TD. 27 -20

Week 14

Sitting at 11-4 in the play-offs and 60-39 overall vs. the Pasteur number which is about where we have been on average the last handful of years. Round it off to 61 percent. These lines are pretty sharp after a few weeks and this week are solid. Went over the numbers in the Gahanna -New Albany game the other day and looked at a few other things and it's a tough call.

Gahanna - 16 New Albany - at Crew Stadium-

Numbers as we showed point to Gahanna and they are the more balanced , stronger team overall. In the first meeting snap for snap it was all Gahanna , but they didn't pull away until the 4th quarter. I think this one is lower scoring than 38-24 , but the result will be the same. The big difference is one team can throw it , and the other team really can't throw it. NA lost in week 10 to a decent Westy C team and was outplayed. They beat up two teams who aren't regional worthy in Westy North [Coach Johnson stepped down from North after five years} and won a hard fought game vs. UA picking off 4 passes. This Gahanna team is more experienced and better than this year's UA team.

Going to be really cold , wind today is about 11 MPH and that would be fine for passing. My guess is that Gahanna will limit the run pretty well and dare them to pass and they have the athletes to cover one on one adn will hold NA to be about 10 points. The question is how many will Gahanna get? They gained 400 yards the first time. I think NA does a better job tomorrow, but still gives up 4 TD's with may be the defense giving them a short field on one. Line is sharp . Toss up . Gahanna played a tougher schedule , is tested, is faster and is more balanced.

Gahanna 30 NA 10
For what it’s worth…having seen Gahanna up close twice, they are just on a different level this year than anyone else in Central Ohio. I was very impressed.

The only way this game is close is if Gahanna has self inflicted wounds. At least when I saw them they committed turnovers and made mistakes on special teams. If they play clean, I don’t see New Albany having the horses to run with them.

For what it’s worth…having seen Gahanna up close twice, they are just on a different level this year than anyone else in Central Ohio. I was very impressed.

The only way this game is close is if Gahanna has self inflicted wounds. At least when I saw them they committed turnovers and made mistakes on special teams. If they play clean, I don’t see New Albany having the horses to run with them.
Yeah no doubt they are the best team in CO this year . Like the Packers game tonight it will be cold but checking the wind an hour before the game it wasn’t strong enough to affect the passing game much so I nixed the under . Still have the Packers whose defense is once again stinking up the joint . Soooo soft . Disappointing in a must win game Defense was supposed to be good . It’s playing at 70 percent intensity it looks like . Tannehill looking like Joe Montana . It’s not . So the weather looks similar here as it is there . Cold but negligible wind so Gahanna should be able to score through the air some.

Liberty will need to run the ball some to have a chance but im
Not sure they can . Springfield should win by multiple scores laying 28 which they beat Orange by . Could have been worse really . Dominated in yards per play . Almost three times as many yards per play . Hopefully They can .

Tennessee also doesn’t score in the 4th quarter much if at all , dud tonight but they are the best team in the league at scoring in the red zone despite being very pedestrian overall . The Packers defensive effort is as bad as I’ve seen . Playing at just over half speed .

Week 14

Springfield - 28 Liberty-

How the Liberty team I saw score 9 vs. Coffman is a testament to the play-off confidence that Liberty possesses after piling up a ton of wins the last 6-7 years, good solid schemes, and of course this year, an unbelievable draw of two Northwest Ohio teams who haven't done much winning lately in this region and a slightly fading Jerome team who despite fading like a tide died shirt hung on to the number one seed somehow. Liberty gets Coffman's draw for instance, the team that won their game got a worse seed as a result, they would have been done a few weeks ago. Just the way it is . They may be in a be careful of what you wish for situation, as they rely on Sophomores at QB and RB and are using the back-up RB now. They have a couple good athletes for the Soph QB to throw to but as he learns, he has thrown some picks occasionally [ 11 for the year} and Springfield will be ball hawking looking for him to hit that dozen or so mark.

