Division V State Semifinal: West Jefferson (12-1) vs. Ironton (12-1)

Who wins?

• West Jefferson by 15+

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • West Jefferson by 8-14

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • West Jefferson by 1-7

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Ironton by 1-7

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Ironton by 8-14

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Ironton by 15+

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If it rains, it will only help the Tigers. They are the more physical team in this game. Take away west Jefferson’s passing game and what do u have left? Speaking of quarterbacks The Ironton qb is a Youngstown state commit. . Just wanted to throw that out there.
um... west jeff is not a passing team. they are run run run, and a little pass when they think your DB’s are asleep. WJ will be FINE in the rain. watch them in person or watch the film. the WJ QB is ALRIGHT. he gets the job done but he’s no game changer. Gabe Jones running behind that huge o-line is their go too. i’ll take the Riders 34-21.

um... west jeff is not a passing team. they are run run run, and a little pass when they think your DB’s are asleep. WJ will be FINE in the rain. watch them in person or watch the film. the WJ QB is ALRIGHT. he gets the job done but he’s no game changer. Gabe Jones running behind that huge o-line is their go too. i’ll take the Riders 34-21.
Oh no he is right ghsknightsfan we pass ALOT!

If it rains, it will only help the Tigers. They are the more physical team in this game. Take away west Jefferson’s passing game and what do u have left? Speaking of quarterbacks The Ironton qb is a Youngstown state commit. . Just wanted to throw that out there.
Hahahahaha yeah.....take away the passing attack...only left with a backfield with over 3000 yards rushing ?‍♂️

3740DBC9-EB12-4271-B3CF-B6DA529C6778.jpeg

Take away west Jefferson’s passing game and what do u have left?
I'm sure your team knows but you may not, this West Jefferson is in Ohio. Curious to what West Jefferson you have watched. Since you mentioned their passing game, I will say the WJ QB, only a Soph, is one of the coolest cats you'll find in a pocket and plays with more poise than most seniors. You may say to yourself after #35 pops a 60 yarder, "I wish they would pass more".

Ok, I haven’t even watched Wj in person this year and I even know about their run game. ? ?. What team has this guy been watching? ?

River rat starting crap. Must have been stuck up in the holler cleaning up the shine still to pay attention to high school football this year.

I'm sure your team knows but you may not, this West Jefferson is in Ohio. Curious to what West Jefferson you have watched. Since you mentioned their passing game, I will say the WJ QB, only a Soph, is one of the coolest cats you'll find in a pocket and plays with more poise than most seniors. You may say to yourself after #35 pops a 60 yarder, "I wish they would pass more".
someone had to say it! thank you gamma!

Doesn't seem like Ironton is getting much respect. Wouldn't be shocked if they win by 2 scores. Their defense is the real deal
Ironton should but they do get a few penalties. That defense is nasty but helps when your middle linebacker is a OSU/Alabama recruit

This will be a great game. Funny how one person see one thing and another guy something different. From watching West Jeff and learning what I have about Ironton this sounds fairly evenly matched. Both teams will be physical and hit you. They don’t know each other so there’s some talk back and fourth that nobody knows if it’s true or not.
Good luck Roughriders lay some wood to em.

wet tonight, but not too cold. Will be interesting how Ironton tries to contain Jones speed. WJ LB & DBs have to be ready to take on the battering ram of Fosson & Carrico. Week 14 usually goes to the team that can control the line & with the size of both teams up front that looks like a draw. Figures to be a slugfest which means it will probably be a shootout!

Hahahahaha yeah.....take away the passing attack...only left with a backfield with over 3000 yards rushing ?‍♂️
River rat starting crap. Must have been stuck up in the holler cleaning up the shine still to pay attention to high school football this year.
Thats real classy pal! I’ll just let the score board do the talking. I’m well aware of your running game but I promise your backfield and line, as skilled as they are has NEVER EVER played a defense like this. College Division1 talent everywhere.

Shoot that's a compliment holler, shine and H.S. football ...good people in them there hollers.

Thats real classy pal! I’ll just let the score board do the talking. I’m well aware of your running game but I promise your backfield and line, as skilled as they are has NEVER EVER played a defense like this. College Division1 talent everywhere.
That’s a big tone change. Because you sure did spat that mouth off before you had to much of a clue to what West Jefferson has. I can promise you, Ironton hasn’t faced an offense as physical as West Jeff’s this season.