Division 4 - Northwest Districts

That was a brilliant move by Bremen. They will be favored heavily in both games. They had to of been shocked Marion didn't jump at USV. However, Marion is set to get revenge on a 4th quarter collapse against Minster. I would say Marion had that line circled regardless of what New Bremen did, which makes what Stephens did even better.
I would rather face Minster/ SH in the bottom part of the district than being in the top part of the bracket with LCC. None of the MAC schools in the Wapak district have been overly impressive. In the end you have to play LCC sooner or later (less the birds get upset) but I would rather play them later than sooner.

I would rather face Minster/ SH in the bottom part of the district than being in the top part of the bracket with LCC. None of the MAC schools in the Wapak district have been overly impressive. In the end you have to play LCC sooner or later (less the birds get upset) but I would rather play them later than sooner.
When you're in the spot New Bremen was in, the last thing you're thinking about is your path to a district championship. Your first thoughts are how can we turn this season into a sectional title? There is 0 difference in playing LCC in the semi or final to these teams. How can we turn a sub .500 season into a sectional title? I think Bremen set themselves up to do just that for their kids. That opportunity is much slimmer when you're meeting Minster or St Henry the same weekend you could be playing USV. Anything after that is a bonus to their season.

Much has changed since the draw was announced. I thought Parkway had an outside shot at playing PG and giving them all they can handle, however I'm not so sure anymore. Injuries and they picked a really bad time to play the way they did in the 2nd half Friday night vs New Knoxville. It doesn't seem like they have a lot of confidence right now. They will need to play a lot better just to beat Fort Jennings, & then a really tall task going to Ottoville and winning. It's not impossible but seems much more difficult since the tourney draw occurred. It appears that DSJ and PG are on a collision course for a rematch.