Division VII - Region 26 Championship: Patrick Henry (9-3) vs. Leipsic (11-1)

Who wins?

• Patrick Henry by 15+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patrick Henry by 8-14

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Patrick Henry by 1-7

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Leipsic by 1-7

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Leipsic by 8-14

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Leipsic by 15+

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Should be a good game of two physical teams. Patrick Henry is starting to really come together, especially now that they’re pretty much full strength, but Leipsic is legit and rolling right now. Vikings by at least two scores

This game is a toss up. I think that the QB play will determine who wins this one. IF Leipsic can contain Rhamy they will have a good shot at winning. Leipsic's QB just needs to manage the game and not turn it over.

PH at full strength takes this one, as long as they don't tire-out like they did against Wauseon.

PH 28
Leipsic 20

The winner of this one faces the New Bremen (9-3) vs. Marion Local (10-2) winner in the state semifinals on November 30th.

TJ Rhamy was the most impressive player I saw this year...don't normally see a QB playing NT also.

He NEVER came off the field in the 2 games I saw him play.

Mental Toughness goes a long way in the playoffs...Patriots mentally tougher and win this 18-14 in a classic defensive struggle!

TJ Rhamy was the most impressive player I saw this year...don't normally see a QB playing NT also.

He NEVER came off the field in the 2 games I saw him play.

Mental Toughness goes a long way in the playoffs...Patriots mentally tougher and win this 18-14 in a classic defensive struggle!

Rhamy is an outstanding wrestler, I’m not surprised he’s playing defensive line. Danny Rosales did the same thing last year for OG when he played running back and nose tackle and then placed at state.