Division III State Semifinal: Badin (13-0) vs Granville (13-0)

Who wins?

• Badin by 17+

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Badin by 8-16

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Badin by 1-7

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Granville by 1-7

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Granville by 8-16

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Granville by 17+

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Badin has zero turnovers unlike the two against Bellbrook which held them to 0 points until the 4th because Bellbrook ran so much clock off, Badin will win this game tonight by 10 or 20. If Granville has zero turnovers, Badins D has held the last 4 playoff teams to 18 points total compared to Granvilles defense giving up 90 points to the last 4 playoff teams. I just can't see Badins defense giving up more than 14 tonight.

Final score. Badin wins 20-7.
The 49 they gave up to WB is an outlier, WB scores a lot on everyone. Remove that game, and of course Baden still would seem to have the edge. That said, wonder if you have seen a back like Haley? Kid has tremendous balance, and just doesn't go down. I have seen a lot of really good RBs over the last 20 years. Seen bigger, faster and quicker. But I haven't seen one with his balance. If you can stop him, you will win.

The 49 they gave up to WB is an outlier, WB scores a lot on everyone. Remove that game, and of course Baden still would seem to have the edge. That said, wonder if you have seen a back like Haley? Kid has tremendous balance, and just doesn't go down. I have seen a lot of really good RBs over the last 20 years. Seen bigger, faster and quicker. But I haven't seen one with his balance. If you can stop him, you will win.
Corey Kiner had pretty good balance ?

If Badin has zero turnovers unlike the two against Bellbrook which held them to 0 points until the 4th because Bellbrook ran so much clock off, Badin will win this game tonight by 10 or 20. If Granville has zero turnovers, Badins D has held the last 4 playoff teams to 18 points total compared to Granvilles defense giving up 90 points to the last 4 playoff teams. I just can't see Badins defense giving up more than 14 tonight.

Final score. Badin wins 20-7.
I think Granville has played better teams in the Playoffs then Badin
My opinion

They have other couple weapons also not just Haley

Badin is good (but hold a lot)we are getting some passes down field though

Last edited:
Badin is one dimensional? They are missing a very good player at qb.
I was serious regarding the rb. A kid with 2600 yds on the season?

Haley had 43 yds. on 13 carries at Half. Granville has NEVER seen a defense like Badin's all year.

If Badin’s starting QB would have played it would have been a blow out. He wouldn’t of needed to throw a single pass just run the ball between him and Walsh. Granville was about the fifth toughest team Badin played this year

If Badin’s starting QB would have played it would have been a blow out. He wouldn’t of needed to throw a single pass just run the ball between him and Walsh. Granville was about the fifth toughest team Badin played this year
Even though we held you to only 14

Team is dirty playing though