Dover Tornadoes Basketball

Should have a really good team! Have a really good junior class with a transfer from strasburg coming in! Heck of an basketball athlete! Excited to see how they play this year!

Always solid. What does the schedule look like? They do not have a league right now, correct?
ECOL still exist,Phila,Cambridge,Marietta and Warren but all but Phila refused to play football would not be suprised if basketball is the same.
They have a big holiday tournament planned with some big names scheduled to come in but who knows if that will happen now.

ECOL still exist,Phila,Cambridge,Marietta and Warren but all but Phila refused to play football would not be suprised if basketball is the same.
They have a big holiday tournament planned with some big names scheduled to come in but who knows if that will happen now.
Who were the teams

We tried to play an ECOL football schedule. Still played NP, Marietta and had Warren on the schedule. Don't act like teams were running away from playing you. And no, we are not "refusing" to play you in hoops either.

I think Ravine’s knee could be a factor this basketball season for sure. He controls the pace for Dover’s offense. If he can’t go, I’d say you’ll see a slower paced Dover offense.

It will be interesting to see who steps up in Kade’s absence.

We tried to play an ECOL football schedule. Still played NP, Marietta and had Warren on the schedule. Don't act like teams were running away from playing you. And no, we are not "refusing" to play you in hoops either.
Don’t stretch things,I never said you ran away all teams were on a zoom call and the 3 I mentioned said they would not play Dover. Whatever the reason was they put Dover in a heck of a bind as that happened about a week before the first game.

Heard Dover boys are shut down until Dec 5th due to a positive test and contact tracing. Haven’t seen the schedule, but this will obviously impact a few games I’m sure.

Tough start for the kids.

Heard Dover boys are shut down until Dec 5th due to a positive test and contact tracing. Haven’t seen the schedule, but this will obviously impact a few games I’m sure.

Tough start for the kids.
I believe Coach Von Kennel has the Virus. Understand he is doing fine. I’m assuming the whole team will be quarantined for 10-14 days ? Good luck and get well ?

On just 5 practices on the season Dover did some nice things against a very tall ISG. Out rebounded them and had just 9 turnovers 4 of which were in the 1st quarter, Warren comes tomorrow,radio said they are loaded.

Another nice win over Warren they came in at 3-0 and start 4 seniors and are expected to have a great year. Early in the year with 5 practices,I’ll take it.

Dover vs NP tonight. Tough to tell what either of these teams bring to the table at this point in the season.

NP coming off an OT win vs Louisville and Dover beating 2 teams that they should have beaten.

Go Tornadoes!! I think Dover wins a close one, 47-43.

Good win. Sloppy game, as doverbuck mentioned.

Quick turn around vs Orrville tonight. Anyone know anything about them?

Tough to get information but the Holiday tournament starts today.
6 pm Olentangy Orange vs Benedictine.
Approx 7:30 Normandy vs Dover.
Wednesday losers bracket at 6 followed by winners bracket from Tuesday.
Reserve teams have the same set up starting games at 2:30 today,1:30 tomorrow.
All games will be broadcast on Dover Tornadoe club Facebook page.

Olentangy orange beats Benedictine and Normandy beat Dover.
Benedictine vs Dover at 6 with Orange taking on Normandy in the winners bracket.
Stanick (sp) of Normandy 24 points 2 dunks 10 rebounds.