Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oakwood

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Waynesville

• Other

• Total voters
Milton vs Eaton will be a really good game. The Oakwood loss came the week after Valley View and with both backs out. This Milton team is much better than they were then.
With that, Eaton is a very good team. Speed, size, athleticism.
Should be a good one.

i’ll take Milton next week. Milton put a running clock on Indian Hill. eaten is good but i just trust Milton a lot more to make a run in the playoffs.

Eaton and MU was always a good game. Enjoyed coming to Eaton to play at your old stadium. Hear the new one is the Taj Mahal

Eaton's stadium situation went from one of the worst to one of the best. I miss the field drop off in the NE end zone and teams sitting in the stands instead of benches in the old stadium.

Many a young men came up limping from Eaton's North Eastern end zone. How that place ever passed a County Health Inspection, Fire Codes or OHSA Safety is beyond my comprehension.

It's getting silly that the school doesn't invest in that stadium with every sport using it.
It's just like the buildings they erected. They weren't big enough and now they use a pole barn for visitors.

Waverly at Massie is this weeks most intriguing game. Tigers throw the ball and Massie struggles against the pass. Falcons running game can just grind away at a defense Gonna be a good one Im saying whoever has the ball last wins this game
May be wrong but I think CM is just too much this year. They are healthy opposed to last year. Yes Waverly played them very well last year but after watching them play Wheelersburg a few weeks ago I just don’t like this matchup for the Tigers.

Waverly at Massie is this weeks most intriguing game. Tigers throw the ball and Massie struggles against the pass. Falcons running game can just grind away at a defense Gonna be a good one Im saying whoever has the ball last wins this game
I would think Massie will be ready for the pass having played Anderson and Western Brown. I think the difference will be Massie's D line. Can Waverly protect long enough for the QB to be able to get through his progression?

The game will be very similar to last year. While we do not have the same QB we had a year ago the receiving core is better. With 2 receivers standing at 6’5 and 6’4 going to be hard to defend both let alone one. Our defense has improved each game and is going to be up for the challenge. Just a matter of capitalizing on key possessions and not turning it over

The only surprise to me in Week 11 was that none of Valley View, Taylor, or Indian Hill won. I expected at least one of them to win, although I went with Valley View. The Spartans did what they did in nearly every loss all season, they led in the third quarter and let the game slip away. For Week 12, we have some really interesting matchups. I think Eaton vs. Milton Union is the game of the week in the region. The Clinton Massie vs. Waverly game will be one to keep an eye on as well. There's familiarity in both of those games.

Eaton's best asset is their defense, and that was probably true before they lost their QB to injury as well. Very solid defense.
I'd say the same about Milton. One guy had 4 picks vs IH. They force a lot of turnovers. It's handed them very good field position.

I think if our offense fires on all cylinders we can beat Massie. Our defense has faired well against the run for the better part of the season just need the ball to bounce our way a few times and force massie to play from behind that will be our best shot