Div 1 Region 2

So much for the Bolts losing...see you next week and we can settle it on the field!
Yet another desperate late 4th qtr comeback from the jaws of defeat. And I prefer this outcome actually. Since we'll both be there, after the Cats finish NM off, I get to rub your nose in it and drink your tears on your home field. Because I'll take pity on you, I'll see what I can do to FastTrack your application for a seat on the SHS bandwagon. Don't expect a window seat or anything fancy though.

They're overrated and lucky. They give up too many points to everyone and always have to pull off a desperate comeback. We saw that again last night. Those are facts, not hate. And, I have given credit for pulling off so many comebacks. So, can you now answer my question about your hate of SHS which your response gives no answer to? Your response should be about you, not me.
Ok. Your tone against the Northmont wins says it all. I have never said a single thing negative about Springfield. Can't even remember when I even mentioned them directly in a post. Please show me if I have.

Ok. Your tone against the Northmont wins says it all. I have never said a single thing negative about Springfield. Can't even remember when I even mentioned them directly in a post. Please show me if I have.
Tone? So now I'm supposed to work on my tone to get your stamp of approval. And FYI, my original post about the hate was for someone else. You're the one who decided to jump in and be a spokesperson for him. So, your "tone" seems anti-Springfield. Yet, you tell me to focus only on your actual words and show you your words. That's being a hypocrite. Why don't you focus on my words instead of my perceived "tone?"

The Bolts defense sucks. That will be the difference. Since the NM game, the SHS defense has given up 9 ppg on average.
I would be willing to bet you
Why do you hate Springfield and Smoot? They're very good and very capable of beating NM. Currently, they are playing better than NM and have the better defense. The first game was a fluke when you compare it to where they are now. Compare the stats of each team's games against Springboro and Wayne.
No hatred whatsoever. I respect both. The blatant hatred, crazy logic, and ridiculous posts come from you.

Tone? So now I'm supposed to work on my tone to get your stamp of approval. And FYI, my original post about the hate was for someone else. You're the one who decided to jump in and be a spokesperson for him. So, your "tone" seems anti-Springfield. Yet, you tell me to focus only on your actual words and show you your words. That's being a hypocrite. Why don't you focus on my words instead of my perceived "tone?"
My tone is definitely anti-you but It's not hatred, it's a fault I have of getting dragged into conversations I should stay out of. Your actual words used phrases like "pulling a Northmont" which is certainly derogatory the way you used it. Again, I've never said a word against Springfield the school, their coaches, players, town, or anything at all. So not being hypocritical at all. I don't give out stamps of approval anyway. Just respond and comment sometimes. Have a great rest of your weekend.

My tone is definitely anti-you but It's not hatred, it's a fault I have of getting dragged into conversations I should stay out of. Your actual words used phrases like "pulling a Northmont" which is certainly derogatory the way you used it. Again, I've never said a word against Springfield the school, their coaches, players, town, or anything at all. So not being hypocritical at all. I don't give out stamps of approval anyway. Just respond and comment sometimes. Have a great rest of your weekend.
We can agree then that you are completely at fault. Btw, someone else coined the phrase "pulled a Northmont" which I said I liked. So, another fault of yours is failing to get your facts straight before you interject yourself in conversations. That appears to be the root cause of your hypocrisy. Bye.

We can agree then that you are completely at fault. Btw, someone else coined the phrase "pulled a Northmont" which I said I liked. So, another fault of yours is failing to get your facts straight before you interject yourself in conversations. That appears to be the root cause of your hypocrisy. Bye.
Yes I'm at fault for engaging an idiot. You should follow this advice: "Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, then to .........." Bye to you as well. Blocking now.

Right, but Spfld's offense is a little better. They had over 500 total yards against Wayne who wanted their own revenge.

Wayne just does t have the drive they once had. And that’s coaching. I think athletically they matched up pretty good. But chemistry is t there. Only thing I can think of

So whats the story on this Liberty team they seem to be playing really good and under the radar only loss is to Coffman by 7

and how did Coffman give up so many points to Boro

So whats the story on this Liberty team they seem to be playing really good and under the radar only loss is to Coffman by 7

Boro is capable of putting up points. They had 2 games where they had players suspensions. I don’t think would changed the outcome of the Springfield game by no means. But it probably explained the score. They can quick strike u. They are a good team. Not great but good

So called player suspensions but everyone on the offense was there was a cute story though

I don’t know the circumstances. Just what I been told. Beside Springfield game they played pretty good. Losing by 3 to a fairmont team that Springfield kinda struggled against. For what ever reason they didn’t play what they was capable of playing. I have no doubt Springfield would of won suspensions or not. But I’m sure it had an impact

I don’t know how it’s drastic Boro didn’t come close to scoring last year and score would of been worst if it wasn’t for rain

Liberty is a strong program in the cbus area...think they have been to state final four 3 out of the last 7 years. Really good coaching And always a handful of really good athletes at the skill position. they always seem to get better Rolling into the playoffs which hasnt changed this year from the looks of it..I know last year they battled a lot of injuries, but they seem to be healthy and hitting on all cylinders this year

The Liberty @ Coffman game is interesting to me. I think the 1 seed may go down. Liberty lost by 7 in the first meeting. What week of the season was that game?

i believe Liberty was up a couple touchdowns then got beat long a couple times by Phipps. Would have to verify, but was told starting safety and cornerback for Liberty were hurt that game, and Coffman took Advantage of that mismatch. I’ve watched these 2 teams play a couple different opponents And believe Phipps will be a big loss to overcome against Liberty

Boro is capable of putting up points. They had 2 games where they had players suspensions. I don’t think would changed the outcome of the Springfield game by no means. But it probably explained the score. They can quick strike u. They are a good team. Not great but good
Boro had No defense at all against the run ( over 10 yards a carry ) But hit two plays one was a 5 yard out that kid went for a pick and missed , 35 yards in penalties on one drive and a 18 yard short field drive after a fumble . Boro played well though , ran hard Qb was accurate . I think after scoring 24 straight to end the half and take control they got sloppy and the urgency was not there because they knew Boro wasn’t capable of even making them punt which they never did . A lot of the same kids on the defense that held Springfield to 7 points and less than 200 yards last year so kind of just one of those nights but Boro played hard made some plays a d didn’t give up . Props to them

i believe Liberty was up a couple touchdowns then got beat long a couple times by Phipps. Would have to verify, but was told starting safety and cornerback for Liberty were hurt that game, and Coffman took Advantage of that mismatch. I’ve watched these 2 teams play a couple different opponents And believe Phipps will be a big loss to overcome against Liberty
Phipps had one TD , Threats another on short passes over the middle that went for TDS . Liberty scored two TDS ( one off a turnover ) to go up 14-0 early ( 1st quarter ). Coffman outscored then 24-3 in the last three quarters . Liberty wasn’t banged up
In that game in week 2 . Phipps will be missed

Verified, through the players Dad, starting safety, a senior 2 year starter, and starting corner where out that game and the next...I think UA game

Phipps had one TD , Threats another on short passes over the middle that went for TDS . Liberty scored two TDS ( one off a turnover ) to go up 14-0 early ( 1st quarter ). Coffman outscored then 24-3 in the last three quarters . Liberty wasn’t banged up
In that game in week 2 . Phipps will be missed
looking at the stats of the game, score was 17-17 at half. Liberty held Threats to 69 rushing yards and he fumbled once. He and Phipps both had 100 yards receiving and 1 td. Leading rusher in the game was the Liberty running back, Kenley with 100 yards, and leading rusher for Coffman was their QB who had 85 yards on 18 carries. Both QBs had solid days passing