Down goes Biden!! ?

I'd worry about Joe having osteoporosis issues at his age. He doesn't like he has any meat on him to cushion a fall.

Lol….MM trying to post this before one of us did. Like making fun of yourself because you know everyone else is about to.
I guess you aren't paying attention. I am no fan of Biden. He is still a better option than Trump. Always will be. But yes, I knew one of you MAGA fools would have posted this, making fun of a senior citizen falling off a bike. Kinda like Trump trying to walk down a decline.......

I guess you aren't paying attention. I am no fan of Biden. He is still a better option than Trump. Always will be. But yes, I knew one of you MAGA fools would have posted this, making fun of a senior citizen falling off a bike. Kinda like Trump trying to walk down a decline.......

Now do Biden falling UP stairs.

More of the same propaganda. Let's paint a picture that's not true. The fraudulent theatrical performance was a horrible idea. Hell, I ride 3 times a week and pedal straps are BS. Great meme for the Jan 6th production.

More of the same propaganda. Let's paint a picture that's not true. The fraudulent theatrical performance was a horrible idea. Hell, I ride 3 times a week and pedal straps are BS. Great meme for the Jan 6th production.
What lies have been told in this “ production “. ? Give some examples of propaganda .

That he is riding a bike is pretty good compared to the previous guy ., I’ve seen much younger people wipe out and fall . I took no pleasure in seeing an adrenal addicted fat chit sniffling his way through speeches land waddling around a golf course every weekend flattening tires on carts with his 3 bills plus girth
Don't know about that? The previous guy, was known to have ridden a few fine fillies.

I'm sure we'll get some spirited memes with this.
1655719922843.png