Division IV State Championship: Clarksville Clinton-Massie (13-1) vs. Youngstown Ursuline (11-3)

Who wins the Division IV State Championship?

• Clarksville Clinton-Massie by 17+

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Clarksville Clinton-Massie by 8-16

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Clarksville Clinton-Massie by 1-7

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Youngstown Ursuline by 1-7

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Youngstown Ursuline by 8-16

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Youngstown Ursuline by 17+

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, uh, Ursuline is “good”.

After that first drive (it was BEAUTIFUL) not sure Ursuline is going to be surprised or out-physicaled.

Massie is so fun to watch, but unles we have a Mogadore-sequel comeback this one doesn’t look to be in doubt.

Gonna jump on here for everyone at game who will come on later

whatever happens show some class both sides whoever wins don't come on here and make excuses. If Clinton Massie comes back you will see nothing but respect from me for that program. If Ursuline wins don't give me that Youngstown All stars excuse.

This team won 3 games for two years and no one in any area was afraid of Ursuline. Reardon is back and helped build these kids up. In the future Im sure other areas can be mad if kids transfer in etc but let me tell you this group started from bottom and stuck it out to get here.

I know people feel strongly but hoping for once people act like adults. But then again I coached basketball at Canton McKinley so I know how people on this message board can act like children

Gonna jump on here for everyone at game who will come on later

whatever happens show some class both sides whoever wins don't come on here and make excuses. If Clinton Massie comes back you will see nothing but respect from me for that program. If Ursuline wins don't give me that Youngstown All stars excuse.

This team won 3 games for two years and no one in any area was afraid of Ursuline. Reardon is back and helped build these kids up. In the future Im sure other areas can be mad if kids transfer in etc but let me tell you this group started from bottom and stuck it out to get here.

I know people feel strongly but hoping for once people act like adults. But then again I coached basketball at Canton McKinley so I know how people on this message board can act like children
Great post and whole heartedly agree. Sadly this is yappi and unfortunately it is the kingdom of low class trash talkers and I told ya so's. I am torn in this one though. Pull for college roommate that never cleaned his dishes(Reardon) but was the most driven person to become a coach than anyone I have ever seen or Massie who is more local to me and plays with only home grown kids? Cant win/cant lose scenario for me I guess

Great post and whole heartedly agree. Sadly this is yappi and unfortunately it is the kingdom of low class trash talkers and I told ya so's. I am torn in this one though. Pull for college roommate that never cleaned his dishes(Reardon) but was the most driven person to become a coach than anyone I have ever seen or Massie who is more local to me and plays with only home grown kids? Cant win/cant lose scenario for me I guess
I have coached hoops at almost every school Reardon coached at. Went to Ursuline myself Love the man, Im so happy he is doing this again after leaving McKinley and coming back to Ursuline

I have coached hoops at almost every school Reardon coached at. Went to Ursuline myself Love the man, Im so happy he is doing this again after leaving McKinley and coming back to
Was kidding about the dishes btw, he was at the facility so much I am not sure he ever ate at the apartment the entire year

I was told this defense for Ursuline was horrible, just shows when you play really good teams all season it pays off

I was told this defense for Ursuline was horrible, just shows when you play really good teams all season it pays off
Playing Chardon who runs same offense is the biggest reason IMO. You got gashed once by it and can make adjustments easier later in year

That game was incredible wanted My Alma Mater to win but that comeback was storybook for Clinton Massie Congrats to them.

Looks like penalties was what eventually did the Ursuline Irish in. They shot themselves in the foot multiple times and can't do that against good teams. Especially teams that can run like that in chunks. They had momentum and man did Massie just snatch it back