Division II - Region 8 Championship: La Salle (10-2) vs. Harrison (11-1)

Who wins?

• La Salle by 15+

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • La Salle by 8-14

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • La Salle by 1-7

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Harrison by 1-7

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Harrison by 8-14

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Harrison by 15+

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep it close?!?!?! Can you really with a straight face say that? Repeat of week 11
Keep it coming. It will make next Friday night that much more enjoyable. Keep underestimating us. If you think next week will be like week 11 or 12, you're really going to have your eyes opened. I expect this game to be a battle. Don't know if we'll win or not but you'll be in a fight.

Last edited:
I think Harrison scores the most points La Salle has given up all season.
Should be attending this one with several fellow St John's grads.

Harrison is going to have its hands full with Porter, Payne and Branham. Obviously, they have not seen anything like that trio all year. They also haven't seen anything like La Salle's defense, but I think they'll compete. This is going to be a really nice test for La Salle. They limited Rueve and Luebbe just enough to win. Can they do it Friday?

Go Lancers!

Know nothing about either team but just looking at scores Harrison's D must be pretty dang good. Only giving up more than 2 scores once all year. Only loss was OT to a undefeated team from Indy in OT. I'll guess Harrison 14-10

My grandson played for LaSalle in the first of 3 state championships! During the last several seasons, LaSalle plays their best games against the best teams. I like both teams but LaSalle will continue to play at state.

Catholics and Convicts is pretty blatant. Damned racists exist everywhere and should just crawl back h see their rocks.

Wow Catholics and Convicts....you guys are having fun in the south.

Looks to be a great game but it is hard to overcome the experience factor. LaSalle gets a huge edge there alone. Then compare talent.

Lasalle by 1.

This must be a joke. Harrison is far from convicts. They are a farm school. And LaSalle is just Catholic. So yeah this is stupid

They didn’t refer to Harrison as convicts. It was La Salle as Catholics and convicts. Blatant racism by someone I’ll assume doesn’t represent the Harrison community.

Just like said earlier this week Snowman, there is some bad blood brewing in Corn town USA. A catholics and convicts vs. the Corn fed boys is now circulating on Facebook and Twitter. I hope Coach McLauglin scores 70 this week and doesnt take his foot off the gas. Its time to put Harrison in its place....
A Mind is a terrible thing to waste.

We’ve had a few Lasalle Harrison playoff match ups, and they’ve ALL BEEN BUTT WHOOPIN’S. Only way I can see the lancers losing this game is if they just roll their helmets out there and expect to win...... even with THAT it’s still a close game

Lancers by a couple acres of corn

Just like said earlier this week Snowman, there is some bad blood brewing in Corn town USA. A catholics and convicts vs. the Corn fed boys is now circulating on Facebook and Twitter. I hope Coach McLauglin scores 70 this week and doesnt take his foot off the gas. Its time to put Harrison in its place....
If you want to see how I feel about this bull$hit, take a look at the other thread. Otherwise, good luck running up the score on us. I don't like your chances of that. Also, what exactly does it mean to "put Harrison in it's place"?

Status
Not open for further replies.