Division VI - Region 24 Playoff Bracket

#16 National Trail vs #17 Triad

• Total voters

LouHoltz

Excited to get this weekends kinda/sorta “play in games over. Next weekend will bring some good match ups. Maybe someone with a little better computer skill than myself can do a playoff pickum

Rangerfan

Calpreps.com says Allen East and Minster are about even. Hard to compare teams from different conferences this year until we are a few weeks into the playoffs.

Toad

Calpreps.com says Allen East and Minster are about even. Hard to compare teams from different conferences this year until we are a few weeks into the playoffs.
According to the MAC thread, Delphos Jefferson has cancelled their playoff game with Minster this Friday.

BucksFan937

According to the MAC thread, Delphos Jefferson has cancelled their playoff game with Minster this Friday.
I saw the announcement by Minster Schools on social media. They will now play Pandora Gilboa on Friday night as a non-playoff game.

ghsknightsfan

looks like Parkway has about a 3 hour bus ride to Adena. eesh. Minster or Allen East would have a similar ride next week if Adena wins. makes you ask, how did Adena and Paint Valley end up in this region?

Bumpy84

looks like Parkway has about a 3 hour bus ride to Adena. eesh. Minster or Allen East would have a similar ride next week if Adena wins. makes you ask, how did Adena and Paint Valley end up in this region?
Good question, especially since R24 is so tough. Adena & PV should be in 23 with the schools that are closer than the majority of 24, I also might add that I think Fort Frye is the only team in R23 that is capable of beating Adena/PV.

LouHoltz

Now those are some serious road trips. I have seen Ft Frye 2 of the past 3 years and they have really built that program. No earthly idea why PV/Adena got moved to this region the past 2 years but I think PV may have been in the “southwest” region a few years back when they were D7 - may need some help on that one though.

MoneyDown

Where is the conversation at in this thread. I know region 24 isn’t as stacked as usual but I still see a possible region final between two of the favorites in D6

ex_dc_atc

Agreed, it's a little difficult for people to discuss the teams unless you're able to be in attendance or have been able to live stream games. Generally, the 4 best teams in this region are all still left. Should be entertaining the next two weeks.