DIV R16 Semifinal #7 Valley View (9-2) vs. #6 Roger Bacon (10-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel great about this one tonight for the Spartans...One thing is for sure we won't be out physicaled tonight. Can't wait to see this one live..Go Big Blue

Valley View - 21
Roger Bacon - 14
HALF

VV with LONG time consuming drives all 3 of their drives ended in TDs

RB scored on their first two drives easily but VV held them on 4th down and picked them on their last two

Kiner is as advertised and then some. You can book it he will break 3-4 tackles every time he gets the ball. Kid is a special special talent

Valley View - 21
Roger Bacon - 14
HALF

VV with LONG time consuming drives all 3 of their drives ended in TDs

RB scored on their first two drives easily but VV held them on 4th down and picked them on their last two

Kiner is as advertised and then some. You can book it he will break 3-4 tackles every time he gets the ball. Kid is a special special talent
Valley View must keep the ball away from RB, VV D doing a good job so far. Keep it going!!

Yikes

Wow, really tough to lose the game that way. Ref is in perfect position...
I know there are other things that happened in this game the helped to decide the outcome, but it that sure looked like a catch that would of changed the outcome.

I am still wondering why Roger Bacon chose to go for it on 4th and goal from around the 10 instead of attempting to kick the field goal to possibly take the lead. I know they missed an extra point earlier but even if the kick misses they still had 2 timeouts left with over 2 minutes left to get a stop in which they got the stop anyways and got the ball back. With that said this was a great game to watch with plenty of action.

Pictures don’t lie, major bias against inner city schools by these refs all over the country. Will take any chance they get to screw the minorities
I guess the refs gave up 28 points? Was it also inner city bias when they called VV’s forward pass a fumble and allowed RB to scoop n score?
You’re reaching a bit much here

Unless you have X-ray vision, you cannot see the ball in the picture.

Nobody can tell for sure if the ball moves immediately after this split second shot and nobody can tell for sure if the official kicked the crap out of the call.

But I'm sure there will be dozens with the same view as the official (and some even closer) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.