Do we need a "Questions" forum?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
This questions forum is something new to the software. You ask a question and others reply. People then vote on the best reply. So the question is, do we need a questions forum?

Since I have been told many times that I am a know it all, I'll just have to wait for others wishing to gain from my knowledge to ask the questions.

Just going through this, it seems like it might be a feature that could be added to each forum and not just a stand alone forum.

I added some questions to see how this will evolve on here.

How is it supposed to work? Does each poster get one reply to each question or will each "question thread" devolve into a normal free-flowing thread? I think it could be a cool idea. I'm already seeing some interesting questions being posted.

How is it supposed to work? Does each poster get one reply to each question or will each "question thread" devolve into a normal free-flowing thread? I think it could be a cool idea. I'm already seeing some interesting questions being posted.
We would just have to see how it evolved. We could limit responses to one per person.

I'm curious to see this after there are a reasonable amount of posts in one thread and multiple people get in the thread to vote the answers up or down.

We also have the ability to create this voting for the threads in a forum rather than just the posts. This would push up voted threads to the top instead of the latest post.

We would just have to see how it evolved. We could limit responses to one per person.

I'm curious to see this after there are a reasonable amount of posts in one thread and multiple people get in the thread to vote the answers up or down.

We also have the ability to create this voting for the threads in a forum rather than just the posts. This would push up voted threads to the top instead of the latest post.
Are posters able to see who upvotes and downvotes their posts? I need to know what nimrods are already downvoting me.

Answers are up for discussion. Vote up or down as long as the thread is active. Sort by votes to see what is considered the best answer. Definitely need more votes for the top responses to separate from the pack.