Do Democrats Want Black People to Fail?

The MSM will never cover any of this. This election will come down to where people get their info and how incentivized they are to get out and vote.
That's why conservatives go to places like The Federalist, Daily Caller Judicial Watch, FOX or ZeroHedge. Sure they are slanted Right but they also present a lot of details and facts you never hear on CNN, MSNBC, and MSM. It's funny to hear Hate Trumpsters when you share information with them and they immediately shut down if the source is from a Conservative media outlet. But when you ask them to disprove the facts they can't.

Last edited:
That's why conservatives go to places like The Federalist, Daily Caller Judicial Watch, FOX or ZeroHedge. Sure they are slanted Right but they also present a lot of details and facts you never hear on CNN, MSNBC, and MSNBC. It's funny to hear Hate Trumpsters when you share information with them and they immediately shut down if the source is from a Conservative media outlet. But when you ask them to disprove the facts they can't.
Yup!

That's why conservatives go to places like The Federalist, Daily Caller Judicial Watch, FOX or ZeroHedge. Sure they are slanted Right but they also present a lot of details and facts you never hear on CNN, MSNBC, and MSNBC.
But when you ask them to disprove the facts they can't.

Well Done Moe !!!!

download.jpg

I just saw a speech from Kanye West he gave recently about abortion. He mentioned that 1000 black babies are killed every day via abortion. Candace Owens then followed up that the black population would be double what it is today in the US if you take away all of the black abortions. They get it Planned Parenthood is truly carrying out it’s racist founder’s goals and the Democrats are supporting it.

For all the white libs who are counting on the Black vote - Blacks may not vote Trump, but some folks I know ain't in love with Joe and may skip voting on the POTUS altogether.

I just saw a speech from Kanye West he gave recently about abortion. He mentioned that 1000 black babies are killed every day via abortion. Candace Owens then followed up that the black population would be double what it is today in the US if you take away all of the black abortions. They get it Planned Parenthood is truly carrying out it’s racist founder’s goals and the Democrats are supporting it.
If Republicans cared half as much about Black lives after they were born as they profess to before they were born,,,,

If Republicans cared half as much about Black lives after they were born as they profess to before they were born,,,,

Where's your outrage that more Black babies are aborted than born?

Whitey's plan is working perfectly, and you're good with it...unreal.

That link doesn't break it down by political party. Also as for the link you provided if I have $100.00 and I give $50.00 and you have a $1000.00 and you give $75.00, who really is the more selfless person,,
LOL so how did you get this out of that link. LOL

OK hubman here's another article. One thing pointed out here is that Republicans and Conservatives tend to be happier than Democrats. I think the way this election year has progressed confirms that. Ever since President Trump won in 2016 Democrats have exhibiting some serious deficiencies in coping mechanisms.

That link doesn't break it down by political party. Also as for the link you provided if I have $100.00 and I give $50.00 and you have a $1000.00 and you give $75.00, who really is the more selfless person,,
People that are religious tend to give more than secular people