Division I-The Regionals

must not be any "athletic" players on those teams. :laugh:

shot clock! shot clock! shot clock!

What team do you follow? I would like to see how their best player’s athleticism compares to that of the starting point guards of East and Moe.

Originally Posted by eastisbest
must not be any "athletic" players on those teams. :laugh:

shot clock! shot clock! shot clock!
What team do you follow? I would like to see how their best player’s athleticism compares to that of the starting point guards of East and Moe.

Duck! Something's flying over your head.

4 Akron Area teams advance Green Mogadore Akron Buchtel Akron St Vincent St Mary only Canton’sWHBC 1480 Provided Radio Coverage. SMH

Last edited:
Are there any residents of Euclid that are aware their team is playing tonight?
Ed’s 40
Euclid 37 half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the Ed’s fans aren’t exactly raising the noise level either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't at the game. But it sounds like the Irish ratcheted up the defense holding Olmsted Falls to 13 second half points.

That and the Irish were finally getting shots to fall. O-F played a tight zone defense. They also shot lights out in the first quarter. Mostly 3s.

What surprised us was they were shooting nothing but net from outside but couldn’t make their foul shots. Figure that.

You’d think when SVSM was down double digits in that first quarter Coach Joyce would have called a TO. He knew what we did not and kept the players calm and focused.

The refs really let them play until the fourth quarter when they started to call fouls. Thankfully the Irish made their free throws to expand the lead to ten.

O-F is a well coached talented team. All senior starters. Once SVSM got some rebounds and pushed the ball up court, the Bulldogs lost their momentum and had to hurry their offense. By the fourth qtr, they were pretty tired.

Just my two cents.

Box score: http://highschoolsports.cleveland.com/game/score/4570608/

Last edited:
Typical.

I asked about athletes, boy. This conversation is over.
Originally Posted by eastisbest
you were never in it.
That is precious, non-rate.

You were done talking. You forget already? Try kale, it's supposed to loosen the bowels.

I answered your question. The answer went over your head as did the first post you throught your response to was so precious. ;) Not looking for a message board argument here, but you didn't get the point, even when made explicit. :shrug:

You were done talking. You forget already? Try kale, it's supposed to loosen the bowels.

I answered your question. The answer went over your head as did the first post you throught your response to was so precious. ;) Not looking for a message board argument here, but you didn't get the point, even when made explicit. :shrug:

Sarcasm is a lost art LOL. Don't worry...it didn't go over everyone's head...just his.