Do you say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" to people?

What do you say?

• Merry Christmas

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Happy Holidays

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I use either of them, depending on the situation

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Neither, I'm Mr. Scrooge

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Merry Christmas. Anyone that can't see the good intentions behind the greeting and look past the content without being offended probably takes themselves a little too seriously.

Last edited:
When you start yelling "Happy Holidays!" at midnight New Years eve, then I'll take your Happy Holidays crap seriously. Till then, it's either spineless or aggressive.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, A Joyful Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Peaceful Winter Solstice, Feliz Navidad, Happy Ramadan, Merry New Year and Happy Groundhog Day.....How about during this season, WHATEVER and HOWEVER you choose to celebrate, just BE BLESSED in your celebration and make it a JOYOUS occasion??? :shrug:

Now...with that being said, I wish EVERYONE a joyful Holiday season. Be BLESSED, JOY-filled, prosperous, have a great time with your family and friends and celebrate LIFE because when it is all said and done....that's what is really most important, regardless of ethnicity, socio-economics, religious belief or not....celebrate in love and be one.

Peace. :cool:

I say Happy Chanukah to my Jewish friends and Merry Christmas to everyone else. But if I say Happy Holidays, I am including New Year's.