Division 1 or 3 State Championship Brackets

No D1 brackets out yet. I sent email to Tyler brooks asking about podium pics and brackets , i received a auto email response due to a overload of emails he is receiving and that he's out of the office April 2nd through the 9th. So guessing it won't be anytime soon.

I will say who ever was in charge of the picture setup for DIV II needs a raise. Wow the pictures were awesome and they were out the next day. Great job! Now let’s hope they do something similar with DIV I and III...All I have seen in the website is random pics from the days of competition but nothing to do with full podium pics.

Not even all the finals matches in Division 1 have action images under the OHSAA photos... how does this happen...

I do not understand why there were not any brackets for the champions at the event... It was not a hard task to do....

Not even all the finals matches in Division 1 have action images under the OHSAA photos... how does this happen...

I do not understand why there were not any brackets for the champions at the event... It was not a hard task to do....

Where are the OHSAA action shots?

The Division I pictures were extremely disappointing. As far as pictures go, the OHSAA failed miserably.

No D1 brackets out yet. I sent email to Tyler brooks asking about podium pics and brackets , i received a auto email response due to a overload of emails he is receiving and that he's out of the office April 2nd through the 9th. So guessing it won't be anytime soon.

I would think brackets would happen. But what are you expecting with podium pics when none were taken? There is nothing to produce.

If OHSAA sent out an announcement for all D1 placers to meet, say on a Saturday at 10am, at Darby (or anywhere) and they would take podium pictures. Do you think it would work? I would think most would do whatever they could to get there and get a picture. Not the best solution.....but a solution.

Forget the OHSAA, maybe someone could organize it. Think kids would show up? 112 kids