Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Rate and review the movie "Doctor Sleep"

Years following the events of "The Shining," a now-adult Dan Torrance meets a young girl with similar powers as he tries to protect her from a cult known as The True Knot who prey on children with powers to remain immortal.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
This is the movie that I'm most interested in seeing right now. My biggest fear about it is they are just trying to cash in and the director will rely on special effects rather than good story telling.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
The trailer shows clips from the Stanley Kubric version, so I would assume it is a continuation from that movie.

irish_buffalo

This is the movie that I'm most interested in seeing right now. My biggest fear about it is they are just trying to cash in and the director will rely on special effects rather than good story telling.
If I remember right King hated Kubrick's version.

Unsure how I feel about it? I loved the original Shining (Kubrick's version). I am a big fan of MacGregor. In watching that preview though it would appear they moved away from Kubrick's model. There was no cult in the original and to be honest the ending was extremely ambiguous which left much to the viewers own imagination.