Game time will be meat locker raw but breezes probably of 10 MPH which isn't enough to greatly affect the forward pass which is good for Liberty, but even better for the more explosive S-Field team. Northmont won vs. SP, but employs a run often if not only attack and Liberty will not be able to churn out first downs running the ball consistently. Soph. QB will have to make things happen with his arm. The Soph class in general is really strong among the OCC Central contingent and Liberty is no exception, but Liberty is a program that develops kids so that by the time they are Seniors if not a bit sooner, know the expectations and know exactly what they are supposed to do. It's pretty impressive. As I have said before Hale is the only coach the program has had. It has reminded me of how the late great announcer Pat Summerall, used to drawl at the begining of Cowboy games when I was a kid, 'Theaahh is Tom Landraayy, the only coach the Cowboys have ever had" , This is Hale and he has built a very consistently efficient and successful program with a great staff and continuity. That keeps you playing in these types of games more consistently than many programs but I think this will be a case of a great draw , not a great team situation. Springfield is nothing if not consistent themselves but it is a more explosive consistency and this match-up is favorable to them. Looking for their fourth straight Regional title, this is not just the new Wayne but is surpassing them probably at this point and going forward. Senior transfer QB has put them at a higher level overall and he should have a nice night throwing to very talented receivers and D-1 athletes who will be covered by lesser athletes. If Springfield takes care of the ball reasonably well and executes fairly well ? They roll . Line is tight and accurate. Game could fall near the line .

Springfield 34 Liberty 7

Tennessee Titans played their best game of the year on offense as the Packers cemented the 'Soft " truth of their team. GB is a get healthy team, in other words if you are struggling a bit in any vane? Playing the Packers is a good remedy. Forget the fork, stick a red hot poker into them,. turn them over and do it again. They are over this season.

Really nice start to the CFB week [3-0} as another total came in easily with Tulane breaking a bad streak vs. SMU and beating them up almost going OVER the total of 64.5 by themselves.

St. Ed's - 23 Mentor- Really nice line once again and Ed's wins this one by 3 TD's plus 4 out of 5 times. Like the Ed's defense to ball out as they ready themselves for a title defense. Another one that falls near the number?

Ed's 34 Mentor 10

As I said early week these Louie lines were very sharp this week. Bloom + 3 vs. Watty was a close one most of the way. Liberty +28 and Springfield was spot on . The Gahanna - NA + 16 ended with the Lions winning by only 8 but they ended the game inside the 5 taking knees and a huge earlier fumble at the NA three yard line left more points on the field . A couple missed XP’s on bad snaps took a couple other points away (Have to clean this all up if you want to compete with ED’s) so just scoring once while inside the 5 they get right where this line was .

The one that went way away from the Pasteur number was the disappointing Lakota West 18 point loss to Big Moe .which was Moe + 4. Thought May be this was Lakota’s year after losing a closer game last year to this opponent . Looks to me like a Catholic final unless they throw up all over themselves and leave the ball on the ground a bunch of times .

Interesting stats in the GL- NA game that I caught a lot of on TV and taped. GL only ran 37 plays to 64 for NA. GL gained about 50 more yards though. The Lions gained 10 yards a play which was double the NA output per snap. NA ran for 5 yards a pop and running that many plays would almost always result in a win. But the KO return and a few big plays killed them. GL ran the ball at a 10 yard per carry clip as well. NA had a great plan , played MUCH better than the previous game where stud back Manville only gained 15 yards , but he was unreal last night which doesn't bode well for GL going into the ST.Ed's game. He went for 190 on 27 carries [ 7 YPC} in a tremendous performance.

Springfield star QB the Senior transfer really elevates this team as he only went 30-33 for 337 yards [90 PERCENT completion rate } and 10 yards per attempt. Unreal. Gives them a punchers chance vs. Big Moe. Who is going to be Springfield's QB next year? Applications being taken? Highlight tapes reviewed? Open tryout dates ? lol. Liberty was outclassed but this will serve them well next year where they should be a very good team and improved from this year may be.

In CFB, we talked about BC UConn and Hawaii catching points . A few short home fav''s look to be in good spots and could be teased as well. Baylor after last week's debacle catching 2.5 is in a good spot vs. TCU. We were on TCU a few times but have been beaten going against them a couple as well, Baylor will at least give full max effort here in Waco. UCLA by every metric should be favored over USC whose defense is atrocious even giving up big yards to a pedestrian MEH Cal offense. Yes UCLA lost last week looking ahead vs. Arizona but it opened 4 [Got 3} and at 2.5 this should be a close one and teased UCLA should stay within a TD plus. Iowa catching a couple vs Minnesota with a total of only 31 is a hot team whose terrible offense has been a bit better and their defense is still rock solid. Minnesota with a back-up QB is run heavy and Iowa stops that well . Arkansa catching a few at home vs. Ole Miss who is off a terribly deflating loss where they emptied it vs. Bama last week may have trouble getting back up this week. Ark gets QB back? Been practicing for a bit now and should go.

