Division I-The Regionals

I expect MND vs. Pick Central in the finals. MND can do it all so I am not sure what Pick Central has to match them. I would give a slight edge to MND with SR experience, but should be a great Finals match-up

Not sure what Pick Central has to match them? Lol... you mean the team that won it all last year? Yeah... go watch this weekend to see "what they have" :)

Not sure what Pick Central has to match them? Lol... you mean the team that won it all last year? Yeah... go watch this weekend to see "what they have" :)

I just haven’t seen PC play. Scores have been impressive. PC could win but was just saying the MND is a complete team. Good luck!

We played both teams beat both teams give the edge to pic central , due to there seniors and they will be able to pressure mtd

I just haven’t seen PC play. Scores have been impressive. PC could win but was just saying the MND is a complete team. Good luck!

Understood... both are very complete teams. It'd be a great game if it happens. GlenOak and Toledo ND deserve respect too though.

Pretty sure MND returns the same amount (more if you include the PG who was injured for the post season) of starters from the team that won it all the year before as Pick Central returns from the team that won it all last year though so not sure that counts in dealing out advantages. If both teams make it to the finals and get to come out and play their game, the only sure bet is that it will be one he** of a D1 state finals matchup!

Pretty sure MND returns the same amount (more if you include the PG who was injured for the post season) of starters from the team that won it all the year before as Pick Central returns from the team that won it all last year though so not sure that counts in dealing out advantages. If both teams make it to the finals and get to come out and play their game, the only sure bet is that it will be one he** of a D1 state finals matchup!

I don't disagree and never said MND wasn't top notch. Just calling out a lack of respect for PC and what they bring to the table.

I expect MND vs. Pick Central in the finals. MND can do it all so I am not sure what Pick Central has to match them. I would give a slight edge to MND with SR experience, but should be a great Finals match-up

Prediction - MND knocks off PC by 6 to win State