Do you say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" to people?

What do you say?

• Merry Christmas

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Happy Holidays

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I use either of them, depending on the situation

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Neither, I'm Mr. Scrooge

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

recently

Cooling Off
Not looking for debate - if you want that, go to the Debate Forum. Just curious to know what you generally say to people this time of year. Poll is private, so please vote honestly.

It's Merry Christmas or nothing at all. You'll never catch me saying Happy Holidays. Of course I don't go out of my way to appease the masses.

I don't work retail. I only respond and I respond Merry Christmas, regardless the way the good wish is sent my way.

Not being douchy. If someone thinks my wishing them a Merry Christmas means I want them to have a lousy Chanukah or whatever then they're already on their way to having a lousy Chanukah or whatever, they don't need me to send them there.

I'm not a christian nor am I religious but I say Merry Christmas to people and it bugs me if some one says Happy Holidays to me because they "have to". Go figure.... I think we just need to be who we are and if that offends somebody then be it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

People who say happy holidays are spineless wimps...like ep. You would think people graduating from private religious schools would stand up for their beliefs?

People who say happy holidays need punched in the face.
/bluth

People who say happy holidays are spineless wimps...like ep. You would think people graduating from private religious schools would stand up for their beliefs?

People who say happy holidays need punched in the face.
/bluth

Spineless? Professing something you do not believe in would be spineless. Like it or not, it is also the "holiday" season. "Happy Holidays," when you mean it, is good gesture.

No it not. It means I am trying to be politically correct because I am a freaking sissy. I am "C" punting the next person that says happy holidays to me.

i say happy holidays unless i know for sure that they arent jewish or quanza people ...if im not sure ,i just say have a "good end to the year..." cause even jewish new yrs is different ... thye have alot of holidays ...more than any other religion ...the jeish that is ... used to say merry -x-mas to everbody but since the middle east influence has taken over i say ali baba and the forty theives ali bab and the 40 theeves ALI BABA and the 40 theives ............................

i say happy holidays unless i know for sure that they arent jewish or quanza people ...if im not sure ,i just say have a "good end to the year..." cause even jewish new yrs is different ... thye have alot of holidays ...more than any other religion ...the jeish that is ... used to say merry -x-mas to everbody but since the middle east influence has taken over i say ali baba and the forty theives ali bab and the 40 theeves ALI BABA and the 40 theives ............................

Hmmm I didn't peg you as a pzzy. I guess I am dumb.