Down goes Biden!! ?

Sums up his entire career
Needs training wheels. ???

1655583661006.gif

That he is riding a bike is pretty good compared to the previous guy ., I’ve seen much younger people wipe out and fall . I took no pleasure in seeing an adrenal addicted fat chit sniffling his way through speeches land waddling around a golf course every weekend flattening tires on carts with his 3 bills plus girth

Training wheels would cure what is ailing Joe Biden and if he does not like that idea he could get one of those three wheel bikes they have out for old people.

That he is riding a bike is pretty good compared to the previous guy ., I’ve seen much younger people wipe out and fall . I took no pleasure in seeing an adrenal addicted fat chit sniffling his way through speeches land waddling around a golf course every weekend flattening tires on carts with his 3 bills plus girth

I think Harry is offended by this.

Lol

And his policies are really bad compared to the previous guy.

Harry is programmed to be perpetually offended
Not offended at all and far from a leftist or programmed . Good try. And fail. I know this a pretty far right wing echo chamber (. Over 80 percent ). But non members of the YEC aren’t automatically leftists .

Took me a few views (and chuckles) to notice he ate chit due to getting caught in the strap/clip on the peddle as opposed to bad balance.

I'm sure we'll get some spirited memes with this.

Not offended at all and far from a leftist or programmed . Good try. And fail. I know this a pretty far right wing echo chamber (. Over 80 percent ). But non members of the YEC aren’t automatically leftists .
You aren't a leftist?

? ? ? ?

Many 79 year olds can speak clearly, and think rationally, Biden is not one of them.