Indiana is reeling and getting beat up most weeks now. had the OVER last week vs. OSU and they complied giving up a ton of points like they usually do. Had Rutgers - 3 and they beat IU by a TD . Giving up about 40 a game the last 5 and while they may not give that up to MSU , they are going nowhere fast and i don't see much incentive for them this week on the road. MSU ahs won their last two games and won at home by about a TD vs. Wisky and underperformed last week only beating Rutgers by 6. MSU should get towards 4 TD's and laying 10 [10.5 now} is a decent value.

Northwestern catching 19.5 has fallen a couple points but with heavy winds and Purdue as a bad favorite, [Good underdog team} last two at home lost to Iowa by 21 and only beat Nebraska by 6. Wins will affect the Boilers passing attack. Purdue should win but hopefully not by 3 td'S.

Western Kentucky - Auburn UNDER 54.5- Auburn runs the ball a ton and WKU is actually not bad at stopping it. WKU wil be going against a better defense than they usually do here and will be a bit limited. 27-20 ?

NC State - Louisville UNDER 45- Both teams with back-up QB's it looks like and NC State offense has really fallen off which we have taken advantage of some, Louisville is 4-1 ATS at home and while they disappointed last week vs Clemson, the Tigers were fired up over their egg vs ND and played with a lot of fire. NC State is kind of going in a bad direction. lower scoring with Louisville winking by 4-7?

Got UK-Georgia at 49.5 early and it's dropped a couple points since. UK O-Line is terrible and they are struggling to score points . Even vs Vandy last week. Not good. They want to try to run it more as they usually do , especially vs. this opponent in windy conditions potentially. How many points can UK reasonably be expected to score here ? Now of course the danger is Georgia may be going off , but UK should paly with some pride here, , if they go through the motions we probably lose this play, but I think we get a decent effort in what hopefully is a boring game that moves quickly.

Weather looks pretty nice if not cold in Norman Ok for OU-OSU, but the wind should be light and both offenses are better than the defenses. Bedlam should be pretty high scoring . The total can be had at 66. I think a 41- 31 type game looks more probable.

Utah State - 1 San Jose St. - SJSU is 0-4 ATS last 4 and is fading a bit whereas USU is going in a better direction and is fighting for bowl eligibility which to this program and coach is a pretty big thing. It is supposed to be very cold tonight in Logan, SJSU won't enjoy this climate. Like the home team to grind out a close one.

UC- Temple - Under 51.5 - UC should give up very points here and Temple while up and down defensively ,should be able to hold UC in the mid 30's and that should keep it under

Another really nice Saturday with totals really solid some of the wins staying way UNDER and had some losses that were closer on the total. OU-OSU was a head scratched metrics wise. OU scores 28 and from early second to the end the null set. Nada, zero. Staying under mid 60's is a one thing, but low 40's scoring in Bedlam? With these defenses that are among as bad as it gets overall. All those short dogs at home came in on multiple teasers and three won outright. UCLA getting 3 pushed. [missed the 4 opener} Went off at 2.5. Nice job of USC to pile up the yards and get the job done in the end. Didn't see the last quarter. With CBB starting, days are long and being up after 1030 or so is a stretch most days. Woke up overnight and was pleased to see Utah State won and so did Hawaii. The Rainbow Warriors have been awesome for us lately. Uconn giving up a later TD hurt after being up 17-13 in the third quarter getting low double digits and then getting outscored 21-0 the rest of the way was a gut punch of sorts. BC was a no show with the new QB coming back to earth throwing the ball to ND too much and never having a chance from the start despite getting 21 points.

UK- Georgia was never in doubt as was UC- Temple and Louisville - NC State al handicapped UNDER perfectly. Went into the day 3-0 for the week and added to that a bit and won a handful and a half more than we lost. Had a nice run in the NFL for a few weeks that ended last week with some tough beats, and today's card isn't any easier. Buffalo game shifted and so those plays are voided. Buffalo up to 7.5 and 49. Many love the OVER here indoors. Buffalo is a nice teaser leg obviously as the Browns chances of getting a victory here seems remote.

