Division1 Possible State Teams

Out of Cincinnati, X and Moeller obviously with Lakota East and Sycamore behind them. Best players in the area should be Wes Denny of Sycamore, Aidan Javed of Lakota East, and Matt Buse of St. Xavier along with a handful of others from X and Moeller.

How about Middletown? They have four returning seniors. One of which (Micheal Roberts) placed second in the GMC over Aiden Javed and is coming off a good summer. Do they have a shot?

I would agree with HADRIAN as far as teams but i agree with Sportsfan Michael Roberts is a great player he shows to every big tournament including the GMC tourney last year.

After watching colerains tryouts and seeing the scores i think Phil Patten from colerain and they have two freshmen Gavin and Hunter dont know their last names but take my word they will surprise people!

Here's the lowdown on Dublin Jerome: Jerome appears best of OCC Cardinal golf field & Celtics' aspirations remain high

Here's the same on Upper Arlington: Tradition-rich UA out to chalk up one more & Main objective for Upper Arlington stays same

Perhaps Pickerington North will give those two a run for their money?

Pickerington North appears favorite in OCC Ohio

It looks like Hilliard Darby is going to have to rebuild after last year's 7th place finish at the state tournament.

Young talent to be tested for both Panthers, Wildcats

Last edited: