Division III - Region 12 Championship: Trotwood-Madison (9-3) vs. Stephen T. Badin (9-3)

Who wins?

• Trotwood-Madison by 15+

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Trotwood-Madison by 8-14

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Trotwood-Madison by 1-7

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Badin by 1-7

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Badin by 8-14

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Badin by 15+

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trotwood scored on another deep TD pass after a questionable call on Badin gave them a first down. Badin can’t cover Carl Blanton. 14-7 Trotwood 3:42 in the 3rd

Badin gets HUGE stop on 4th down, but the ball is tipped and Trotwood picks the ball off on Badin’s second play. Trotwood ball on the Badin 17. 14-7 Trotwood 6:24 left in 4th.

Trotwood scored on another deep TD pass after a questionable call on Badin gave them a first down. Badin can’t cover Carl Blanton. 14-7 Trotwood 3:42 in the 3rd
It was a bad call, I get the whole still gotta make a play, but if that call is not made Badin gets the ball back tied at 7 and who knows what happens.

Blanton is a player, he went up and over Badin best player twice to make clutch catches.

Good luck to Trotwood the rest of the way

Badin had the ball with about 3 minutes to go and the QB throws a pick six to Sammy Anderson. Trotwood wins 20-7. Will play Bishop Hartley in the semi-finals.

It was a bad call, I get the whole still gotta make a play, but if that call is not made Badin gets the ball back tied at 7 and who knows what happens.

Blanton is a player, he went up and over Badin best player twice to make clutch catches.

Good luck to Trotwood the rest of the way

I wouldn’t say it was a “bad” call. It can be debatable. The Badin kid didn’t go up for the ball he just went and tried lighting up Anderson. I’d say that’s a hit on a defenseless player. That’s just me though. Don’t use the “if” game with Badin, Trotwood’s QB went out in the 3rd quarter. The very next play his backup throws an interception. That’s a pretty big “if” right there.

nice season rams, Badin that is. Trotwood is a very good team,better than Badin in my opinion. Best of luck the rest of the way.

If Vontez Burfic makes that play he is suspended for 10 games. Stop it with the bad call stuff. Anderson was clearly defenseless. In 1999 that's a good play in 2019 it is a penalty. Come on man... The safety of the game with no longer allow a kid to get hit like that. He made absolutely no play on the ball.

Trotwood WINS!!!! Period!!!! It’s Basketball Season Badin!!!
What i expect after i saw a trotwood fan on Badins side of the stadium running his mouth after the game. Good luck to Trotwood the rest of the way. They have a nice team. Too bad some of their fans are idiots.

What i expect after i saw a trotwood fan on Badins side of the stadium running his mouth after the game. Good luck to Trotwood the rest of the way. They have a nice team. Too bad some of their fans are idiots.

That doesn’t represent their fans. Most of their fans are very nice people who are proud of their team and know their football. Every team has their idiot fans though

Yes I am. Love my Rams and disappointed my boys couldn’t prevail. Not going to make excuses, complain, etc. better team won tonight. Won’t bitch about calls or non calls. We lost. Feel bad for the young men.

Well for some reason you feel the need to bring up how you feel Badin would beat Wapak by 21 which i’m not sure why. I think Badin is a great team but after watching them tonight they aren’t as good as I thought they were. The QB missed a lot of passes and Badin missed more tackles than I thought they would. However, I love the way their running back runs and the defense flows really well to the ball. If Badin and Wapak played neither team would win by more than 10 at most in my opinion. Two evenly matched teams.

I wouldn’t say it was a “bad” call. It can be debatable. The Badin kid didn’t go up for the ball he just went and tried lighting up Anderson. I’d say that’s a hit on a defenseless player. That’s just me though. Don’t use the “if” game with Badin, Trotwood’s QB went out in the 3rd quarter. The very next play his backup throws an interception. That’s a pretty big “if” right there.
I thought it was a bad call, but I am admittedly a Badin fan, it looked like he hit him in the body with his shoulder
With that said I think the best team won. Badin had some chances that they missed and you can’t do that against a team the caliber of Trotwood and expect to win

W
Badin still beats Wapak by
I thought it was a bad call, but I am admittedly a Badin fan, it looked like he hit him in the body with his shoulder
With that said I think the best team won. Badin had some chances that they missed and you can’t do that against a team the caliber of Trotwood and expect to win
What everyone fails to realize, is that this Trotwood team is NOT anywhere near as good as teams in the past. They are extremely small in numbers, with several players going both ways and about 15 kids not playing due to injuries and still are able to make it this far!!! When you look at Trotwood’s sideline, there is about 7 kids that are actively involved in the rotation. Every other team Trotwood faces are 2 and 3 times the size, with no one going both ways AND ARE D-1 SCHOOLS!!! Yes, Trotwood has some discipline issues that results in a lot of self inflicted wounds, BUT WE KNOW HOW YO WIN!!! If we had all our players healthy and playing there would be NO COMPETITION UNTIL STATE! Now the call on the hit was the right call... Sammy (#3) was completely defenseless and it was a cheep shot... Period. Nice effort by Badin, but when you can only score off a trick play...IS GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT PLAYING RAMNATION!!!!!

Good luck Trotwwod. I would have liked to see Badin advance but honestly if it can’t be Badin I’m glad it’s Trotwood. They’ve been through a lot this past year. Here’s hoping you bring home the trophy.