Division II State Semifinal: Toledo Central Catholic (13-0) vs. La Salle (11-2)

Who wins?

• Toledo CC by 15+

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Toledo CC by 8-14

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Toledo CC by 1-7

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • La Salle by 1-7

Votes: 21 19.8%
  • La Salle by 8-14

Votes: 38 35.8%
  • La Salle by 15+

Votes: 22 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if your referring to state championships, I got 3 rings if that’s what your talking about.
Good for you Tom congrats. Long after LaSalle has gone the way of Moeller and Ignatius( cocky former Catholic powers) and the playoff format has changed I will gladly tell be the first to tell you that your stuff isn't real.

Difference is we are still here.

Don't be flippant in your dismissal, let it marinate for a minute.

Good for you Tom congrats. Long after LaSalle has gone the way of Moeller and Ignatius( cocky former Catholic powers) and the playoff format has changed I will gladly tell be the first to tell you that your stuff isn't real.

Please explain why it isn’t real?

Don't be flippant in your dismissal, let it marinate for a minute.

Good luck getting your 1st, at least the 3 schools you mentioned have won state championships.

Massillon might just join the 3 schools you mentioned.

Because it wasn't voted on, I suppose, LOL
It's nice jewelry and all but you aren't a state champion. That is still Hoban for 2 weeks. Your accomplishments are a thing of the past and as such voided. So sad you people living off past glory and all the pompous crud that accompanies...so sad.

It's nice jewelry and all but you aren't a state champion. That is still Hoban for 2 weeks. Your accomplishments are a thing of the past and as such voided. So sad you people living off past glory and all the pompous crud that accompanies...so sad.

You're a Massillon fan, right? And you make a statement like this???????

What in the world are you talking about?

LaSalle has won 3 state championships(2014,2015 and 2016)

Yes real state championships instead of the “paper Tigers” lol what a joke

While Massillon likes to claim polls as actual state championships because they have never won one on the field since 1972. 47 long years. La Salle and Toledo Central Catholic have each done it three times to prove who is really the state champion on the field. Guys, save this talk for next week if there is a next week for either Massillon or La Salle.

Last edited:
Lasalle wins 45-7. TCC has not seen a team to this caliber in at least 5 years. Lasalle has 20+ recruits on the field and amazing coaching. People thought the game vs Harrison was going to be close but Lasalle made it a running clock in the 2nd quarter. You can tell Lasalle has a chip on their shoulder and are ready to prove it throughout these playoffs. I see Lasalle up 31 at the half, and Lasalle controlling the rest of the game. People don't know how to stop Lasalle because if you try and stop the run game, Lasalle will just throw it to Devonta Smith, Jaylen Norwood, and Jake Siebert. If you try and stop the passing game, Lasalle will physically dominate you with Gibran Payne, Cam Porter, and the quarterback Zach Branam who has been remarkable this year for a first-year quarterback. I don't see TCC doing anything on offense against most likely the best defense in the state.

NEWSFLASH: Toledo Central Catholic will not be making the trip to the OHSAA playoffs this weekend. According to a report from the school, a Yappi poster named lancernation says it will be a running clock after halftime and that TCC will lose 45-7.

An unidentified source says the Irish will win a close game and that lancernation is more than likely a heavy crack user.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

NEWSFLASH: Toledo Central Catholic will not be making the trip to the OHSAA playoffs this weekend. According to a report from the school, a Yappi poster named lancernation says it will be a running clock after halftime and that TCC will lose 45-7.

An unidentified source says the Irish will win a close game and that lancernation is more than likely a heavy crack user.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Tried too hard. Clever ain't your gig.

Look you myopic freaking d bag let me type very slow for you since Catholic education isn't wasnt what it what it once was ...y o u s w e a t e d ...l i f t e d...w o r k e d ..y o u r t a I l o f f...won the games put in front of of you and you and were rewarded by the system in place...

The kids from 1982 when it was 1 team regions...and 1964 ...made the exact same same commitment...if theirs don't count....nor do you yours...

DID I STUTTER

Look you myopic freaking d bag let me type very slow for you since Catholic education isn't wasnt what it what it once was ...y o u s w e a t e d ...l i f t e d...w o r k e d ..y o u r t a I l o f f...won the games put in front of of you and you and were rewarded by the system in place...

The kids from 1982 when it was 1 team regions...and 1964 ...made the exact same same commitment...if theirs don't count....nor do you yours...

DID I STUTTER

Technically, d bags don't have eyes so... a little superfluous.

You know know what I ll find funniest LaSalle will close its doors...it will check the climate folks... Massillon will go 8 and 2

DID I STUTTER

Which was the team from NE Ohio got "voted" champion by a bunch of clueless biased ap sportswriters.

1972 was a long time ago brother, get a life

Not sure why the Massillon title debate is on this thread. They won the titles by the rules that were in place then. Congrats to them. That was over 2 generations ago. LaSalle fans are, I hope, better than that to debate something so meaningless to this Friday's game and the modern world as a whole.

If those of the past don't count nor will yours you short sited idiot ...I am fighting for you...at best la salle will be a Catholic middle School in 20 yrs and people will pee on your 3 rings

Not sure why the Massillon title debate is on this thread. They won the titles by the rules that were in place then. Congrats to them. That was over 2 generations ago. LaSalle fans are, I hope, better than that to debate something so meaningless to this Friday's game and the modern world as a whole.

It's three days till the game. Let it ride, need some filler until someone comes up with something concrete to distinguish these two teams. I'm going to try and find a La Salle video and and decide between Senegalese or that Bridge place.

Blame goblue he feels like he built football won ww2 and built the Hoover dam...I'm pretty sure they defeated the british