Does Your School Make Dance Videos for Your Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes.

Deion had some hot bars on that joint. Too bad they got boat-raced by Miami in the season opener.

Last edited:
They’re TikToks— very popular amongst high schoolers. I’m sure other football players are making them. I don’t think it’s a ‘school orchestrated’ thing. There’s really nothing wrong with it, IMO.
But it wasn't made by a player. It was made by a member of the School's Administration as listed on their website.

And the message coming through in the lyrics of the complete song seem like something very inappropriate. WOW!

But it wasn't made by a player. It was made by a member of the School's Administration as listed on their website.

And the message coming through in the lyrics of the complete song seem like something very inappropriate. WOW!

Let's look at it this way....she may have used a song with inappropriate lyrics....but hey....she didn't film young kids in the showers for years without their knowledge like at your school.

"Twenty strippers 'round me and I got 'em all naked"

Seems like an odd choice for a song by a woman who seeks to empower young women to be their best.

Seems like an odd choice for a song by a woman who seeks to empower young women to be their best.
That's all part of the dysfunctional football culture at some schools that tells the kids they can do whatever they want because they are the most important people in the school. It generally has long term ramifications. And, yes, the behavior is always condoned / encouraged / defended by "leaders" of the school / team. Massillon has long been special in this regard, but it's probably more common than people would like.

It’s a song for Christ’s sake.
Next thing you know you are going to tell us video games are the reason there are shootings and song lyrics are the reason people use foul language.
It’s 2020 not 1949. ?

Why ? Do song lyrics now make young women do what those songs say ? Are you really that ignorant ? I’ll answer for you....yes you are.
You are really grasping for anything about Massillon.
What is more telling is why are you on her social media to begin with ? Or anyone from Massillon. The last time I was on someone’s social media that I have nothing to do with was....never.

I have an idea, instead of flapping your gums on a website, give your concerns to the Super.
Paul Salvino Massillon City Schools 330-830-3900 ext 50117.
You won’t !!!

It’s not like the video included the bad parts of the song LOL... If you don’t like the video, scroll past it.
Just so you know this guy is a troll and is obsessed with anything Massillon. This is normal for him to scour the internet looking for anything about Massillon that he can put on yappi. The guy needs a life.

Not a rap fan at all, but do you think that high school age kids don't listen to this music everyday?
Were the derogatory lyrics heard in the short video clip?
Why don't you try putting on your big boy/girl pants and quit trolling Massillon?

Status
Not open for further replies.