Dallas has been much better overall than most thought especially when they were forced to go with QB-2 for a bit and then started winning ironically. Tough back to back NFC North road tilts , and at what point does the Minnesota magic ride winning EVERY close game end? metrics suggest this team is not nearly as good as their gaudy one loss record. Points per play is an advanced metric that shows the Cowboys being significantly better.. Winning the random close ones week after week has to end at some point. They hammered GB week one but a dropped TD pass in the first and weird Packers play calling near the goal line made it a larger win than it probably should have been. Like the Cowboys to bounce back and win this one today on the road. Could be a decent number of points scored as the 49-point total suggests.Fun fact is teams are 5-0 ATS when coming off of a OT loss facing a team off of OT win. Cowboys sit in this situation this week.

Indy got a breath of fresher air with jeff Saturday getting called out of the studio to inject his enthusiasm into a lifeless team. Helped that they got the Raiders in their first game. Vegas finds a way to lose with the best of them. Philly -Indy total is 46, like this one to be a lower scoring with Ryan handing it off a lot and may be a lot of punts and the Indy defensive metrics are good, they can play this team tough.

The Bears are the very first team in NFL history to lose three straight games where they have scored 29 points plus in all three. That's what it took us to not win last week with the Browns, add the Bills losing a Two TD lead as well and it was like an episode of the twilight zone.

Teaser Buffalo - 7.5 and SF - 8.5 who was in two teaser legs last week which helped looks solid as we can't see either team losing these games which would have to happen to not hit the teaser.

I don't often put out player props in this space which have been fairly solid overall this season, but a few jump out. Cowboys TE Shultz back from an injury three weeks ago has been targeted an average of 7 times a game and produced an average of 60 yards. His receiving total is 41.5 today. I like him to get about 4 receptions here at about 10 yards a pop as a floor production number. Hopefully he gets that one larger chunk play and then get a few shorter catches over time.

Steelers young RB Warren got 12 touches last week and Najee Harris may be limited. Warren rushing total is 23.5 . He is averaging 5 yards a carry in limited duty. I feel he gets at least 6 carries this week and even if he averages about 4 he gets right near this total. Hopefully he gets about 8 carries adn gets closer to 35 than 25 yards.

Kirk Cousins passing yards number this week is 260.5. The Cowboys who are motivated off of the loss last week are the 4th best team in pass coverage giving up only 205 yards a game. A lot of this is due to the pass rush. The way to slow down a pass rush as the Packers showed last week with Rodgers only throwing 20 times is to pound the rock. Vikings throw les this week and Cousins doesn't get to the 260 mark hopefully. Jefferson who is un-guardable has a sore toe. Cook may get a few more carries this week.

Rams Saints game is may be too obvious an Under at 40 and it has gone down a bit . Giants a bad home favorite the last few years but the suddenly lucky Lions luck should run out in a game that may have a few points scored .
Bears score now buy give up more .Falcons run a lot as do the Bears . Total at 50 ? Rush attempts may be as.high combined as any game this year . Under is interesting and Montgomery May be worth a look for an over rushing total anticipating the Falcs spy Fields a bit

Montgomery ( Bears) will cash over 61 yards which looks really good , Colts grabbing a nice handful of points at home vs. Philly looks very good as does the under . The Bills are alive and should remain there in two teasers (. SF and La Chargers ) What doesn’t look good is the Giants and the UNDER in the Rams - Saints game . Looking forward to the Cowboys game

Steelers Warren down with an injury early second quarter is some bad luck. Also The Vikings getting down 17 was as well as the Cowboys will surely give Cousins some 'Prevent " like yards the rest of the way.

how about a little early info on Tosu-school up north game? any news on each teams Rb"s, If the groundhogs don't have their main Rb, it is going to be tough for them to hang with the Bucks

how about a little early info on Tosu-school up north game? any news on each teams Rb"s, If the groundhogs don't have their main Rb, it is going to be tough for them to hang with the Bucks
Winner gets to play the worst team in the history of the Big Ten title game (whoever that is). Loser lobbies for a CFP playoff berth, but doesn't get it.

