Division I-The Regionals

eh, where they supposed to get em? Ignoring the advantage is ignorant and self-deceiving. My opinion. Recognizing reality doesn't diminish the achievement but it might keep one humble. :thumb:

Mom's cake is good even though the ingredients came from the Super-market. It's just a bit more special when some of the ingredients came from the backyard. The Monkeys were good but the Beatles were great. Constructed is good. Organic is better. We root for the underdogs. It's just the way we think but both are part of our culture. :shrug:

Do you ever think say a town like St Henry who have great genetics that come from there. They seem to thrive in athletics over several generations. If you really think about that is what it comes down to. Just an example.

Seems like any team that is not a rural Ohio team is an AAU All Star team. Get your kids better folks and stop complaining about the competition.

Nothing to do with rural or city. His point was one team gets players from community, others get them from all over. And it was more about what a good year Green had. Sounds like you're a little sensitive.

No doubt. A totally ignorant post. Green was one of the final eight teams in the state, homegrown/hometown kids, and one senior on the squad, and facing a Northeast Ohio All-Star/AAU squad. They had an amazing season

Must be a pretty bad year for NEO if its All-Star team has 8 losses and the best player is a 3-star guard with mid-major offers.

Nothing to do with rural or city. His point was one team gets players from community, others get them from all over. And it was more about what a good year Green had. Sounds like you're a little sensitive.

Don't try to twist who is sensitive. The ones complaining about AAU All Star teams are. Seems like people want to complain about a schools level of play when their team loses.

Don't try to twist who is sensitive. The ones complaining about AAU All Star teams are. Seems like people want to complain about a schools level of play when their team loses.

Possibly you're just reading it then? Perhaps because play-offs brings different communities to common threads.

Posters generally post their opinions on the subject all season long and during the off-season just because there's not much else to talk about. They're not generally waiting for play-off losses or wins.

That’s exactly what I was getting at. Very impressive that a school like Green—with little basketball tradition—has a year like that. An incredible coaching job by that staff (arguably the best in D1 this season), especially given the limitations of their school district’s borders impose.

A lot of good teams. I know most people think it will be Moeller or ASVSM but I have a feeling one or both of those schools is going down this week. I'm looking forward to see how it plays out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
This didnt age well [emoji848] another fun season in the books, cant wait until next year

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk