Dover (4-3) vs Youngstown Boardman (4-3)

The Big Time sports broadcast featuring Dover football was excellent Wednesday. Coach Ifft is a stellar man that is nothing but good for our kids and community and the 4 players that appeared were all great representations of the football program. You should be able to pull up the show on line.

Dover takes it 28-10. Tornadoes threw just 2 passes all night. Barton and Clark both with over 100 yards rushing. Sophomore Clark with 132 on 17 carries Barton with 134 on 19 carries.
Yeah having both backs in the backfield tonight definitely looked good. Clark was great in his first action and Barton had 134 on 12 carries, tweaked an ankle halfway thru the 4th.

What about all the Ifft hate play calling now?? That running game worked!. Those two rbs have big futures!
Much better tonight. Ran several different running plays with multiple backs. Up until tonight's game you saw the same running play 30 or more times every game. Sure I'd like to see more passing but it's also about diversity. Tonight's game at least had diversity.

the longer hes here ifft the better for Dover! once we lose ifft , who knows where we go from there.. I personally dont put much faith in our A/D!!

the longer hes here ifft the better for Dover! once we lose ifft , who knows where we go from there.. I personally dont put much faith in our A/D!!
What's DIJ doing these days? Any possibility him coming back to the Dover area and taking over for his dad?