By the way, OSU wins by 21.

TCU still undefeated and USC with a fraud defense or just a bad one as we knew they weren’t good May slip in . Michigan isn’t the same team without Corum who can get yards on his own and if there is room he can hit wall doubles and some home runs . OSU should win but Harbaugh will manage the game to keep it somewhat closer.

Last edited:
TCU still undefeated and USC with a fraud defense or just a bad one as we knew they weren’t good May slip in . Michigan isn’t the same team without Corum who can get yards on his own and if there is room he can hit wall doubles and some home runs . OSU should win but Harbaugh will manage the game to keep it somewhat closer
like the weather forecast for Saturday.... 50 and sunny

have not heard any word on Corum

Weather being somewhat temperate as opposed to last years game favors Bucs . Corum should give it a go , but those of us former RB’s myself included know about trying to play with a leg injury , playing and getting out there is one thing , playing at your normal level of effectiveness is quite another .

Bucs defense is better this year aandbis coming off if their worst performance overall of the year at Maryland : MD was shut out the week before by Penn State a big win for us as we know PSU will always step on the gas vs. MD when it gets the chance . MD gave Michigan a good go in Ann Arbor . Michigan defensive numbers are a bit better but the units are pretty similar as Michigan played a pathetic non conference slate whereas OSU played a fairly easy one . How ND does vs. USC could elevate that long ago Bucks win .

I grabbed the opening line ( 6) with the Domers who have been a great underdog this season as we know . USC defense is really bad . I think UCLA was the right side in that one but their old veteran QB made a few totally unforced errors that cost them the game (. Throwing it right to the Trojan’s and into double coverage inexplicably .

After guy crunch the key numbers and look at some individual matchups the basic edge the Bucs have and should be the difference is Stroud over the Michigan QB’(s) 50 and sunny with hopefully light wind should enable the Bucs to make a few more big plays downfield or to just keep the chains moving leafing to a 10-14 point win

Weather being somewhat temperate as opposed to last years game favors Bucs . Corum should give it a go , but those of us former RB’s myself included know about trying to play with a leg injury , playing and getting out there is one thing , playing at your normal level of effectiveness is quite another .

Bucs defense is better this year aandbis coming off if their worst performance overall of the year at Maryland : MD was shut out the week before by Penn State a big win for us as we know PSU will always step on the gas vs. MD when it gets the chance . MD gave Michigan a good go in Ann Arbor . Michigan defensive numbers are a bit better but the units are pretty similar as Michigan played a pathetic non conference slate whereas OSU played a fairly easy one . How ND does vs. USC could elevate that long ago Bucks win .

I grabbed the opening line ( 6) with the Domers who have been a great underdog this season as we know . USC defense is really bad . I think UCLA was the right side in that one but their old veteran QB made a few totally unforced errors that cost them the game (. Throwing it right to the Trojan’s and into double coverage inexplicably .

After guy crunch the key numbers and look at some individual matchups the basic edge the Bucs have and should be the difference is Stroud over the Michigan QB’(s) 50 and sunny with hopefully light wind should enable the Bucs to make a few more big plays downfield or to just keep the chains moving leafing to a 10-14 point win
i do hope that Stroud uses ALL the receivers on the field, TE stover might be making some big plays...just a hunch!!!

i do hope that Stroud uses ALL the receivers on the field, TE stover might be making some big plays...just a hunch!!!
Love Stover . I made the line 7.5 and it basically came out there but the Corum issues likely moved it to its present 8.5 . The best stable of receivers in the country hasn’t been fully health the most of the season , now the RB’s are struggling . The Frosh has done an excellent job , but he isn’t Henderson or Williams . Bucs protect Stroud and the defense plays to its potential after a bad week the Bucs should win . Michigan knows how to manage games and are being coached better on defense the last couple years . I think the UNDER may be worth a look , it came out a bit too high.

How did the the predictions and betting go over the weekend? I will try to do some back reading this week as I am off for the holiday but looking for the readers digest version. Some of these posts are a little long winded.

Hopefully the bucKs can get the win this weekend!

How did the the predictions and betting go over the weekend? I will try to do some back reading this week as I am off for the holiday but looking for the readers digest version. Some of these posts are a little long winded.

Hopefully the bucKs can get the win this weekend!
Good morning lose by fall .