Division VII Poll Voting Discussion (Week 5)

1. Marion Local
2. Fort Loramie
3. McComb
4. Leipsic
5. Patrick Henry
6. Lucas
7. St Paul
8. New Bremen
9. Fisher Catholic
10. Harvest Prep

1. Marion Local
2. McComb
3. Fort Loramie
4. Leipsic
5. Lucas
6. Cuyahoga Heights
7. Patrick Henry
8. New Bremen
9. Harvest Prep
10. Norwalk St. Paul

1. Marion Local
2. McComb
3. Fort Loramie
4. Leipsic
5. Lucas
6. Cuyahoga Heights
7. Patrick Henry
8. New Bremen
9. Harvest Prep
10. Norwalk St. Paul
My boys will disown me but I would put McComb at 5 or lower. They need to clean things up and quit shooting themselves in the foot. They won't be able to over come their mistakes against the likes of M.L. or Fort L..

1. Marion Local
2. Fort Loramie
3. McComb
4. New Bremen
5. Patrick Henry
6. Leipsic
7. St. Paul
8. Harvest Prep
9. Neward Catholic
10. Cuyahoga Heights

Dont matter who it is this is a different year

This puts me in mind of back in 07, I believe it was. The year Marion Local got bumped up to division 5, and was meeting a bunch of new teams in the playoffs. There were some posters from Deer Park down Cincinnati way that liked their chances against Marion Local in the second round of the playoffs that year.

If I recall correctly we played on a Saturday afternoon, out west of Vandalia somewhere on route 40. I believe the game was moved to Saturday because the girls volleyball team was scheduled to play in the state semi final match the evening prior.

I remember quite a few school colors present in the stands, as their team had played the previous night, or later that evening. There were a good group of West Jefferson players seated a couple rows ahead of me who would play the winners next Friday night. I believe the West Jeff guys left fairly early in the second half with rather somber looks on their faces. I don't remember what the score was at that time, but it ended up 53-0.

Dont matter who it is this is a different year
My guess is this is just an excited kid on the team. Probably has no clue how tough the playoffs are or how good football is in the MAC. You can be a #1 seed CCPA and play a #8 seed New Bremen. My guess is New Bremen would win by atleast 35. That will put you in a whole new mind set for the next season on how you think of region 28. For now just focus on New Miami this week. Those boys down in Hamilton are not gonna let you come to that field and act like you own it.

This puts me in mind of back in 07, I believe it was. The year Marion Local got bumped up to division 5, and was meeting a bunch of new teams in the playoffs. There were some posters from Deer Park down Cincinnati way that liked their chances against Marion Local in the second round of the playoffs that year.

If I recall correctly we played on a Saturday afternoon, out west of Vandalia somewhere on route 40. I believe the game was moved to Saturday because the girls volleyball team was scheduled to play in the state semi final match the evening prior.

I remember quite a few school colors present in the stands, as their team had played the previous night, or later that evening. There were a good group of West Jefferson players seated a couple rows ahead of me who would play the winners next Friday night. I believe the West Jeff guys left fairly early in the second half with rather somber looks on their faces. I don't remember what the score was at that time, but it ended up 53-0.

That was the first time the Flyers moved from D6 to D5. I remember some Deer Park guys quite confident due to their schedule of larger division teams. I just chuckled inside and thought wait until this defense hits you. That 07 team is still the most physical we've had. Not even Ursuline rushing attack could hit the 100 yard mark against them.

That was the first time the Flyers moved from D6 to D5. I remember some Deer Park guys quite confident due to their schedule of larger division teams. I just chuckled inside and thought wait until this defense hits you. That 07 team is still the most physical we've had. Not even Ursuline rushing attack could hit the 100 yard mark against them.
Not that it matters, but I hear that Deer Park got a few transfers in this year. They didn't fare well vs CW last year either, and last year wasn't one of CWs most stellar teams in the past 15 or so.